Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

In Other New$$$$

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
In Other New$$$$
« on: February 09, 2023, 02:41:40 PM »
copy/pasta snippet from Bleacher Report

SEC commissioner Greg Sankey on Thursday announced $721.8 million of total revenue was divided among the conference’s 14 universities for the 2021-22 fiscal year.

Each school will receive roughly $49.9. million, excluding bowl expenses kept by participants, from the conference office, per a release.

Bank!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: In Other New$$$$
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2023, 03:07:04 PM »
copy/pasta snippet from Bleacher Report

SEC commissioner Greg Sankey on Thursday announced $721.8 million of total revenue was divided among the conference’s 14 universities for the 2021-22 fiscal year.

Each school will receive roughly $49.9. million, excluding bowl expenses kept by participants, from the conference office, per a release.

Bank!!!

I was told by a few people closer to the program than I BEFORE Haskinstein was canned - that they knew this windfall was coming and it absolutely played into why there wasn't much concern on his buyout.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: In Other New$$$$
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2023, 03:15:12 PM »
I was told by a few people closer to the program than I BEFORE Haskinstein was canned - that they knew this windfall was coming and it absolutely played into why there wasn't much concern on his buyout.

Makes cents.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."