Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

If the rumors are true....

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
If the rumors are true....
« on: November 26, 2022, 10:36:12 AM »
I've been hanging around this playground for about 20 years it seems.  At least 15.  If the rumors of hiring that snake oil fuck Hugh Freeze come to fruition?  As much as I enjoy talking shit with you guys, I will be fucking DONE with Auburn football.

Over the last several years I've watched so many of the things that I loved about Auburn be ruined by greed, corporate mismanagement, shitty decisions, and piss poor planning.  From Jay Jacob's giant TV that does nothing but drain the college atmosphere from the in-stadium experience to the generic white-tent tailgating, to a million other little things, Auburn has changed in ways that drive me further and further away. 

Hiring this chipmunk bastard?  It's more than I can stand.  I just can't abide it. 

I might post in the movie thread because I do kind of enjoy that - even if you don't - but I won't comment in this part of the board because I will NOT be watching it. I don't give a honey-coasted biscuit FUCK if that bucky beaver looking motherfucker wins seven straight national titles.  I can't stand him.  It's not something I can get over.  And if THAT'S who Auburn boosters and admin think WE are?  Well, FUCK them.  That's not who I am.  It's not who we should be. 

I'm putting all my Auburn gear in a box.  I won't wear it other than during basketball season.  And only if it specifically references basketball.  If they hire that rodent dickhole? I will peel the Auburn stickers off my truck, and I won't renew my AU tag. 

Love you guys, but I'm fucking out if that beaver fucking pile of sanctimonious dogshit is hired. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: If the rumors are true....
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2022, 03:52:31 PM »
Do you even love Token? And Buzz?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2022, 07:11:08 PM »
Not that my opinion matters, but I agree.  Freeze quit on Liberty after the Arkansas game to get the Auburn job. That is just as egregious as his past sins. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2022, 01:07:16 AM »
Now you’ll get Deion Sanders and love everything that comes with it.
Don’t say shit from here on out. Swallow that shit and love it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snaggletiger,
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2022, 09:25:34 AM »
I’ll eat your shit, little buddy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2022, 09:45:47 AM »

Auburn fans have been bitching about every coach and coaching candidates since tot. It’s truly who we are. That’s most of the issue deep down if we dare to look in a mirror.

Since the freeze was stopped yesterday by the angry mob of Carnell fans on social media - we are now on to a few more candidates today.

First up is brian Johnson - qb guru for the eagles. Who can blame a coach for wanting to leave Philly. He has zero hc exp though. But is highly thought of. Cohen likes him - from the sources anyway. We will torpedo this for lack of experience.

James Franklin - right? Hey if you thought our fans didn’t approve of freeze, wait til this guys baggage comes to light. Torpedo will happen as fast as freeze.

Fickell - great coach. Great recruiter. But - he ain’t no southerner and he can’t cruit this area. So they’ll say. Even if it’s false. We will torpedo this for those reasons.

Lanning - another great coach. Made in the mold of Kirby. He lost 3 games this year though. Instant dq. We can’t have that shit. And well he just ain’t experienced enough. Bye.

Deion - the roster would get loaded. But he’s a clown and a thug. And snoop dogg would be hanging around. And well he just hasn’t proven he can lead a big program. Plus he’s a black and speaks at a 7th grade level. No sir. Our Ivy League level fans ain’t having that juvenile crap. Bye prime.

Are you keeping up? Auburn fans are in charge now…. Let’s keep moving.

Back to lanning. It’s impressive that oregon state did what they did last night against the ducks…that said….

The Oregon state coach is now jumping on radars. Head coach Don Keydick is largely unknown mostly but not for long. But this is the Pacific Northwest. We ain’t gonna do that again. Bye bye Don. Not really. Who is Don? Look it up.

And lastly…

Carnell - all millennial white women on social media agree. He’s far and away the best choice. No he isn’t experienced and yes it’s mostly an emotional driven push but who cares right? Logic is overrated. Is it fair to be ok with him with all his cons and not give the guys listed above a pass for the same stuff? Of course not. But that’s logic. Yes he’s also black and yes that’s why some don’t like Deion. But this is Carnell so it’s different. Y’all just don’t get it. Back to that logic thing - we already said there is no place for that here. Now you’re getting it.

So Carnell it is. Let’s ride fam. Jaba at it’s finest.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2022, 09:48:32 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2022, 09:54:26 AM »
Yes. All of that.
Our fans deserve what they get.
They’ve become uga fans of the 90s.

WE WILL have our Shula years dammit!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

chinook

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2022, 09:58:15 AM »
Auburn fans have been bitching about every coach and coaching candidates since tot. It’s truly who we are. That’s most of the issue deep down if we dare to look in a mirror.

Since the freeze was stopped yesterday by the angry mob of Carnell fans on social media - we are now on to a few more candidates today.

First up is brian Johnson - qb guru for the eagles. Who can blame a coach for wanting to leave Philly. He has zero hc exp though. But is highly thought of. Cohen likes him - from the sources anyway. We will torpedo this for lack of experience.

James Franklin - right? Hey if you thought our fans didn’t approve of freeze, wait til this guys baggage comes to light. Torpedo will happen as fast as freeze.

Fickell - great coach. Great recruiter. But - he ain’t no southerner and he can’t cruit this area. So they’ll say. Even if it’s false. We will torpedo this for those reasons.

Lanning - another great coach. Made in the mold of Kirby. He lost 3 games this year though. Instant dq. We can’t have that shit. And well he just ain’t experienced enough. Bye.

Deion - the roster would get loaded. But he’s a clown and a thug. And snoop dogg would be hanging around. And well he just hasn’t proven he can lead a big program. Plus he’s a black and speaks at a 7th grade level. No sir. Our Ivy League level fans ain’t having that juvenile crap. Bye prime.

Are you keeping up? Auburn fans are in charge now…. Let’s keep moving.

Back to lanning. It’s impressive that oregon state did what they did last night against the ducks…that said….

The Oregon state coach is now jumping on radars. Head coach Don Keydick is largely unknown mostly but not for long. But this is the Pacific Northwest. We ain’t gonna do that again. Bye bye Don. Not really. Who is Don? Look it up.

And lastly…

Carnell - all millennial white women on social media agree. He’s far and away the best choice. No he isn’t experienced and yes it’s mostly an emotional driven push but who cares right? Logic is overrated. Is it fair to be ok with him with all his cons and not give the guys listed above a pass for the same stuff? Of course not. But that’s logic. Yes he’s also black and yes that’s why some don’t like Deion. But this is Carnell so it’s different. Y’all just don’t get it. Back to that logic thing - we already said there is no place for that here. Now you’re getting it.

So Carnell it is. Let’s ride fam. Jaba at it’s finest.

you shouldn’t take Twitter serious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
bottomfeeder,
Members reacted like:
bottomfeeder,
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2022, 10:10:51 AM »
you shouldn’t take Twitter serious.

Who tf said it’s all Twitter? I know you’re in the forest near harsins ranch but talk to folks in person here. It’s real dude.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2022, 10:31:55 AM »
Who tf said it’s all Twitter? I know you’re in the forest near harsins ranch but talk to folks in person here. It’s real dude.
All I can say is I drew a lifetime ban on Twitter for saying that traitors should be hanged.

I offended a "group."

YEAH TRAITORS!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2022, 10:43:24 AM »
So when will Jeff Grimes be introduced as Auburn's next coach? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2022, 11:12:21 AM »
So when will Jeff Grimes be introduced as Auburn's next coach?

It’s Carnell or bust.
I just feels it.

Oh. And if you don’t agree, you are racist.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2022, 11:42:36 AM »

I am sure many of you are jumping on that keydick. And that is not just a recent development.

#ridewithcaddy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2022, 02:28:43 PM »
I am not for Freeze by any stretch but how long are people going to hold these rapes against him?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2022, 03:51:51 PM »
James Franklin and Don Keydick gaining traction.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2022, 06:00:44 PM »
Who all wants to jump on keydick?

1. Wes
2. Snags
3. CTEAU
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2022, 06:15:05 PM »
Who all wants to jump on keydick?

1. Auburn Twitter
2. Auburn TikTok
3. Auburn Facebook
4. Auburn IG
5. Auburn MySpace
6. Auburn Woke
7. Your mom
8. Peacock 🦚
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2022, 06:28:52 PM »

there is nothing wrong with liking keydick.

I’m not saying I like the idea of it. I’m just saying there would be nothing wrong with it, if I did.

we all know there are plenty of men on here that love the idea of it. I respect their privacy. If they want to come out, fine.

Men loving keydick is their right as an American.

If you love Keydick, jump on. Don’t be afraid. We know it’s not your first time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2022, 06:57:37 PM »
there is nothing wrong with liking keydick.

I’m not saying I like the idea of it. I’m just saying there would be nothing wrong with it, if I did.

we all know there are plenty of men on here that love the idea of it. I respect their privacy. If they want to come out, fine.

Men loving keydick is their right as an American.

If you love Keydick, jump on. Don’t be afraid. We know it’s not your first time.
I can only tell you that I have been passively following this place for a very long time. And you may be surprised to learn that I have been professionally trained in the FBI program, in order to psychologically profile individuals.

I can tell you without any hesitantcy that I can get within +\- 4 points on this list.

Simply put, there are only two groups of posters on here. Those who undoubtedly love keydick and those who are highly probable to love keydick.
friendly
funny
dislike
Members reacted friendly:
jmar,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2022, 06:58:51 PM »
I am not for Freeze by any stretch but how long are people going to hold these rapes against him?
[/quote

God, you are such a prick.  He didn’t rape anybody.  He paid damn good, hard earned money for all that pussy.  It’s the American way.  What, are you some kind of gawt damn commie pillow biter?
have you ever considered taking a class on how to use the quote function?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions