Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Worst Trade Deal Ever!!

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Worst Trade Deal Ever!!
« on: December 09, 2022, 01:02:49 PM »
Treaded a shooter for a big and didn't even get a 24 or 25 first round pick!  What a shitty deal!

Article From Faux News. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/brittney-griner-lands-back-us-after-biden-admins-controversial-prisoner-swap
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Worst Trade Deal Ever!!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2022, 01:14:46 PM »
First time a WNBA trade has garnered any attention anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
bottomfeeder,
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2022, 10:50:49 AM »
There have been numerous fucked up things about Biden. Too many to mention. But, democrats are generally fucked up.

This? This is almost as fucked as the way he left Afghanistan as far as the way he disrespected the military, imo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2022, 08:45:03 AM »
There have been numerous fucked up things about Biden. Too many to mention. But, democrats are generally fucked up.

This? This is almost as fucked as the way he left Afghanistan as far as the way he disrespected the military, imo.

His allegiance is to only one man, God Xi.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2022, 07:50:57 AM »
His allegiance is to only one man, God Xi.

Mark my words, when they take away our liberty by way of a CBDC (central bank digital currency) that's programmable, that's it for the US Constitution and Bill of Rights (we then become a slave class, all of us). They will adopt the Chinese social credit system and digital ID. They'll issue carbon credits for our 8-cylinder SUVs and diesel trucks that deliver our goods and fuel. Most everything will shut down, like it did in Texas during the winter due to carbon credits (they will shut down our access to our own currency or universal basic income). Cock Schwab is near the head of the beast.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2022, 07:50:50 PM »
WNBA. Lulz