Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Roster and Needs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Roster and Needs
« on: December 15, 2022, 10:41:59 AM »
Nice breakdown from AU Undercover.  But some of it is just plain scary if we can't port hole the right guys.  O-line....D-line....QB. Copy/pasta

AUBURN, Alabama–With the early signing period in one week on December 21, coach Hugh Freeze and his staff have plenty of work to get done between now and the beginning of the 2023 football season with a roster that has holes on both sides of the line of scrimmage. With those who have used up their eligibility, declared for the NFL Draft or have decided to transfer out of the program, at the moment it looks like Auburn has 52 players remaining on scholarship from the 2022 roster.

There is still a possibility there could be more attrition before the start of next season, but at the moment there are around 30 potential spots that could be filled over the course of the next two months, leaving a few roster spots for potential late transfers following the spring.

Here’s a position-by-position breakdown of Auburn’s roster as it stands today:

Quarterbacks (3)

Robby Ashford, redshirt sophomore

Holden Geriner, redshirt freshman

T.J. Finley, junior

Even if Finley decides to return, which is still in question, Auburn needs help at the quarterback position for 2023. Ashford is coming off a strong redshirt freshman season in his first year of playing in college following two years at Oregon, but creating competition is the first order of business for any coach and that is what it looks like we'll see at Auburn. Expect Auburn to add a transfer quarterback as well as one from high school, this room could look much different and much more crowded in 2023.

Running Backs (3)

Jarquez Hunter, junior

Damari Alston, sophomore

Sean Jackson, redshirt sophomore

With Tank Bigsby announcing that he is headed to the NFL, Hunter's time to be the No. 1 guy could be at hand, but like we mentioned at quarterback, expect some competition before that happens. The Tigers are down to just three scholarship running backs so it won't be a surprise to see them go to the portal to land another back with experience. Look for someone with more size to be the guy there with former Mississippi State back Dillon Johnson expected to visit this weekend fitting the bill if the Tigers could land him. With high school senior Jeremiah Cobb coming in for 2023, this should be another strong group for position coach Cadillac Williams.

Wide Receivers (6)

Ja'Varrius Johnson

Koy Moore

Jay Fair

Malcolm Johnson Jr.

Tar'varish Dawson

Camden Brown

Omari Kelly

Auburn has some intriguing pieces returning at wide receiver, but there is no question that Freeze and offensive coordinator Philip Montgomery will be looking for help from the transfer portal to provide immediate impact. Just like at running back, a bigger and physical wide receiver would be ideal and the Tigers are expected to have Mississippi State transfer RaRa Thomas visiting again this weekend. Already with one wide receiver commitment in the 2023 class, Auburn could bring in a pair of transfers if the new coaching staff can find the right fits.

Tight Ends (5)

Luke Deal

Tyler Fromm

Brandon Frazier

Micah Riley-Ducker

Landen King

Even with numbers and with Landen King expected to get a look back at more of a hybrid tight end under Freeze, Auburn is still looking to upgrade the room from the transfer portal. Looking for more playmaking ability in the passing game, the Tigers want to add at least one more player to the roster at tight end before January to get a better feel for the room in spring practices.

Offensive Line (8)

Jalil Irvin

Kameron Stutts

Jeremiah Wright

Tate Johnson

Avery Jernigan

Garner Langlo

Colby Smith

E.J. Harris

Auburn has the numbers on the current roster, but precious little experience outside of a few players in the middle of the line. When you talk about competition, this is the first position that comes to mind for me when the Tigers hit the ground in the spring. Already expected to add four high school commitments for the offensive line, Auburn could be on the verge of adding a top junior college offensive tackle and the Tigers are also searching for help from the transfer portal. They could add as many as 8-10 new players for these spots by the time they open the season in August.

Defensive Line (5)

Marcus Harris

Jayson Jones

Tobechi Okoli

Jeffrey M'ba

Enyce Sledge

The need is huge on the offensive line, but from a numbers standpoint it's just as big on the defensive front. Auburn has just five scholarship players for the three defensive line positions. Marcus Harris is the leader of the group and Jayson Jones is an experienced player as well, but behind them it's still very much unknown.

With commitments from Wilky Denaud and Darron Reed, Auburn has a pair of high school additions to join the group, but the Tigers are going to need help from the portal and plenty of it. Much like the OL recruiting, I could see 6-8 additions on the defensive line alone in the 2023 class by the time the dust settles.

Edge (1)

Dylan Brooks

This is the position on the Auburn football team that most needs to add help, and there's no doubt about it. Dylan Brooks got some experience last season as a reserve, but he's still very much an unknown at this point after two seasons with the Tigers. Auburn has a commitment from Opelika's Brenton Williams at the position and he'll be an early graduate, but this is a spot where the Tigers realistically need to add four or five players to the roster and at least two with playing experience. That won't be easy with every school in the country looking for a difference-maker as a pass rusher, but that's where Auburn is at the moment. Nobody in the country should be able to sell playing time for a pass rusher better than Auburn.

Linebacker (8)

Cam Riley

Wesley Steiner

Desmond Tisdol

Eugene Asante

Robert Woodyard

Powell Gordon

Kameron Brown

Jake Levant

Another position where Auburn has the numbers, but it's still very much a question mark. Cam Riley, Wesley Steiner and Desmond Tisdol had their moments last season, but overall it was a group that didn't show the consistency needed in the Southeastern Conference. Getting North Carolina transfer Eugene Asante on the field could help as well as redshirt freshmen Robert Woodyard and Powell Gordon. Still, more help is going to be needed, which could mean adding a true inside linebacker or two from the transfer portal before next season.

Defensive Backs (11)

DJ James (could turn pro)

Keionte Scott

Nehemiah Pritchett

Austin Ausberry

J.D. Rhym

Jaylin Simpson

Donovan Kaufman

Cayden Bridges

Caleb Wooden

Marquise Bridges

Zion Puckett

This is the position that is in the best shape on the roster at the moment, but if you lose DJ James to the NFL it could cause some issues on the back end of the defense. The Tigers have already gotten three commitments for the secondary for 2023 and could add at least two more before they are done. That would put them in a great position for next season and the future with the players that are expected to return.

Kicker (1)

Alex McPherson

The silver lining that came from Anders Carlson's injury last year was that it allowed McPherson to get some real world experience and he delivered. Still maintaining his redshirt, McPherson has Auburn set up at the kicker position for years to come. With walk-on Evan McGuire also on the roster and showing he's capable of getting the job done, Auburn is in good shape here.

Punter (1)

Oscar Chapman

With the expected return of Chapman, Auburn's punting should be in great hands once again. He has become a true weapon for the Tigers and has shown he has got the ability to change a game with his pinpoint accuracy. Behind him the Tigers only have a walk-on at the moment, but this could be a spot to add a punter from the high school ranks in this class. Because of the transfer portal, what Auburn could do is go for an experienced punter when Chapman's days are done. It may come down to a numbers game in the first season for Freeze on the Plains.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: Roster and Needs
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2022, 11:42:04 AM »
Nice breakdown from AU Undercover.  But some of it is just plain scary if we can't port hole the right guys.  O-line....D-line....QB. Copy/pasta

AUBURN, Alabama–With the early signing period in one week on December 21, coach Hugh Freeze and his staff have plenty of work to get done between now and the beginning of the 2023 football season with a roster that has holes on both sides of the line of scrimmage. With those who have used up their eligibility, declared for the NFL Draft or have decided to transfer out of the program, at the moment it looks like Auburn has 52 players remaining on scholarship from the 2022 roster.

There is still a possibility there could be more attrition before the start of next season, but at the moment there are around 30 potential spots that could be filled over the course of the next two months, leaving a few roster spots for potential late transfers following the spring.

Here’s a position-by-position breakdown of Auburn’s roster as it stands today:

Quarterbacks (3)

Robby Ashford, redshirt sophomore

Holden Geriner, redshirt freshman

T.J. Finley, junior

Even if Finley decides to return, which is still in question, Auburn needs help at the quarterback position for 2023. Ashford is coming off a strong redshirt freshman season in his first year of playing in college following two years at Oregon, but creating competition is the first order of business for any coach and that is what it looks like we'll see at Auburn. Expect Auburn to add a transfer quarterback as well as one from high school, this room could look much different and much more crowded in 2023.

Running Backs (3)

Jarquez Hunter, junior

Damari Alston, sophomore

Sean Jackson, redshirt sophomore

With Tank Bigsby announcing that he is headed to the NFL, Hunter's time to be the No. 1 guy could be at hand, but like we mentioned at quarterback, expect some competition before that happens. The Tigers are down to just three scholarship running backs so it won't be a surprise to see them go to the portal to land another back with experience. Look for someone with more size to be the guy there with former Mississippi State back Dillon Johnson expected to visit this weekend fitting the bill if the Tigers could land him. With high school senior Jeremiah Cobb coming in for 2023, this should be another strong group for position coach Cadillac Williams.

Wide Receivers (6)

Ja'Varrius Johnson

Koy Moore

Jay Fair

Malcolm Johnson Jr.

Tar'varish Dawson

Camden Brown

Omari Kelly

Auburn has some intriguing pieces returning at wide receiver, but there is no question that Freeze and offensive coordinator Philip Montgomery will be looking for help from the transfer portal to provide immediate impact. Just like at running back, a bigger and physical wide receiver would be ideal and the Tigers are expected to have Mississippi State transfer RaRa Thomas visiting again this weekend. Already with one wide receiver commitment in the 2023 class, Auburn could bring in a pair of transfers if the new coaching staff can find the right fits.

Tight Ends (5)

Luke Deal

Tyler Fromm

Brandon Frazier

Micah Riley-Ducker

Landen King

Even with numbers and with Landen King expected to get a look back at more of a hybrid tight end under Freeze, Auburn is still looking to upgrade the room from the transfer portal. Looking for more playmaking ability in the passing game, the Tigers want to add at least one more player to the roster at tight end before January to get a better feel for the room in spring practices.

Offensive Line (8)

Jalil Irvin

Kameron Stutts

Jeremiah Wright

Tate Johnson

Avery Jernigan

Garner Langlo

Colby Smith

E.J. Harris

Auburn has the numbers on the current roster, but precious little experience outside of a few players in the middle of the line. When you talk about competition, this is the first position that comes to mind for me when the Tigers hit the ground in the spring. Already expected to add four high school commitments for the offensive line, Auburn could be on the verge of adding a top junior college offensive tackle and the Tigers are also searching for help from the transfer portal. They could add as many as 8-10 new players for these spots by the time they open the season in August.

Defensive Line (5)

Marcus Harris

Jayson Jones

Tobechi Okoli

Jeffrey M'ba

Enyce Sledge

The need is huge on the offensive line, but from a numbers standpoint it's just as big on the defensive front. Auburn has just five scholarship players for the three defensive line positions. Marcus Harris is the leader of the group and Jayson Jones is an experienced player as well, but behind them it's still very much unknown.

With commitments from Wilky Denaud and Darron Reed, Auburn has a pair of high school additions to join the group, but the Tigers are going to need help from the portal and plenty of it. Much like the OL recruiting, I could see 6-8 additions on the defensive line alone in the 2023 class by the time the dust settles.

Edge (1)

Dylan Brooks

This is the position on the Auburn football team that most needs to add help, and there's no doubt about it. Dylan Brooks got some experience last season as a reserve, but he's still very much an unknown at this point after two seasons with the Tigers. Auburn has a commitment from Opelika's Brenton Williams at the position and he'll be an early graduate, but this is a spot where the Tigers realistically need to add four or five players to the roster and at least two with playing experience. That won't be easy with every school in the country looking for a difference-maker as a pass rusher, but that's where Auburn is at the moment. Nobody in the country should be able to sell playing time for a pass rusher better than Auburn.

Linebacker (8)

Cam Riley

Wesley Steiner

Desmond Tisdol

Eugene Asante

Robert Woodyard

Powell Gordon

Kameron Brown

Jake Levant

Another position where Auburn has the numbers, but it's still very much a question mark. Cam Riley, Wesley Steiner and Desmond Tisdol had their moments last season, but overall it was a group that didn't show the consistency needed in the Southeastern Conference. Getting North Carolina transfer Eugene Asante on the field could help as well as redshirt freshmen Robert Woodyard and Powell Gordon. Still, more help is going to be needed, which could mean adding a true inside linebacker or two from the transfer portal before next season.

Defensive Backs (11)

DJ James (could turn pro)

Keionte Scott

Nehemiah Pritchett

Austin Ausberry

J.D. Rhym

Jaylin Simpson

Donovan Kaufman

Cayden Bridges

Caleb Wooden

Marquise Bridges

Zion Puckett

This is the position that is in the best shape on the roster at the moment, but if you lose DJ James to the NFL it could cause some issues on the back end of the defense. The Tigers have already gotten three commitments for the secondary for 2023 and could add at least two more before they are done. That would put them in a great position for next season and the future with the players that are expected to return.

Kicker (1)

Alex McPherson

The silver lining that came from Anders Carlson's injury last year was that it allowed McPherson to get some real world experience and he delivered. Still maintaining his redshirt, McPherson has Auburn set up at the kicker position for years to come. With walk-on Evan McGuire also on the roster and showing he's capable of getting the job done, Auburn is in good shape here.

Punter (1)

Oscar Chapman

With the expected return of Chapman, Auburn's punting should be in great hands once again. He has become a true weapon for the Tigers and has shown he has got the ability to change a game with his pinpoint accuracy. Behind him the Tigers only have a walk-on at the moment, but this could be a spot to add a punter from the high school ranks in this class. Because of the transfer portal, what Auburn could do is go for an experienced punter when Chapman's days are done. It may come down to a numbers game in the first season for Freeze on the Plains.

Hell of a job putting all this together.  Thank you, Snags.  I was very concerned about our Offensive Line, which has merit, but now I am more concerned about our D-Line than anything.  Hoping Coach Garrett is a cruitin' monster.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2022, 12:19:34 PM »
Hell of a job putting all this together.  Thank you, Snags.  I was very concerned about our Offensive Line, which has merit, but now I am more concerned about our D-Line than anything.  Hoping Coach Garrett is a cruitin' monster.

I literally worked for minutes on this piece. At least 2 to 3. Very few of you appreciate the effort it takes to copy and paste an article from AU Undercover.

But, you are spot on.  That D-line room scares the Bejeezus out of me.  Quarterback too.  A few flashes of skippyness by Robbie Ashford late in the season didn't convince me of anything.  And even if he is all that, what if he goes down?  TJ and Gurrnurr are all we've got?  Yeesh!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2022, 12:25:23 PM »
Zykevious Walker just removed his name from the portal, so that adds a little more depth to the interior D Line at least. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snakebite,
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2022, 12:40:49 PM »
I literally worked for minutes on this piece. At least 2 to 3. Very few of you appreciate the effort it takes to copy and paste an article from AU Undercover.

But, you are spot on.  That D-line room scares the Bejeezus out of me.  Quarterback too.  A few flashes of skippyness by Robbie Ashford late in the season didn't convince me of anything.  And even if he is all that, what if he goes down?  TJ and Gurrnurr are all we've got?  Yeesh!

Pretty sure we are hinging bets on that Greyson McCall feller to plug and play if we can land him, giving RA and HG more time to develop.  I'd rather let Jarquez run the wildcat full-time than to trot out TJ again in an Auburn uniform.  He and his pappy have snakes in they heads. 

We have an edge from OK St coming to visit this weekend, but we need more than just him.  Also, a big bodied Nose Tackle from AZ St (I think) is headed to town to visit. 

Here I was thinking that you spent hours of your time researching, crunching numbers, carrying the seven, and so on to enlighten us... I'll learn my lesson.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 12:54:59 PM by Snakebite »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2022, 01:27:28 PM »
We're fudged. No long snappers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2022, 01:54:03 PM »
Nice of you to complement him, Snake but you will gather pretty quickly that the only meaningful conversation to be had with the aforementioned poster is when he copies and pastes. The average woman on the street knows much more, trust me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2022, 02:02:42 PM »
Nice of you to complement him, Snake but you will gather pretty quickly that the only meaningful conversation to be had with the aforementioned poster is when he copies and pastes. The average woman on the street knows much more, trust me.

I wouldn't even call his women average. Have you seen some of Dothan's finest houres?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2022, 02:19:31 PM »
Damn it, people.  I had to find AND read the article first.  Why I waste my valuable time on you cretins is beyond me.

I'm glad to see Zykevelocity coming back from a numbers standpoint.  But truthfully, he ain't done shit in his 7 1/2 years on the Planez.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2022, 02:45:34 PM »
Damn it, people.  I had to find AND read the article first.  Why I waste my valuable time on you cretins is beyond me.

I'm glad to see Zykevelocity coming back from a numbers standpoint.  But truthfully, he ain't done shit in his 7 1/2 years on the Planez.
If Pat Dye thought enough of him to recruit him to the plains, then he's alright by me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
jmar,Snaggletiger,
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2022, 03:30:15 PM »

He's almost full growed and loaded with potential plus he's faithful which is an outstanding quality rarely seen these days.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2022, 03:14:40 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2022, 03:28:18 PM »
https://auburn.rivals.com/news/the-war-room-3974

Helluva list.

I can post the article for those without Bunka Platinum VIP Access....just don't tell JGT pleazeeeeeee.

Few things to note....If Russaw does show up, that's a little surprise. Hes seen Auburn plenty so no big deal if he doesn't. And getting Leary in for a visit was YUGGEEEEE. He may be better than McCall but I would take either. Top 2 QBs in the portal (DJ is only at Numba 2 on name only). There are also several other OL we are CLOSE on that aren't visiting this weekend so don't let those low numbers fool you. Kid that just decommitted from the Gamecocks looks good for Au.

It's now crunch time for Hugh Freeze and his chances for the 2023 season and beyond.

The transfer portal has been open for 11 days and players are making their visits and narrowing their options. Most are planning to enroll in January so time is of the essence. Auburn needs help at a variety of positions.

The early signing period begins Wednesday as well, which means most high school players of note will be signing on the dotted line. Auburn had a terrific week of flips — new commitments from defensive back

Colton Hood and offensive lineman

Connor Lew are welcome additions to a Class of 2023 haul that needed augmentation — but more work is needed.

If Freeze and his staff are the recruiters we think they are, well, this is when they must prove their mettle.

So let's get to work. It's time for another AuburnSports.com WAR ROOM, presented by Lynch Toyota of Auburn.

FIRST THINGS FIRST

The most high-profile visitor this weekend will be Coastal Carolina transfer Grayson McCall, whom Rivals has as its No. 3 portal quarterback and No. 16 overall available player. According to data from PFF, McCall is the nation's top-rated deep passer (98.1 grade out of 100 on throws longer than 20 yards) and also is elite in the 10- to 19-yard range.

In three seasons as the Chanticleers' full-time starter, McCall completed 70 percent of his throws for 8,019 yards and 78 touchdowns. He was intercepted just eight times in 780 attempts. Coastal won 31 games with McCall behind center.

Auburn wanted to be first in line to make its pitch. That happened. Now the Tigers must sell their vision for how McCall can take that next step with a new offense engineered by Hugh Freeze and new offensive coordinator Philip Montgomery.

ANOTHER TRANSFER QB

North Carolina State transfer Devin Leary is also expected to visit this weekend. Leary took most of the snaps for the Wolfpack over his four-year career at NC State. He had over 6,800 yards passing, 62 touchdowns and was intercepted 16 times while completing 60% of his passes.

OFFENSIVE LINE

Four offensive lineman have committed to play for Auburn next fall so far, but Freeze needs more. He'll have a pair of transfers and a JUCO player visiting this weekend.

Ben Scott is coming from Arizona State, where he accumulated valuable playing time and experience. Following a redshirt year his first year in Tempe, Scott became one of the Sun Devils' consistent starters on the offensive front. Auburn needs that experience and if the Tigers could pick up Scott, that's one big fish.
Dillon Wade is another transfer that Auburn is targeting to aid in its reconstruction of a depleted offensive line. He brings limited game experience from his time in Tulsa, but his development is further along than some of the high school commits, which makes him an attractive option.
Auburn will bring in

Izavion Miller, a JUCO player that's currently committed to Ole Miss. Miller is out of Southwest Mississippi C.C. and has a big upside at 6-foot-6, 325 pounds.
This will be his first visit to Auburn this year.

DEFENSIVE LINE

Defensive line coach Jeremey Garrett will have his hands full this weekend with the number of visitors along the defensive line coming in. Two transfers, two of Alabama's best high school defenders and an Arkansas commit will make the trip.

Let's start with Vanderbilt transfer

Elijah McAllister, who has one year of eligibility remaining. McAllister was a team captain for the Commodores during his final season in Nashville, playing in all 12 games.
He totaled 65 tackles, 6.5 tackles for loss, 3.5 sacks, forced two fumbles and had one interceptions during his career at Vanderbilt.

Dion Wilson Jr. played in 20 games over the last three seasons for Arizona, each season seemingly getting increased playing time. During his final season with the Wildcats, Wilson tallied 19 tackles, a tackle for loss and a sack.
James Smith and Qua Russaw are expected visitors this weekend as well. The defensive pair out of Montgomery have visited Auburn several times this fall and both are top-five players in the state.

They visited Alabama last weekend, electing to visit Tuscaloosa rather than participate in the Alabama-Mississippi All-Star Game, in which they were both nominated to play. It should be important to note that Smith and Russaw may not be locks for a visit, but it's a win for Auburn if the two show.

An even bigger win would be getting them to commit and could provide a monumental jump for Auburn's 2023 class.

Arkansas commit Stephen Johnson will take his first visit to Auburn of the year this weekend. The Fayetteville, Ga., native had the Liberty offer in-hand while Freeze was at the school and now Auburn has popped up in his recruitment.

WIDE RECEIVER

One transfer and one high school prospect are visiting this weekend at the receiver position.

The most notable is

Rara Thomas, the Mississippi State transfer who recorded a catch in all 12 games this season for the Bulldogs.
Career-wise, Thomas has 62 receptions for 878 yards receiving and 12 touchdowns in two seasons at Mississippi State. He visited Georgia last weekend and Ole Miss is another school in the mix for the 6-foot-2 receiver.

Thomas is an Alabama native, originally from Eufala.

Auburn also welcomes in Western Kentucky commit

Eric Singleton Jr., who has started picking up some bigger offers in recent weeks. When it comes to his commitment to the Hilltoppers, he's still committed, but noted earlier this week that it wouldn't be "that hard" for a program to change his mind.

TIGHT END

The Tigers probably need to grab one or two tight ends before next season and

Rivaldo Fairweather could be a nice addition to the team. During his three seasons at FIU, he had 54 receptions for 828 yards receiving and five touchdowns.

RUNNING BACK

Dillon Johnson is another Mississippi State transfer set to visit the Plains this weekend. Over three seasons with the Bulldogs, Johnson had 1,198 yards rushing on 229 carries and scored 11 touchdowns.
Not only is he a threat to run the ball, but Johnson can also impact the game on passing plays. He had 149 receptions, 864 yards receiving and a touchdown in his three-year career.

Auburn offered

Jamarion Wilcox out of Douglasville, Ga., not too long ago, and shortly after, the Tigers were in his top four schools. Ohio State, Kentucky and Clemson are also in the mix, as he's set to visit Auburn this weekend.

COMMITS

Three commits are returning this weekend for their second official visits. Defensive lineman

Darron Reed, running back
Jeremiah Cobb and center
Bradyn Joiner are all set to make one final return to the Plains before early signing day next week.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2022, 03:36:40 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snakebite,
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2022, 03:47:40 PM »
I see Smith and Russaw both lost a star.  Must be Flipmas!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2022, 03:56:58 PM »
That article gave me the tingles in my naughty bits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2022, 05:01:02 PM »
That article gave me the tingles in my naughty bits.

That's just the tickle of the carpet as they drag on the floor!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2022, 05:02:48 PM »
That's just the tickle of the carpet as they drag on the floor!

I like this guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2022, 09:56:11 AM »
I like this guy.
Early indication is that he is solid. That war damn six guy appears straight, as well. It’s refreshing to finally see some other heteros on here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2022, 10:02:56 AM »
My rooster has needs, I can tell you that right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2022, 10:42:49 PM »
My rooster has needs, I can tell you that right now.

Walkin’ tall, machine gun man. They spit on me in my home land.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions