« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2022, 04:51:54 PM »
So far for Auburn, I've seen:

Zack Calzone
JJ Evans. That's James and Florida's boy
Ze'vian Capers
Jordan Ingram
Keiondre Jones
Zykevious Walker

That's all I've seen so far. Others?  All understandable.  I had high hopes for Keiondre Jones coming into the season, but he got yanked about every other series.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: Port Hole
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2022, 05:52:47 PM »

Zack Calzone
Ze'vian Capers
Jordan Ingram
Keiondre Jones
Zykevious Walker

That's all I've seen so far. Others?  All understandable.  I had high hopes for Keiondre Jones coming into the season, but he got yanked about every other series.

Would not be surprised to see Micah Riley-Ducker (duck) out and into the portal as well. I believe he has been pretty vocal about disliking the Freeze hire.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2022, 08:30:44 AM »
Would not be surprised to see Micah Riley-Ducker (duck) out and into the portal as well. I believe he has been pretty vocal about disliking the Freeze hire.

Another overhyped xfer that never panned out. Whatever will we do? Someone is gonna have to hold the team together after losing the 5th string tight end.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2022, 08:35:28 AM »

Zack Calzone
Ze'vian Capers
Jordan Ingram
Keiondre Jones
Zykevious Walker

Me and Kaos are in. Fuck Freeze. Me and K gonna  make all of you motherfuckers pay. Talk shit and see.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

jmar

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2022, 09:52:29 AM »
Me and Kaos are in. Fuck Freeze. Me and K gonna  make all of you motherfuckers pay. Talk shit and see.
Just an innocent observation but you could make a first class toadie if you put your mind to it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2022, 10:29:05 AM »
Another overhyped xfer that never panned out. Whatever will we do? Someone is gonna have to hold the team together after losing the 5th string tight end.

Pretty sure he wasn't a transfer, just a normal ass recruit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snakebite,
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

jmar

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2022, 10:38:05 AM »

Zack Calzone
Ze'vian Capers
Jordan Ingram
Keiondre Jones
Zykevious Walker

Have we lost DeAngelo Frankenberry yet?
He has been dissatisfied all season long about his playing time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2022, 10:58:31 AM »
Just an innocent observation but you could make a first class toadie if you put your mind to it.
I do not know what toadie means but I do have google software on my computer and if I find out it has anything to do with sucking cock, I will be coming back to take some ass and kick names mister mister.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2022, 11:02:32 AM »
Well damn.  It looks like we can add these names to the list.

D’Squarius Green, Jr.
Ibrahim Moizoos
Jackmerius Tacktheratrix
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2022, 11:08:42 AM »
Well damn.  It looks like we can add these names to the list.

D’Squarius Green, Jr.
Ibrahim Moizoos
Jackmerius Tacktheratrix
Any chance we get Dan Smith from BYU?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2022, 11:25:55 AM »
Pretty sure he wasn't a transfer, just a normal ass recruit.

you are correct sir....what GH meant to say was "early enrollee" not xfer. Kid is a bit of a testament to "mid west talent".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2022, 05:18:06 PM »
Not specifically a port hole move, but Marquis Burks declares for teh draffs.  So far, Colby Wooden, Derick Hall and Owen Pappoe have also declared.

You know what a great evaluator of talent I am.  My track record is well documented.  I called Jeremy Johnson being one of the greats to play QB at Auburn.  And without a doubt, he did play QB at Auburn. Never doubt me.

Colby Wooden:  I can see a 3rd round pick for him.  He did have a tendency to disappear at times, but when he showed up, he showed up big.  A little light to be playing on the interior, especially in this league.  But I think he's similar to Marlon Davidson, who played most of his career in the 280's.  They packed about 20 pounds on him in the NFL.

Derick Hall: He was my dark horse player when he got to Auburn.  Not a ton of hype, but he had that Takeo Spikes look about him.  Came in about 220 and I thought he could put on a few and move to LB.  He put on a few alright.  Stayed at DE and improved each and every year.  I've seen several late 1st round to early 2nd round projections on him.  I think the man is gonna' get paid, and paid well.

Owen Pappoe:  Most of what I've read has him projected in the 3rd round. I thought he was out of position and easily fooled on plays, but you look up, and the guy wound up with over 90 tackles.  Saw a couple of write ups saying he's a little light at 220, but could beef up a few and play weak side LB.

Marquis Burks:  I got nuthin'.  Big, athletic guy, but didn't get a ton of playing time.  Finished his career with just over 30 tackles. However, I've come to learn that pro scouts don't give a rat's patooty about stats.  They look at the person physically, and athletically.  They can teach you proper technique in the pros.  There have been a ton of guys from Auburn that have had very nice careers, who I would have never dreamed would get the call.  Neiko Torched, anyone? So, it wouldn't surprise me if he caught on with someone.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2022, 06:52:41 PM »
Not specifically a port hole move, but Marquis Burks declares for teh draffs.  So far, Colby Wooden, Derick Hall and Owen Pappoe have also declared.

You know what a great evaluator of talent I am.  My track record is well documented.  I called Jeremy Johnson being one of the greats to play QB at Auburn.  And without a doubt, he did play QB at Auburn. Never doubt me.

Colby Wooden:  I can see a 3rd round pick for him.  He did have a tendency to disappear at times, but when he showed up, he showed up big.  A little light to be playing on the interior, especially in this league.  But I think he's similar to Marlon Davidson, who played most of his career in the 280's.  They packed about 20 pounds on him in the NFL.

Derick Hall: He was my dark horse player when he got to Auburn.  Not a ton of hype, but he had that Takeo Spikes look about him.  Came in about 220 and I thought he could put on a few and move to LB.  He put on a few alright.  Stayed at DE and improved each and every year.  I've seen several late 1st round to early 2nd round projections on him.  I think the man is gonna' get paid, and paid well.

Owen Pappoe:  Most of what I've read has him projected in the 3rd round. I thought he was out of position and easily fooled on plays, but you look up, and the guy wound up with over 90 tackles.  Saw a couple of write ups saying he's a little light at 220, but could beef up a few and play weak side LB.

Marquis Burks:  I got nuthin'.  Big, athletic guy, but didn't get a ton of playing time.  Finished his career with just over 30 tackles. However, I've come to learn that pro scouts don't give a rat's patooty about stats.  They look at the person physically, and athletically.  They can teach you proper technique in the pros.  There have been a ton of guys from Auburn that have had very nice careers, who I would have never dreamed would get the call.  Neiko Torched, anyone? So, it wouldn't surprise me if he caught on with someone.   

Does Eku Leota have any eligibility left? He was seemingly having a more productive year than Hall before the titty tear. Would be huge if he was able and willing to come back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2022, 06:58:36 PM »
Does Eku Leota have any eligibility left? He was seemingly having a more productive year than Hall before the titty tear. Would be huge if he was able and willing to come back.
I seem to remember that he had already said he wasn't coming back though.  Now, with the right DC...who knows if he would change his mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2022, 08:37:51 PM »
I seem to remember that he had already said he wasn't coming back though.  Now, with the right DC...who knows if he would change his mind.

T-Will or Arnett is how I think it’s trending. McGriff has himself dubbed as a Co-DC/Secondary Coach on Twitter currently.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2022, 09:41:59 AM »
T-Will or Arnett is how I think it’s trending. McGriff has himself dubbed as a Co-DC/Secondary Coach on Twitter currently.

Its Arnett until it isn't - ie he chooses to stay. McGriff will be Asst DC much like Carnell is Asst HC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2022, 10:09:46 AM »
Its Arnett until it isn't - ie he chooses to stay. McGriff will be Asst DC much like Carnell is Asst HC.
I am intrigued by Arnett.  His defenses have been pretty stout, especially for a 3-3-5 setup.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2022, 11:02:27 AM »
I am intrigued by Arnett.  His defenses have been pretty stout, especially for a 3-3-5 setup.
Dude, I realize that you are usually just trying to be helpful and pass on some sports tidbits that you may have picked up in the newspaper and then other times, you are just trying to be funny. But the area code does not have anything to do with it.

That’s the stupidest thing you’ve said, lately.

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2022, 11:24:39 AM »
Dude, I realize that you are usually just trying to be helpful and pass on some sports tidbits that you may have picked up in the newspaper and then other times, you are just trying to be funny. But the area code does not have anything to do with it.

That’s the stupidest thing you’ve said, lately.

:facepalm:
I was just hoping it could translate to success in the 334
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2022, 11:34:58 AM »

I'm more impressed that he was married to Amy Poehler than anything.  There's a nasty hotness to her.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.