Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Another Reason Why....

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Another Reason Why....
« on: April 19, 2023, 05:52:50 PM »
I swore off all the cable news networks about 6 months ago.  Saw a report where FOX News settled out of court for around $750 large, just as the trail was about to start.  They got sued for $1.6 Billion for knowingly lying about the Dominion voting machines.  From the little I read, it was pretty open and shut.  They're facing a $2 Billion plus suit from another company for the same thing.

Wasn't it CNN or MSNBC or both, or several more, that had to settle with the kid in DC, on a field trip?  Wearing a MAGA hat and was basically getting screamed at by some kook, and all he did was stand there and smile.  All kinds of shit was reported about the racist things he said.  Suit.  Mega million settlement. 

It goes on and on.  I've been so done with all the 100% agenda driven "reporting" and programming.  I don't care what side of the aisle you're on.  All that shit is garbage.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Another Reason Why....
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2023, 08:43:38 PM »
I could almost guarantee you that they feel the same about you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2023, 10:26:44 PM »
I swore off all the cable news networks about 6 months ago.  Saw a report where FOX News settled out of court for around $750 large, just as the trail was about to start.  They got sued for $1.6 Billion for knowingly lying about the Dominion voting machines.  From the little I read, it was pretty open and shut.  They're facing a $2 Billion plus suit from another company for the same thing.

Wasn't it CNN or MSNBC or both, or several more, that had to settle with the kid in DC, on a field trip?  Wearing a MAGA hat and was basically getting screamed at by some kook, and all he did was stand there and smile.  All kinds of shit was reported about the racist things he said.  Suit.  Mega million settlement. 

It goes on and on.  I've been so done with all the 100% agenda driven "reporting" and programming.  I don't care what side of the aisle you're on.  All that shit is garbage.

Knowingly lying? 

Don’t think so. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2023, 10:04:00 AM »
Knowingly lying? 

Don’t think so.

Yeah, they did.

In a statement Fox said “We acknowledge the Court’s rulings finding certain claims about Dominion to be false.” Fox is part of Fox Corporation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2023, 03:58:12 PM »
Yeah, they did.

In a statement Fox said “We acknowledge the Court’s rulings finding certain claims about Dominion to be false.” Fox is part of Fox Corporation.

Their biggest mistake was following Sydney Powell off a cliff between Nov 2020 - Jan 2021.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2023, 04:47:22 PM »
Their biggest mistake was following Sydney Powell off a cliff between Nov 2020 - Jan 2021.

Truth.  I think the biggest reason was that Fox was probably getting hammered in the ratings, after looking as if they were jumping off the Trump train, during and right after the election.  Disclaimer:  I don't know that for a fact.  I just heard and read about a ton of people who said they'd never watch Fox again. 

I think the rigged election uproar presented an opportunity for them to jump back on, and get back in their viewership's good graces. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2023, 09:07:59 PM »
The election was rigged but it obviously didn’t or doesn’t matter if it were ever proven. It won’t be but it doesn’t matter. Ship has sailed. But there are many things that point to the election being rigged.

It was very far from the most secure election in history. That’s why Sniffy stayed in the basement for the last couple of months. He was told to keep quiet, I’m sure.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2023, 09:12:30 PM »
Yeah, they did.

You are going to need to bring more than this petty horseshit to convince me that Kaos is wrong.

First of all, how dare you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2023, 06:43:41 AM »
I have heard rumblings that the left is looking to prop up Michelle Obama as a candidate in 2024. If that happens, they will legitimately win in 2024 no matter who it is against (I think).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2023, 08:46:35 AM »
I have heard rumblings that the left is looking to prop up Michelle Obama as a candidate in 2024. If that happens, they will legitimately win in 2024 no matter who it is against (I think).
That's gonna be better than the Lurline Wallace days
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2023, 08:56:13 AM »
That's gonna be better than the Lurline Wallace days

We’d have more of the same. A rapidly weakening position on the world stage, and agendas pushed that only benefit a small percentage of the American people.

Give me Tulsi. At least she is fun to look at for as long as the camera will stay on her.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2023, 10:02:25 AM »
If you believe the 2020 election was fairly and legitimately conducted that’s your prerogative. 

I don’t. 

I also believe Fox is nothing more than controlled opposition. It’s all for show. Even this lawsuit and “settlement” is part of a broader and deeper global conspiracy - helmed by pedophiles and perverts primarily - to demean the one person capable of slowing down their agenda. 

It is designed to reinforce the absolute LIE that Biden was “elected” president.  He was not.  He was installed. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
oldautiger,CCTAU,Kaos,WiregrassTiger,
Members reacted dislike:
oldautiger,

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2023, 03:34:44 PM »
If you believe the 2020 election was fairly and legitimately conducted that’s your prerogative. 

I don’t. 

I also believe Fox is nothing more than controlled opposition. It’s all for show. Even this lawsuit and “settlement” is part of a broader and deeper global conspiracy - helmed by pedophiles and perverts primarily - to demean the one person capable of slowing down their agenda. 

It is designed to reinforce the absolute LIE that Biden was “elected” president.  He was not.  He was installed.
oldautiger needs to make his mind up whether or not he likes this post. I was going with his recommendation but now I am confused as to how to respond.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Kaos,
Members reacted dislike:
Kaos,

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2023, 10:03:32 AM »
So, Tucker Carlson is out at Fox.  Don Lemon gone from CNN.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2023, 10:22:16 AM »
So, Tucker Carlson is out at Fox.  Don Lemon gone from CNN.

Breads. Circuses
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2023, 01:20:46 PM »
I liked it but I hit the wrong damned button. I’m old gimme a break.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Kaos,
Members reacted dislike:
Kaos,
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me