Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Kris Kringle Inspired Libations

Kris Kringle Inspired Libations
« on: December 19, 2023, 11:29:56 AM »
During these nipply nights at this time of year, there's not much that satisfies Snake like some whiskey and a cigar next to the chiminea with either music sounding off on the speaker, or a movie shining on the outdoor projector screen. 

My drink/cigar of choice the past few weekends has been Irish Whiskey with a splash of Sprite & a Monte Cristo.  As we inch closer to this glorious day celebrating the birth of Jesus & the spirit of giving, I'll throw together some Fireball with some Eggnog & switch to a bolder flavored, Nicaraguan cigar.  This has been a yearly tradition for me for the past 3 years or so and has only enhanced the Christmas season for me. 

Are there any holiday drink or other selfish traditions that you do to help get in the spirit of it all? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Kris Kringle Inspired Libations
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2023, 12:03:11 PM »
During these nipply nights at this time of year, there's not much that satisfies Snake like some whiskey and a cigar next to the chiminea with either music sounding off on the speaker, or a movie shining on the outdoor projector screen. 

My drink/cigar of choice the past few weekends has been Irish Whiskey with a splash of Sprite & a Monte Cristo.  As we inch closer to this glorious day celebrating the birth of Jesus & the spirit of giving, I'll throw together some Fireball with some Eggnog & switch to a bolder flavored, Nicaraguan cigar.  This has been a yearly tradition for me for the past 3 years or so and has only enhanced the Christmas season for me. 

Are there any holiday drink or other selfish traditions that you do to help get in the spirit of it all?

Mostly alcoholic drinks....because, you know....I'm an alcoholic.

The skirt likes to partake of a little Rumchada and Fireball.  I'm not a Fireball fan at all.  I like to keep it to a nice burrbinz and DCP, or some wine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: Kris Kringle Inspired Libations
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2023, 12:08:20 PM »
Mostly alcoholic drinks....because, you know....I'm an alcoholic.

The skirt likes to partake of a little Rumchada and Fireball.  I'm not a Fireball fan at all.  I like to keep it to a nice burrbinz and DCP, or some wine.

I only drink Fireball at Christmas.  Pairs well with the 'Nog.  I've heard from multiple sources that Rumchada is the perfect match for it.  Maybe I'll give that a whirly-bird special this year at some point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.