Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Gene can eat a Big-O-Bag-O-Dicks

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Gene can eat a Big-O-Bag-O-Dicks
« on: December 18, 2022, 08:49:24 AM »
Really? There is no long term safety data and the trend is downward for effectiveness/efficacy. I never cared much for Gene, but my brother loved him (KISS). I was more into southern rock and blues. Incidentally, I'm not going to make the cruise. Furthermore, you can bet your bottom dollar that there will be multi-dosed fans quarantined in their rooms due to infection and transmission. The injection does absolutely nothing, NADA, zilch. There may even be negative efficacy. It may even reverse transcribe in to human hepatic cells.
Just below, is a link to Gene's plea for folks to take a dangerous drug in an effort to hopefully prevent further infections, hospitalizations and deaths. Of which, the vax does none of that. No mRNA vaccine can prevent infection, none, nada, and they know that. If Gene would educate himself, then he wouldn't look like such a fool and endanger the lives of his fans' by the sponsoring cruise. If he had done his homework, he could help prevent the spread using a good prophylaxis acceptable by everyone, including the pregnant women (or pronoun of your choice). :rolleyes:

https://t.me/RealLandDownUnder/52005

https://en.protothema.gr/pfizer-mrna-vaccine-goes-into-liver-and-changes-into-dna-swedish-study-finds/

The CDC assures Americans that the mRNA and the spike protein it produces in COVID-19 vaccines to create an immune response “don’t last long in the body.” On its website, the agency states: “Our cells break down mRNA and get rid of it within a few days after vaccination. Scientists estimate that the spike protein, like other proteins our bodies create, may stay in the body up to a few weeks.” :facepalm: To do that, they must enter our cells.

Further, the CDC says on a web page titled “Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines” that the “genetic material delivered by mRNA vaccines never enters the nucleus of your cells.”

However, the researchers at Lund University in Malmö, Sweden, found that the mRNA vaccine enters human liver cells and triggers the cell’s DNA in the nucleus to increase the production of the LINE-1 gene expression to make mRNA.

The whole process occurred rapidly, within six hours, concluded the study, which was published by the university’s Department of Clinical Sciences.

To suggest they are lying would be an understatement.

Here ya go. Let's make the most virulent viral toxin of the SARS-CoV-2 and present it to our immune cells using mRNA. Only problem is the cleaved S1 subunit is cytotoxic.cardio toxic and doesn't stay in the injection site 100% (I don't know of any vaccine that stays at the injection site save maybe polio). We also need to code for the furin cleavage site. :wtf:

If you are still confused by all of this, just know that the 100% reverse match for the virus spike protein was made by Moderna, who patented it back in 2016.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10542309/Fresh-lab-leak-fears-study-finds-genetic-code-Covids-spike-protein-linked-Moderna-patent.html

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.12.12.422516v1

The newest viral exercise involved Dr. Bill Gates as one of the world's top health officials, oh wait. He can't even prevent infections of his OS, Windoze.

Anyway, the vaccines are design to cause disease. Kind of the opposite of what was sold to the public.

https://karenkingston.substack.com/p/intended-consequences-mrna-vaccines

"Intended Consequences: mRNA Vaccines were Designed to Cause Severe Disease and Be Resistant to Antibodies
Data published by spike protein inventors, Barney Graham & Jason McLellan, COVID-19 mRNA vaccines were purposefully designed to not protect against SARS-CoV-2 or variants and cause disease"
« Last Edit: December 18, 2022, 09:29:30 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Gene can eat a Big-O-Bag-O-Dicks
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2022, 07:51:24 PM »
Cliff notes please. Tl;dr
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2022, 09:59:34 AM »
Cliff notes please. Tl;dr
TL;DR version: When Kaos sees this, he gone be pissed at BF.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2022, 11:07:11 AM »
TL;DR version: When Kaos sees this, he gone be pissed at BF.

TL;NI version:  I have no idea what I just read.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
bottomfeeder,
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2022, 03:22:32 PM »
TL;NI version:  I have no idea what I just read.
BF said Gene Simmons likes to suck the cock.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Again, I did not say shit. I’m relaying the message.

It was BF saying this about KISS. And Snags and some of the other fags who were praising the hiring of Bucky Beaverteeth. They loves him. I do not.

Relaying information and that’s all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2022, 10:21:56 PM »
K doesn’t like Gene Simmons anymore since he and Paul Stanley tried to make him get the vax. I for one am glad. Those dudes were just old drag queens anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2022, 11:32:43 PM »
K doesn’t like Gene Simmons anymore since he and Paul Stanley tried to make him get the vax. I for one am glad. Those dudes were just old drag queens anyway.
All three?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2022, 12:38:53 AM »

I'd make an ugly woman.

Don't ask me how I know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
bottomfeeder,
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2022, 01:09:40 PM »
BF said Gene Simmons likes to suck the cock.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Again, I did not say shit. I’m relaying the message.

It was BF saying this about KISS. And Snags and some of the other fags who were praising the hiring of Bucky Beaverteeth. They loves him. I do not.

Relaying information and that’s all.

There are some Russian ladies that may or may not know how to suck the cock. Ask Denzel Washington (dedushka).

The holiday ham came out perfect.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2022, 01:21:51 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions