Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pass Catchers Corch

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Pass Catchers Corch
« on: December 27, 2022, 10:56:12 AM »
U Free named former Auburn Wide Receiver, Marcus Davis, as WR Coach.  Davis was one of my all time favorite receivers on The Planez.  Still very young guy to be an SEC coach, but maybe his age will help him relate a little better in recruiting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Pass Catchers Corch
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2022, 12:30:52 PM »
Was surprised by his hire...mostly because I hadn't really followed his post-Auburn career.

He's a highly regarded coach and rising star based on what I've read today.  Great hire, with the bonus of being an Auburn guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2022, 06:41:47 PM »
A hire that has great potential. I liked the idea of Grant Heard or Peeler (or even retaining Ike), but can talk myself into being excited about this one.

Hopefully our future portal QB or a more developed RA can spin it well enough to get it to his guys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2022, 09:17:10 PM »
Marcus Davis is an excellent hire. Very much one of the rising star asst coaches in cfb similar to what dell mcgee was several years back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snakebite,CCTAU,
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2022, 10:18:58 PM »
Never heard of him. Freeze fails again. Fire freeze!

The antifreezers take every opportunity to complain.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2022, 05:24:18 AM »

You know that’s right. Our fan base is full of amateur spin doctors, attempting to crap on every move Huge Freak makes. I love Auburn, but being honest, a lot of times hate some of our fellow fans.

Going to be nice to have a winning record again & strike some semblance of fear in our opponents eyes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2022, 08:27:23 AM »
You know that’s right. Our fan base is full of amateur spin doctors, attempting to crap on every move Huge Freak makes. I love Auburn, but being honest, a lot of times hate some of our fellow fans.

Going to be nice to have a winning record again & strike some semblance of fear in our opponents eyes.
Yeah, the rest of us hate WT too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2022, 09:32:14 AM »
Yeah, the rest of us hate WT too.

^^^This right here^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2022, 09:34:00 AM »

To be clear? (If a politician says this you know a fat ass lie is coming)  I don’t wish failure on Auburn.  I won’t trash what he does or doesn’t do.  I’m just not getting on board.  Can’t.  Feel the same way about him that I do Jimmy Swaggart. I don’t care if he wins or doesn’t.  I can’t get past it.  Ever. That’s my own burden.

Hope I’m wrong. Heart says I’m not. 

I hate many of our fans too.  We are our own worst enemy a lot of times. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2022, 09:51:48 AM »

I'm about as anti-Freeze as it gets, but if you'll look about 3 posts above yours I gave the man his propers on this hire. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2022, 10:27:56 AM »
I'm not trying to open up the whole Pro-Free/Anti-Free debate.  For me, he wasn't my first choice.  Really like him as a coach, but wasn't a fan of the baggage.  Having said that, I have to relay a conversation I had a few days back at a family Christmas gathering.  My nephew and his friend, both Auburn grads, were there and we got on the football talk.

First thing out of their mouths about U Free was, "The guy was convicted of sexual assault."

Sexual assault?  No he wasn't. 

Well, he struck a plea deal.

No he didn't.  FYI, to strike a plea deal, you have to be charged with something. Where did you see this?

Well, all the girls I know hate him.

I guess they saw it on the internet, so it must be true.  Who am I to question?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2022, 10:34:01 AM »
I'm not trying to open up the whole Pro-Free/Anti-Free debate.  For me, he wasn't my first choice.  Really like him as a coach, but wasn't a fan of the baggage.  Having said that, I have to relay a conversation I had a few days back at a family Christmas gathering.  My nephew and his friend, both Auburn grads, were there and we got on the football talk.

First thing out of their mouths about U Free was, "The guy was convicted of sexual assault."

No he didn't.  FYI, to strike a plea deal, you have to be charged with something. Where did you see this?

I don't think any of that.  Neither does Wes. 

I don't have a whole lot of tolerance for those kind of fans either.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2022, 10:39:23 AM »
I don't think any of that.  Neither does Wes. 

I don't have a whole lot of tolerance for those kind of fans either.

Its how social media fake news from politics has spread into other aspects of life. Heresy goes viral and you can't unthrow shit that's on the wall. Its sad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2022, 10:43:04 AM »
Its how social media fake news from politics has spread into other aspects of life. Heresy goes viral and you can't unthrow shit that's on the wall. Its sad.

Buncha damned contagious witchery!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2022, 10:45:21 AM »
Buncha damned contagious witchery!

and just to be clear - fake news/conspiracy theories from all ends of the spectrums. Not trying to pick on your side here with the political stuff. Ive seen some batshit crazy, squirrel turd level nutty stuff on the QAnon side. The stuff gets spread, people share it, people believe it, they get outraged....it becomes truth and gets repeated. Just like Snags' example above.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2022, 11:27:08 AM »

Fuck the misinformation.

And, fuck you for thinking you know what’s best for Auburn.

Hugh IS a convicted RAPIST.

The worst part about it is that there were many times that he raped that hooker in the ass. Yet, you don’t hear anyone in the media discussing it.

Ass rape is taboo.

This is the only thing I’ve agreed with Wes about in all the years that we’ve disliked each other and people want to fuck it all up by spreading lies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2022, 11:32:03 AM »
Fuck the misinformation.

And, fuck you for thinking you know what’s best for Auburn.

Hugh IS a convicted RAPIST.

The worst part about it is that there were many times that he raped that hooker in the ass. Yet, you don’t hear anyone in the media discussing it.

Ass rape is taboo.

This is the only thing I’ve agreed with Wes about in all the years that we’ve disliked each other and people want to fuck it all up by spreading lies.

I beg to differ.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2022, 11:32:24 AM »
and just to be clear - fake news/conspiracy theories from all ends of the spectrums. Not trying to pick on your side here with the political stuff. Ive seen some batshit crazy, squirrel turd level nutty stuff on the QAnon side. The stuff gets spread, people share it, people believe it, they get outraged....it becomes truth and gets repeated. Just like Snags' example above.
The truth is hard to understand and to find. Biden and Hillary were hung at some gallows on January 6th after the SCOTUS put together an emergency hearing. What we are mostly seeing now are body doubles or computer generated graphics. If you are properly trained you can see the difference in the ear lobe.

I have been hung all my life. I know how it feels.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2022, 11:51:34 AM »
To be clear? (If a politician says this you know a fat ass lie is coming)  I don’t wish failure on Auburn.  I won’t trash what he does or doesn’t do.  I’m just not getting on board.  Can’t.  Feel the same way about him that I do Jimmy Swaggart. I don’t care if he wins or doesn’t.  I can’t get past it.  Ever. That’s my own burden.

Hope I’m wrong. Heart says I’m not. 

I hate many of our fans too.  We are our own worst enemy a lot of times.

I do not group you in that category, good sir.  You let your feelings be known and left it alone, which is respectable.  My gripe is with the incessant whining from woke, new age fans. 

I do hope you enjoy the wins if you pay attention, despite your feelings on the coach!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2022, 11:58:43 AM »
I do not group you in that category, good sir.  You let your feelings be known and left it alone, which is respectable.  My gripe is with the incessant whining from woke, new age fans. 

I do hope you enjoy the wins if you pay attention, despite your feelings on the coach!
wait just a moment. So, you don’t believe kaos is woke?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions