Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Merry Christmas and HNY

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Merry Christmas and HNY
« on: December 24, 2022, 10:38:20 PM »
I hope that most of your pipes don’t freeze.

I had to work this morning and when I get back this afternoon, I built a fire in the outdoor pit in our back yards. I ran inside to get a coffee and when I got back, there was a group of squirrels around the pit, roasting their nuts.

They were  all boy squirrels.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

chinook

Re: Merry Christmas and HNY
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2022, 12:01:08 AM »
Honestly go fuck yourself. 

Merry Christmas to all!  War Eagle!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2022, 12:26:36 AM »
Well, ok then. As soon as I get finished with your mom, I will.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2022, 01:51:15 AM »
Samesingsuyou!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2023, 09:10:02 AM »
This year just HAS to be better than 2022.
What a shitty year.
That's all I gotta say for now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2023, 03:33:04 PM »
What a shitty year.

That is my prayer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

chinook

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2023, 12:39:51 PM »
What a shitty year.

perspective.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2023, 10:04:26 PM »
What a shitty year.
Vlad no like you use my internet picture. Get your own.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2023, 07:36:55 AM »
Vlad no like you use my internet picture. Get your own.
Obviously anyone can monkey with a profile on here Mr. Vlad so get over yourself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2023, 07:50:59 AM »
perspective.
For sure.
There is self perspective which can easily become a scorecard when dealing with family and friends.
Some people can distance themselves from the messiness of life while others get involved.
I got too involved.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2023, 10:06:02 AM »
Here's a new year's twist I hadn't expected:

First a little history.  My prior corporate jobs had me driving all over the fucking southeast: Huntsville to Miami to Atlanta and everywhere in between.  It was great and I dug it.  Really thought nothing of hopping in the car and 10 hours later checking into my hotel on Ocean Drive. Living this life made me a coffee fiend.  I drank so fucking much of that stuff.  A full pot in the morning was standard.

Then I started to have...troubles.  It started on the Sunshine Skyway bridge.  I don't know if you've driven the St. Pete/Bradenton connecting bridge, but it is HIGH.  I had a mini panic attack, hugged the inside lane and pissed off everyone as I got my ass across that long span at 40 mph.  Fast forward, I'm starting to panic on the interstates (can't drive fast, hug the shoulder) and I'm now taking surface roads to compensate.  But the 1.5 hour drive to Tallahassee is now 5 hours and this is untenable.

So, I go see my weed guy.  No, really, the psychiatrist who gave me my med card.  Tell him what's up and he says, "I can fix this."  Anti-anxiety med and a little therapy applied, and I'm back to being my road-ranging self.

I have also been dealing with my primary care doc, who has been on my ass to get a sleep study done (snoring, breathing pauses, etc.)  Well, that guy retired and my new gp won't do shit until I take the home sleep study.  So I oblige.  The little device (unobtrusive and very easy to sleep with) tattled on me.  Apparently I was waking up 70 times per hour.  Doc orders the dreaded CPAP.

Started it on Dec 30 (no intentional year end/beginning start, just how it worked out).  I can report that this shit is a life changer.  I haven't woken up in a position that I didn't go to sleep in yet.  Deep sleep.  I have descheduled coffee from medicinal to recreational.  I woke up today and didn't slam my snooze button twenty times.  I popped up and got to the office at like 7:45.  It was fucking weird.

Talked to my psych today and reported the above.  He says we'll starting weaning off the anti-anxiety med in a monty if this continues.

TL/DR: if you are tired throughout the day, if you are relying on caffeine, if you have anxiety...get the sleep study (insurance covers it with a doc's orders) and if you need it, GET THE FUCKING DUMBSHIT MACHINE.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2023, 10:47:21 AM »
Years ago, I had an appointment for some therapy on my back.  When I got there, they took my blood pressure, something they'd never done before. The lady looked shocked. She took it again and said, you need to leave here now, and go see your family doctor, or go to the emergency room.  My BP was through the roof.  Scared the bejeezus out of me. I'd never had any issues with it.

Long story short, I wound up at a Cardiologist, who put me through every test he could come up with, including going for a sleep study.  Never found a specific cause, but I've been taking two little pills every morning ever since.

But, the sleep study....  Maybe they've changed in the last decade, but I had to go to the hospital and spend the night.  They literally had about 17 electrodes stuck to all parts of my head and chest.  Wires going everywhere.  They had a CPAP machine beside the bed he wanted me to experiment with to get used to it.  I was going to sleep for a while, and if I had too many "events", they would wake me up and have me use the CPAP thingy. 

I was laying there thinking, you really think I'm going to sleep with 3 miles of wire wrapped around me.  Eventually, I asked for, and received, half an ambien, which put me out.  Next thing I knew, they were waking me up and asking if I wanted breakfast.  Said I didn't have but about 2 events the whole night.  I was soooo thankful, because I thought if I had to go to bed every night hooked up to that thing....I'd just go ahead and tell the Lawd to take me now.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2023, 11:17:10 AM »
Years ago, I had an appointment for some therapy on my back.  When I got there, they took my blood pressure, something they'd never done before. The lady looked shocked. She took it again and said, you need to leave here now, and go see your family doctor, or go to the emergency room.  My BP was through the roof.  Scared the bejeezus out of me. I'd never had any issues with it.

Long story short, I wound up at a Cardiologist, who put me through every test he could come up with, including going for a sleep study.  Never found a specific cause, but I've been taking two little pills every morning ever since.

But, the sleep study....  Maybe they've changed in the last decade, but I had to go to the hospital and spend the night.  They literally had about 17 electrodes stuck to all parts of my head and chest.  Wires going everywhere.  They had a CPAP machine beside the bed he wanted me to experiment with to get used to it.  I was going to sleep for a while, and if I had too many "events", they would wake me up and have me use the CPAP thingy. 

I was laying there thinking, you really think I'm going to sleep with 3 miles of wire wrapped around me.  Eventually, I asked for, and received, half an ambien, which put me out.  Next thing I knew, they were waking me up and asking if I wanted breakfast.  Said I didn't have but about 2 events the whole night.  I was soooo thankful, because I thought if I had to go to bed every night hooked up to that thing....I'd just go ahead and tell the Lawd to take me now.

Thank god for the advent of the Iron Lung.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2023, 12:28:37 PM »

I’ll bet your back would not even hurt if you’d quit seeking big strong guys to butt sex you. At least so hard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2023, 12:36:55 PM »
Here's a new year's twist I hadn't expected:

First a little history.  My prior corporate jobs had me driving all over the fucking southeast: Huntsville to Miami to Atlanta and everywhere in between.  It was great and I dug it.  Really thought nothing of hopping in the car and 10 hours later checking into my hotel on Ocean Drive. Living this life made me a coffee fiend.  I drank so fucking much of that stuff.  A full pot in the morning was standard.

Then I started to have...troubles.  It started on the Sunshine Skyway bridge.  I don't know if you've driven the St. Pete/Bradenton connecting bridge, but it is HIGH.  I had a mini panic attack, hugged the inside lane and pissed off everyone as I got my ass across that long span at 40 mph.  Fast forward, I'm starting to panic on the interstates (can't drive fast, hug the shoulder) and I'm now taking surface roads to compensate.  But the 1.5 hour drive to Tallahassee is now 5 hours and this is untenable.

So, I go see my weed guy.  No, really, the psychiatrist who gave me my med card.  Tell him what's up and he says, "I can fix this."  Anti-anxiety med and a little therapy applied, and I'm back to being my road-ranging self.

I have also been dealing with my primary care doc, who has been on my ass to get a sleep study done (snoring, breathing pauses, etc.)  Well, that guy retired and my new gp won't do shit until I take the home sleep study.  So I oblige.  The little device (unobtrusive and very easy to sleep with) tattled on me.  Apparently I was waking up 70 times per hour.  Doc orders the dreaded CPAP.

Started it on Dec 30 (no intentional year end/beginning start, just how it worked out).  I can report that this shit is a life changer.  I haven't woken up in a position that I didn't go to sleep in yet.  Deep sleep.  I have descheduled coffee from medicinal to recreational.  I woke up today and didn't slam my snooze button twenty times.  I popped up and got to the office at like 7:45.  It was fucking weird.

Talked to my psych today and reported the above.  He says we'll starting weaning off the anti-anxiety med in a monty if this continues.

TL/DR: if you are tired throughout the day, if you are relying on caffeine, if you have anxiety...get the sleep study (insurance covers it with a doc's orders) and if you need it, GET THE FUCKING DUMBSHIT MACHINE.
We have to make adjustments as we get older. One of my main changes for the new year is I am going to do my best to cut back on the number of times a day that I jerk off. It can get to a point that it’s not healthy or productive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2023, 01:47:03 PM »
We have to make adjustments as we get older. One of my main changes for the new year is I am going to do my best to cut back on the number of times a day that I jerk off. It can get to a point that it’s not healthy or productive.

It gets more difficult to crane that arm over your dickie-do, too, I am sure. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2023, 01:53:35 PM »
It gets more difficult to crane that arm over your dickie-do, too, I am sure.
100% young stud. Both of them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2023, 02:02:34 PM »
100% young stud. Both of them.

I am in my 30's & look to be in great shape.  However, I have high cholesterol & high BP.  I am sure I will be on meds for both soon enough, as I can't out-train or out-diet shit genetics.  I only hope to be cranking it non-stop to an age where a Dr. scolds me for it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2023, 02:09:22 PM »
I am in my 30's & look to be in great shape.  However, I have high cholesterol & high BP.  I am sure I will be on meds for both soon enough, as I can't out-train or out-diet shit genetics.  I only hope to be cranking it non-stop to an age where a Dr. scolds me for it.
I think it’s good to keep going with it. I just overdo it sometimes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2023, 02:12:44 PM »

That's actually against the law.  It's illegal for a grown man to hold a little boy's penis.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."