Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

This Time It's Fo Realz

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
This Time It's Fo Realz
« on: February 01, 2023, 09:47:27 AM »
You can love him, hate him, be ambivoquent to him...whatever.  But, you can't deny his GOATness.  Tom Brady calls it quits, and says this time, it's the real deal.  I think it was apparent last year, that his first "retirement" had as much to do with his personal life as anything. Even took some personal time off after he came back. But, I think he's most likely sincere this time. 

Never was a Patriot fan.  And that F'er cut my dark, little Dirty Bird heart out a few years ago.  But, I was a fan of his work, just like I have no dog in the fight with the Packers.  But damn, A-A-Ron Rodgers has been fun to watch when he's on his game.

Speaking of, I kind of wish that guy would call it quits too.  I'm happy Brady is hanging it up, because we don't have to hear the daily speculation about is he, isn't he, where will he be next season?  Rodgers is the same.  This is about the 3rd or 4th year in a row he's tried to leave everybody hanging about his future.  Plus, he's turning into a weird, spaced out dude. Bro!   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: This Time It's Fo Realz
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2023, 03:07:38 PM »
Dude is a winner. Plain and simple. He’s got things you can’t coach. And fuk Adam shefflebaumster for reporting it prematurely last year when it wasn’t actually a done deal. The media is gonna die on that hill.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: This Time It's Fo Realz
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2023, 04:06:28 PM »
Dude is a winner. Plain and simple. He’s got things you can’t coach. And fuk Adam shefflebaumster for reporting it prematurely last year when it wasn’t actually a done deal. The media is gonna die on that hill.

It's long since become a race to see who can get it out there first, like they're keeping score, or padding the resume.  Every story, "As first reported by Adam Schleffterburger..." 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."