Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Just Had To

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Just Had To
« on: January 03, 2023, 05:26:26 PM »
The biggest sports news has obviously been the Buffalo Bills' player going into cardiac arrest last night. I didn't see it live.  I normally would have been watching a game that big, but I was totally footballed out after the holidays.  Bad stuff, and had that Hank Gathers feel to it, if anyone remembers the Loyola Marymount player dying on the court.

The medical folks jumped into action, and by all accounts, did everything anyone could possibly do to save this guy's life. It looked like everything was handled the right way, from his treatment, to canceling the game.  But, in the back of my mind, I knew somebody would find some shit to gripe about.  Something, or someone to point a finger at. And right on cue...

The big "controversy", is that the announcers were saying the NFL stated the players would be given 5 minutes to warm up before resuming the game. The NFL is saying they never said that.  I can't think of more trivial shit to blow out of proportion, but it's in the news and on all the talk shows. 

Who cares?  So what if it was said?  If someone with the NFL did say it, maybe they initially didn't know the severity of the situation.  Maybe that's standard protocol after a long injury delay.  Who gives a flying fuckity fuck? But there's got to ne a bad guy in every situation.  Something to bitch about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Just Had To
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2023, 05:47:33 PM »
If we didn’t play the tackles foolsball, none of this would have happened….
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2023, 11:28:01 AM »
just furthers the thought that most "controversy" is manufactured for ratings and to rile folks up in general. People need to tune these clowns out.

Clowns being Stephen A, Greenberg, Orlosksky or whatever that douche's name is, Nick Wright, Wilbon, That fat pig lady that comes on get up, etc. These people do nothing but pot stir and are probably the least qualified to even talk about what they do day in and day out (even if Dan Orlosvksy played scout team a few years).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2023, 11:43:51 AM »
just furthers the thought that most "controversy" is manufactured for ratings and to rile folks up in general. People need to tune these clowns out.

Clowns being Stephen A, Greenberg, Orlosksky or whatever that douche's name is, Nick Wright, Wilbon, That fat pig lady that comes on get up, etc. These people do nothing but pot stir and are probably the least qualified to even talk about what they do day in and day out (even if Dan Orlosvksy played scout team a few years).

I was soooo not an Orlovsky fan when they first brought him on.  It was like he was trying way too hard to be contrary and controversial.  Don't know how he is now, because I've found myself not watching much of any of those shows.  Just on occasion.

However, I will have to give him his due when it comes to his color commentary.  He's started doing games, and I actually think he does a decent job.

But then, I'm the only one on the planet that doesn't hate Gary Danielson. So, there's that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2023, 12:01:47 PM »
I was soooo not an Orlovsky fan when they first brought him on.  It was like he was trying way too hard to be contrary and controversial.  Don't know how he is now, because I've found myself not watching much of any of those shows.  Just on occasion.
It is funny that you say this. The description of the way you feel about Orlovsky is very much  how I have always felt about you. The only thing that I would add is about the idiotic attempts at humor.

God knows that gets old, too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2023, 12:15:13 PM »
It is funny that you say this. The description of the way you feel about Orlovsky is very much  how I have always felt about you. The only thing that I would add is about the idiotic attempts at humor.

God knows that gets old, too.

Did your parents have any children that lived?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2023, 12:52:58 PM »
Did your parents have any children that lived?
They surely did. That’s how I am your daddy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2023, 01:22:07 PM »
If we didn’t play the tackles foolsball, none of this would have happened….
We all talk about the huge chasm between the left and right, democrats and republicans, etc. Sometimes, the lines are blurry.  This deal is a prime example of how soft our country has become.

If you haven’t seen the big controversy about Skip Bay less’ tweet, look into it.

Basically, after the injury, he teeeted: “No doubt the NFL is considering postponing the rest of this game but how?”

He went on to ramble but that’s the main thing that Shannon Sharpe seemed upset about. They have a show together.

I don’t enjoy the show or like either of them. But to be upset at that tweet shows just how soft Shannon is. And he thinks way more of his abilities and achievements than he should. Had he not been on great teams, he’s above average but not HoF.

I’m not an NFL fan and haven’t watched an entire game in over a decade. I really don’t care about it. But it’s ridiculous to think what Skip tweeted is disrespectful.

Shannon has a girl’s name. Maybe that’s why he’s a pussy.

Now, that’s disrespectful.

This tragedy should be the focus and not imagined slights. I’m sure it will soon be all about race if it’s not already being made that.

What kind of koonga boonga is this? Where is Kaos to straighten a mother fucker out, when you need him?

This has nothing to do with Bucky Beaverteeth, so he needs to show up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2023, 01:41:23 PM »
We all talk about the huge chasm between the left and right, democrats and republicans, etc. Sometimes, the lines are blurry.  This deal is a prime example of how soft our country has become.

If you haven’t seen the big controversy about Skip Bay less’ tweet, look into it.

Basically, after the injury, he teeeted: “No doubt the NFL is considering postponing the rest of this game but how?”

He went on to ramble but that’s the main thing that Shannon Sharpe seemed upset about. They have a show together.

I don’t enjoy the show or like either of them. But to be upset at that tweet shows just how soft Shannon is. And he thinks way more of his abilities and achievements than he should. Had he not been on great teams, he’s above average but not HoF.

I’m not an NFL fan and haven’t watched an entire game in over a decade. I really don’t care about it. But it’s ridiculous to think what Skip tweeted is disrespectful.

This tragedy should be the focus and not imagined slights. I’m sure it will soon be all about race if it’s not already being made that.

What kind of koonga boonga is this? Where is Kaos to straighten a mother fucker out, when you need him?

This is probably the first semi-serious post I've seen out of you.  It's making me uncomfortable.  Where's a safe space when I need it?!

Your post is spot on.  Wokeing class liberals have infiltrated most major institutions, academic & media, and are chipping away recklessly at the foundations of the greatest nation that has ever been/will likely ever be.

Not a slight at any classic liberals, if there are any of those left in today's world.  Kinda think most of those have started migrating over to the conservative side of the spectrum.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

GH2001

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2023, 01:44:30 PM »

I hate Skip Bayless...but I may hate Sharpe even more.

That was a big nothing burger.

Kind of like your "jokes". I say Burger...when we all know you prefer weiners. Not that were judging you. Maybe we are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2023, 01:50:07 PM »
This is probably the first semi-serious post I've seen out of you.  It's making me uncomfortable.  Where's a safe space when I need it?!

Your post is spot on.  Wokeing class liberals have infiltrated most major institutions, academic & media, and are chipping away recklessly at the foundations of the greatest nation that has ever been/will likely ever be.

Not a slight at any classic liberals, if there are any of those left in today's world.  Kinda think most of those have started migrating over to the conservative side of the spectrum.
Thank you for agreeing. There was a time when I was in line to be the HMFWIC at this place before The Godfather died of AIDS. But I threatened a couple of motherfuckers with a steak knife and pissed it all away. That’s how quickly a career can end. One little fuck up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2023, 02:33:28 PM »
Thank you for agreeing. There was a time when I was in line to be the HMFWIC at this place before The Godfather died of AIDS. But I threatened a couple of motherfuckers with a steak knife and pissed it all away. That’s how quickly a career can end. One little fuck up.
Damnit boy. You might need some cranky old bastard pills.  Someone else can lend some reference here but in my extented absence you seem to be more animated about subjects you once ignored ie. politics.
Did you get a new plate installed or maybe one made from a different material?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2023, 02:35:57 PM »

It had nothing to do with that steak knife from Western Sizzler. No one was scared of that.

It was more how you showed us all your vagina before we were even 6 beers deep before the Arkansas game. That was a major violation and you knew that. Hate you had to learn the hard way. But rules is rules.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2023, 02:40:20 PM »
Damnit boy. You might need some cranky old bastard pills.  Someone else can lend some reference here but in my extented absence you seem to be more animated about subjects you once ignored ie. politics.
Thank for change picture before take legal action.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2023, 02:43:32 PM »
I think that the brain damage caused by the aneurysm and subsequent stroke changed my personality to a degree that even though I was already inclined, I am much more subject to fuck a man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2023, 02:44:20 PM »
Mods, please add “up” as the last word to the above post.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2023, 02:59:50 PM »
Mods, please add “up” as the last word to the above post.
You seem to be having an internal struggle with your sexual identity. I do hope you become more comfortable with the real you and can put all of this angst behind you.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2023, 03:16:12 PM »
You seem to be having an internal struggle with your sexual identity. I do hope you become more comfortable with the real you and can put all of this angst behind you.

He loves the cock
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2023, 03:45:59 PM »
He loves the cock
Yes but swilling beer, baring oneself and running amok with a steak knife might be considered the behavior of a psychopath, however gay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2023, 04:44:38 PM »
Yes but swilling beer, baring oneself and running amok with a steak knife might be considered the behavior of a psychopath, however gay.
I prefer to think of it as, I just like to fuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions