Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Roster and Needs

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Roster and Needs
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2022, 11:38:03 AM »
Walkin’ tall, machine gun man. They spit on me in my home land.
I had to interweb search this. Alice In Chains reference. Impressive.

I would have expected a John Wayne quote from Rooster Cogburn or however it’s supposed to be spelled.

Most of the people here are much too old to know of Alice In Chains. They were around for the Broadway debut of Alice In Wonderland, though. And were excited about it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2022, 12:02:43 PM »
I had to interweb search this. Alice In Chains reference. Impressive.

I would have expected a John Wayne quote from Rooster Cogburn or however it’s supposed to be spelled.

Most of the people here are much too old to know of Alice In Chains. They were around for the Broadway debut of Alice In Wonderland, though. And were excited about it.

“A man’s got to have a code. A creed to live by”

Have a coffee mug with that John Wayne quote sitting next to me on my work desk coincidentally. I guess you could say that I have a little Pilgrim in me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2022, 01:19:28 PM »
“A man’s got to have a code. A creed to live by”

Have a coffee mug with that John Wayne quote sitting next to me on my work desk coincidentally. I guess you could say that I have a little Pilgrim in me.
is that you, WT?! This isn't very funny, you know. I'm hung over! My knees are killin' me and if you're going to pull this shit at least you could've said you were from the Yankees.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2022, 01:24:24 PM »
is that you, WT?! This isn't very funny, you know. I'm hung over! My knees are killin' me and if you're going to pull this shit at least you could've said you were from the Yankees.

Charlie Sheen has teh aids.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2022, 03:08:18 PM »
No, it’s not me. GF could verify by tracking serial numbers and such, were he still alive. But, he’s dead and all. Life goes on.

Don’t go all Token on me. And I don’t mean overweight and liking jail sex. I mean by accusing me of being this young poster. I agree that he appears to bring a lot of whammy to the table and is top notch. I can see how you’d get the idea it’s me. But I believe he’s legitimately new.

Please don’t run him off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2022, 04:18:30 PM »
No, it’s not me. GF could verify by tracking serial numbers and such, were he still alive. But, he’s dead and all. Life goes on.

Don’t go all Token on me. And I don’t mean overweight and liking jail sex. I mean by accusing me of being this young poster. I agree that he appears to bring a lot of whammy to the table and is top notch. I can see how you’d get the idea it’s me. But I believe he’s legitimately new.

Please don’t run him off.

I'll stick around for a bit.  WT speaks truth, I am not yet gray bush status.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Buzz Killington,
No reactions