Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Their beautiful balloon

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Their beautiful balloon
« on: February 05, 2023, 11:41:06 AM »
Up up and away...

Unbelievable and astonishing how incompetent and corrupt this sham administration can be. 

Knew about the balloon from China. Tried to hide it from the public.  When that failed, our Chi-owned "leaders" dithered around until it finally traversed the entire country before finally acting shoot it down.  Compromised motherfuckers.

It's a shame and a disgrace.  Shooting it after it had collected information from Alaska to the Atlantic was nothing but a show.  Disgusting how many morons won't understand this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Their beautiful balloon
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2023, 02:21:30 PM »
As Uncle Sniffy debated swift and decisive and dementia riddled action for almost a week about the China Balloon, yet another “coincidence” takes place as a result of the China Virus.

More and more coincidences are coincidentally occurring with relatively young and fit athletes.

Are the inbred MAGA morons just conspiracy nuts?

I guess time will tell. But isn’t questioning good for science?

It would seem to me that blindly believing Dementia Joe, who publicly stated that if you got the jab that you would not get sick, isn’t that smart.

But, what do I know? I’m no lawyer.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/las-vegas-man-43-dies-tennis-match-country-club.amp
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com