Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Rough Weekend

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Rough Weekend
« on: January 16, 2023, 11:06:29 AM »
A one vehicle wreck in Athens killed a FUGA offensive lineman, Devin Willock, along with a recruiting analyst, Chandler LeCroy.  There were two other players in the car, both injured and in stable condition. 

Plus, as Wes posted in the round ball forum, Bama basketball player, Darius Miles, charged with Capital Murder, after a shooting that killed a woman in a car.  Apparently, there was an argument and the people in two vehicles started firing at each other.  I'm sure it was over something incredibly important.  Sheesh! Someone is killed, and your life is basically over, because of what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Rough Weekend
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2023, 02:37:05 PM »
A one vehicle wreck in Athens killed a FUGA offensive lineman, Devin Willock, along with a recruiting analyst, Chandler LeCroy.  There were two other players in the car, both injured and in stable condition. 

Plus, as Wes posted in the round ball forum, Bama basketball player, Darius Miles, charged with Capital Murder, after a shooting that killed a woman in a car.  Apparently, there was an argument and the people in two vehicles started firing at each other.  I'm sure it was over something incredibly important.  Sheesh! Someone is killed, and your life is basically over, because of what?

My grandmother told me if you can’t say anything nice don’t say anything at all.   

So all I have to say is…
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
bottomfeeder,
Members reacted like:
bottomfeeder,
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2023, 09:17:13 AM »
My grandmother told me if you can’t say anything nice don’t say anything at all.   

So all I have to say is…

What he said^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2023, 11:34:10 AM »
What he said^^^
How did you know Kaos’ grandma?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
djsimp,
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2023, 06:19:15 PM »
How did you know Kaos’ grandma?

She wasn't known as Sarah from Stuckey's for no reason pal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.