Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Two Assistant Head Coaches

jmar

Two Assistant Head Coaches
« on: November 30, 2022, 08:31:30 AM »
Secondary Coach Zac Ethridge already held the title of Assistant Head Coach under Harsin and with the decision to hire Freeze we added a second Assistant Head in retaining Carnell Williams.

In the weeks ahead the venom from fans will eventually wane but this could be an ongoing wound if this dilemma isn't resolved soon.

I'm not as savvy as to how these things work but I know Kirby Smart (Coach Dye's choice pre-Gus) is looking to poach Etheridge for a similar position.

Likewise Auburn is looking to possibly "burgle" OL Coach Stacey Searels and/or RB's Coach Dell McGee from Fuck Georgia.
There's a history of pilfering from one another as you are all aware.

I only bring this up because this is one of those situations (uniquely Auburn) that should be handled gingerly for a smooth transition.

Or you could just go the route of Malzahn and usher in a guy like Muschamp by throwing caution to the wind by re-hiring the 40+ year veteran Kevin Steele as DC who is currently serving in that capacity at Miami.

BTW it was against Hugh Freeze's Ole Miss Black Bear Rebel Land Shark Grover's that Etheridge ended his football playing career with a broken neck.

Word has it Freeze is already on the recruiting trail and looking through port holes.

Surely some of the less than butthurt folks of the dozen or so here have some ideas as to how this might play out.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Two Assistant Head Coaches
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2022, 10:25:48 AM »
I am not following the saga but I sure do hope Zac is retained. He seems very loyal as is Caddy.

I think you are fucking everything up, again, jmar. I was at that game when Zac was injured and I would bet that was Houston Nuts.

Regardless, it was almost dead silence in Jordan Hare for a long time. I’d guess 30 minutes. The running back was completely still. He said that he knew something was wrong.

In order to Uncle Rico, one time this player named Mark Hurt from Pike County knocked the mother fuck out of me, after I had made an incredibly athletic reception. It was one of those high flying acrobatic catches, at least in my memory, but he got me.

As we were on the ground, he held me down and I could not get up. So, I was screaming at the motherfucker. I may have have inadvertently used some racial language, I do not know. It was 1985. I was not woke.

Anyhow, I definitely was not still. Come to find out, he was knocked out cold. He was not holding me down. It was a few minutes before they got the sweaty black man off of me. I know that sounds fun to most of you but I didn’t want to be there.

I’m seriously glad that it wasn’t his neck. He was a dirty motherfucker, though. He pulled his elbow pad down to his hand and hit me with a hook in a different game. He received 15 yards for that.

Years later, I think I saw him on TV being interviewed at Blount as a coach. Or maybe it was one of his teammates.

But just in case any of you were not aware, I played at a very high level.

This is why, as I’m sure you have noticed, I know what the fuck I am talking about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

jmar

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2022, 11:35:21 AM »
I am not following the saga but I sure do hope Zac is retained. He seems very loyal as is Caddy.

I think you are fucking everything up, again, jmar. I was at that game when Zac was injured and I would bet that was Houston Nuts.

Regardless, it was almost dead silence in Jordan Hare for a long time. I’d guess 30 minutes. The running back was completely still. He said that he knew something was wrong.

In order to Uncle Rico, one time this player named Mark Hurt from Pike County knocked the mother fuck out of me, after I had made an incredibly athletic reception. It was one of those high flying acrobatic catches, at least in my memory, but he got me.

As we were on the ground, he held me down and I could not get up. So, I was screaming at the motherfucker. I may have have inadvertently used some racial language, I do not know. It was 1985. I was not woke.

Anyhow, I definitely was not still. Come to find out, he was knocked out cold. He was not holding me down. It was a few minutes before they got the sweaty black man off of me. I know that sounds fun to most of you but I didn’t want to be there.

I’m seriously glad that it wasn’t his neck. He was a dirty motherfucker, though. He pulled his elbow pad down to his hand and hit me with a hook in a different game. He received 15 yards for that.

Years later, I think I saw him on TV being interviewed at Blount as a coach. Or maybe it was one of his teammates.

But just in case any of you were not aware, I played at a very high level.

This is why, as I’m sure you have noticed, I know what the fuck I am talking about.
Uh thanks for your participation and the minor clarification.
Glad you nearly recovered from the concussion received from the sweaty black Mark Hurt. Inspirational.
friendly
funny
dislike
Members reacted friendly:
WiregrassTiger,CCTAU,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2022, 11:37:29 AM »
Gee, Big Dan, I don't get it.

What's the problem?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2022, 12:17:46 PM »
Uh thanks for your participation and the minor clarification.
Glad you nearly recovered from the concussion received from the sweaty black Mark Hurt. Inspirational.
You are welcome. But if something is posted on here, it should be factual. So, I see the clarification as being more than minor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2022, 02:39:11 PM »
You are welcome. But if something is posted on here, it should be factual. So, I see the clarification as being more than minor.
Good to know.
I won't necessarily be fact checking your posts then because I now expect you to take care not to make a similar error. BTW you never addressed my concern over the race driven concussion you seem to have survived.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2022, 02:55:17 PM »
Good to know.
I won't necessarily be fact checking your posts then because I now expect you to take care not to make a similar error. BTW you never addressed my concern over the race driven concussion you seem to have survived.

He didn't
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2022, 05:09:35 PM »
Good to know.
he didn’t like whites. So much so that he went on to play at an HBCU.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
jmar,
No reactions