Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pre-Dick-Shuns Semana de la Rivalidad

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Pre-Dick-Shuns Semana de la Rivalidad
« on: November 22, 2022, 04:08:10 PM »
Mercifully for some, the season will come to a close this weekend.  But it’s still rivalry week, and I’m going to watch college football as long as it’s on.  Hell, I even take in a little MACtion during the week, just because it’s young men banging into each other.  Mmmm….  But I digress.  Where the top 4 sit, and the hundred scenarios that could shake things up over the next two weeks, is damn good stuff.  Meat Chicken and THE Ohio State University will take care of one spot.  USC has quietly put itself on the doorstep with only one blemish on the record.  However, the Irish could upset the apple cart on Saturday.  What about LSU?  If they find a way to Fuck Georgia, do they get in with two losses? Anywhooz:

Michigan @ Ohio State:  Number 3 at Number 2 could be a classic Big 10 match up.  Everything on the line for both teams.  The line opened with tOSU as an 8.5 point favorite, and has already moved to 10, depending on what service you look at.  Michigan relies on constantly coming at you with bad ass back, Blake Corum, while the Buckeyes will sling it around with CJ Stroud.  Ohio State has looked anything but dominant all year, but Michigan has looked even less so.  Gotta’ go with the homies here.

Ohio State:  28

Michigan: 21

South Carolina @ Clemson: Everybody seems to have long written off The Fighting Dabos.  They seemed to slip a bit last year, by recent Clemson standards, and quietly built an undefeated record in workman-like fashion, until they ran into Notre Dame.  They’re another team just on the outside that could easily benefit from some chaos happening ahead of them.  For Sakerlina? WTF???  You get IM-BEAR-REST by Florida, who promptly loses to Vandy the next week.  Then you drag Tennessee and snuff out all their hopes.  Still, with the exception of the ND debacle, Clemson seems to find a way to win every week.  I’ll take them at home as well.

Clemson:  35

South Carolina:  24

Tennessee @ Vanderbilt:  Really?  No, this game means nothing to the big bag of Cheetos, especially now that their Whore QB is gone.  It suddenly means as much to Vandy as any game could.  The Dores are riding a 2 game winning streak and sitting at 5-6.  A win makes them bowl eligible.  I like em’.

Vandy:  34

Tennessee:  27

LSU @ Texas A&M:  Everything on the line for a potential miracle comeback season for the Tigers.  A&M….Yeeeeeesh!!!  Did you see the crowd after halftime last week in College Station?  Speaking of MACtion, there have been bigger crowds for Toledo and Bowling Green.  I’m an LSU fan the rest of the way, since they have the chance to slap around Jimbo, the Greasy Car Salesman, and then possibly FUCK Georgia.  I like em’ here in a walk.

LSU:  42

A&M:  17

Auburn @ Alabama:  I actually expect this one to be pretty close.  The Tiggers are playing loose, having fun, and seem to have a bit of an identity, if you can call it that.  That identity seems to be lining it up and pounding the rock with Tank and Kwez.  Both have been over 100 yards in the last two games.  I can live with that, and the results, as long as we’re not putting it on Assferds’s shoulders.  Believe it or not, we’re having an almost identical season to Vanderbilt. 5-6 and looking to become bowl eligible against our biggest rival.  Sad, really. For Bama, yes they’re more talented across the board.  Most Bama fans feel like there’s something wrong….something VEERRY WRONG with this team.  Maybe so.  But my guess is that for the first time in a very long time, there’s no Julio Jones, Amari Cooper, Calvin Ridley, Jaren Jeudy, Jalen Waddle, Henry Ruggs, Davonta Smith, Jameson Williams, and on and on and on.  They have always had the luxury of one or two guys who could take a game over by themselves.  Outside of QB, there ain’t nobody like that on the roster. But ultimately, they still have more talent, and they are playing at home.

Bama: 27

Auburn:  17

Feel free to opine, or talk quietly amongst yourselves. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Pre-Dick-Shuns Semana de la Rivalidad
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 05:09:06 PM »
Auburn is on the verge of hiring a black head coach and you are concerned with game predictions?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2022, 05:23:41 PM »
Auburn is on the verge of hiring a black head coach and you are concerned with game predictions?

Lane Kiffin is black?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2022, 05:34:18 PM »
Lane Kiffin is black?

Only from the waist down.

Fifteen is my limit on schnitzengruben.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 05:37:06 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2022, 11:09:53 AM »
All chalk.

Dogs have a tough day.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.