Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

It's Hugh

Re: It's Hugh
« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2022, 08:27:44 PM »
The Hopkins kid just backed out and Sorey might be next. Bothe mentioned Hilliard by name in their little recruiting capsules.

At least we have the return of the King. Maybe TDaws will back out of the portal as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #101 on: December 06, 2022, 03:23:04 PM »
GH just put the 411 on me about Wesley McGriff returning as DB Corch.  Plus, current Ole Miss....now former Ole Miss O-line Corch, Jake Thornton. accepted the same job at Orburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #102 on: December 06, 2022, 03:45:09 PM »
GH just put the 411 on me about Wesley McGriff returning as DB Corch.  Plus, current Ole Miss....now former Ole Miss O-line Corch, Jake Thornton. accepted the same job at Orburn.

Not sure if Crime Dawg is just working with Corners and Zac is taking safeties, or how the duties are being distributed in that scenario.  I keep seeing Grant Heard being mentioned as our WR coach now, which would be pretty legit when looking at players that he coached historically, but nothing to substantiate.

I guess we are going to roll on into the season without hiring OC (in name only) or a DC.  Been too long already for my impatient ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #103 on: December 07, 2022, 08:27:36 AM »
Not sure if Crime Dawg is just working with Corners and Zac is taking safeties, or how the duties are being distributed in that scenario.  I keep seeing Grant Heard being mentioned as our WR coach now, which would be pretty legit when looking at players that he coached historically, but nothing to substantiate.

I guess we are going to roll on into the season without hiring OC (in name only) or a DC.  Been too long already for my impatient ass.

Yes. It’s always a good strategy for experienced power 5 coaches to work off random message board timelines when making important hires.

I keed I keed but you’d be surprised.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #104 on: December 07, 2022, 03:11:50 PM »
Yes. It’s always a good strategy for experienced power 5 coaches to work off random message board timelines when making important hires.

I keed I keed but you’d be surprised.

Some fans are upset he’s not holding a president conference every time a coach is hired. Why not stop the recruiting and waste time on an update just for that fan? He deserves to know, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
GH2001,
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.