Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Huge 2024 QB commit

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Huge 2024 QB commit
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2023, 04:24:08 PM »
Some chub-worthy stuff, getting Bama commits on campus, and hearing they loved the visits.  4* LB/Edge, Sterling Dixon, sounded like he's ready to flip now.  Been on 3 visits, and will be back for A-Day.  5* receiver, Ryan Williams, another Bama commit, was at practice yesterday as well.  The article said he is a "legacy", but I didn't see the connection.  Or maybe didn't read the whole thing. 

Another guy that GH has been sending me stuff on, is Cam Coleman, WR out of his, and Auburn's back yard, Phenix City.  I watched Central play Dothan this year, and was texting GH that Carmello English wasn't close to being the best WR on the field.  This guy is a freak at 6'4". I have no doubt that U Free is all over him.

Apparently the last week or two Auburn has been a busy place for high value 'cruiten targets. Been a many "commits" to other schools on campus like mentioned. T Reed says Yahtzee doesn't sleep and is always thinking 'cruiten.

Another side note on the Central kid is that it doesn't hurt Nix Sr is the HC there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Huge 2024 QB commit
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2023, 06:03:43 PM »
Some chub-worthy stuff, getting Bama commits on campus, and hearing they loved the visits.  4* LB/Edge, Sterling Dixon, sounded like he's ready to flip now.  Been on 3 visits, and will be back for A-Day.  5* receiver, Ryan Williams, another Bama commit, was at practice yesterday as well.  The article said he is a "legacy", but I didn't see the connection.  Or maybe didn't read the whole thing. 

Another guy that GH has been sending me stuff on, is Cam Coleman, WR out of his, and Auburn's back yard, Phenix City.  I watched Central play Dothan this year, and was texting GH that Carmello English wasn't close to being the best WR on the field.  This guy is a freak at 6'4". I have no doubt that U Free is all over him.

Talked to cam a little at the track yesterday. I’ll try and keep y’all posted on the latest on “baby megatron”. And yeah he’s quite a specimen. Long and Rangy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE