Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

New Football Facility

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: New Football Facility
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2022, 11:02:23 AM »
Or Pony

My baseball cleats were Pony.  Good lord, I loved those things.  Freshman year I had the low tops with the fold-over flap.  Twisted my ankle and switched to high-tops sophomore year. White with white trim.  Wore those cleats until they literally fell apart.  Was playing softball by then. 

First swapped to Saucony (loved them) and then got bamboozled by the way some new black Nikes looked. Spent WAY too much, so I felt obligated to wear them. I had near constant foot and ankle problems with the Nikes that I wrote off to being older, but in retrospect......it was the shoes. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2022, 01:00:15 PM »
My baseball cleats were Pony.  Good lord, I loved those things.  Freshman year I had the low tops with the fold-over flap.  Twisted my ankle and switched to high-tops sophomore year. White with white trim.  Wore those cleats until they literally fell apart.  Was playing softball by then. 

First swapped to Saucony (loved them) and then got bamboozled by the way some new black Nikes looked. Spent WAY too much, so I felt obligated to wear them. I had near constant foot and ankle problems with the Nikes that I wrote off to being older, but in retrospect......it was the shoes.

Not cleats but...remember Roos? the little pouch? Shitfire.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2022, 02:04:01 PM »

I wore those Pony's with the flap all through little league and into the pony league.  They looked so good with the stirup socks and the knee length baseball pants.  I felt just like Wade Boggs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2022, 02:51:58 PM »
I wore those Pony's with the flap all through little league and into the pony league.  They looked so good with the stirup socks and the knee length baseball pants.  I felt just like Wade Boggs.

What's all the fuss about My Little Pony?

Last night, someone posted on the bookfaces, an old photo of our 15 year old All-Star team from Dixie Majors in Montgomery.  Long story short, Dixie Majors decided to have a separate 15 year old State tournament because at that time, DM was 15-17 year olds.  Anyway, I was thinking the same thing looking at the picture.  I loved the stirrup socks with the pants pulled up to the knee.  We all had em'.  I couldn't understand why anyone would wear them at the ankles and hide those fly ass stirrups.

And to be clear, I posted that to make sure everyone knew I was an All-Star.  Never mind that there were only 14 of us in that league, and one guy was blind in his left eye. I was an All-Star.  It was a major award.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2022, 04:00:09 PM »
What's all the fuss about My Little Pony?

Last night, someone posted on the bookfaces, an old photo of our 15 year old All-Star team from Dixie Majors in Montgomery.  Long story short, Dixie Majors decided to have a separate 15 year old State tournament because at that time, DM was 15-17 year olds.  Anyway, I was thinking the same thing looking at the picture.  I loved the stirrup socks with the pants pulled up to the knee.  We all had em'.  I couldn't understand why anyone would wear them at the ankles and hide those fly ass stirrups.

And to be clear, I posted that to make sure everyone knew I was an All-Star.  Never mind that there were only 14 of us in that league, and one guy was blind in his left eye. I was an All-Star.  It was a major award.
I still sometimes wear those stirrup things over my socks. And my football/baseball cleats.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
WiregrassTiger,
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2022, 04:43:58 PM »
I still sometimes wear those stirrup things over my socks. And my football/baseball cleats.

I've heard good things.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2022, 08:25:00 AM »
That reminds me...your Pastor needs a word.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.