Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Dez

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Dez
« on: November 10, 2022, 04:25:14 PM »
After a week off from my fearless, and mostly wrong predictions, I'm back with a vengeance, baby. Auburn looks to stop the bleeding that accompanies any 27 game losing streak.  Bama, coming off another field storming loss, travels to face the Fighting Freshwaters.  And the biggest game of the week with playoff implications, finds a band of Horny Toads trying to rope some Steers and Queers. But first:

LSU @ Arkansas: I have to give that good ole, Cajun boy, Brian Kelly, some credit.  The two games I really watched LSU in, were Tennessee and Auburn.  The Vols gutted them, and Auburn actually dominated them in every phase of the game, except stupidity.  Since then, they look like a totally different team from top to bottom.  Still not sold on them after a win against a really mediocre Bama squad, but I can’t see the Hawgs derailing that train. 

LSU:  35

Arkansas:  21

TCU @ Texas:  Last week, the #1 UT Vols went into the FUGA game as pretty heavy underdogs, and as it turned out, Vegas was right again.  Domination by the rancid pups.  Speaking of dogs, right now, the undefeated and #4 Horned Frogs, are 7 point dogs to the Horned Cows.  TCU has been starting slow recently and having to claw their way back in every game.  Texas has been a roller coaster program, losing a close one to Bama, destroying Oklahoma, getting beat by Texas Tech etc.  Vegas may be right on this one too, but I’m pulling for the ectothermic tetrapod vertebrates to make it to the playoffs. 

TCU:  33

Texas: 28

Bama @ Ole Miss:  Sounds weird to talk about a Lane Kiffin coached team having one of the best rushing offenses in the country. They lead the SEC by a lot, with 267 yards per game.  The Tahd is decent against the run, giving up 132 a game.  Sumpn’ gotta’ give.  Bama is an 8.5 point favorite, but I have to think they feel like their season is over after LSU slapped dat ass.  And by Lord Saybinz standards, it is!!!  There was a lot of hype around this game last year, after the track meet they had the prior season.  Lane told people to break out the popcorn.  He shouldn’t have.  But this year, I like where both teams are headed, which is in different directions.  I’m going with the upset.

Ole Miss:  35

Bama:  30

Texas A&M @ Auburn: The Tigers actually opened as a 3 point favorite, but that’s been adjusted this week, and they’re now 1.5 point dogs.  Both these teams are going through a period of supreme suckage.  Maybe our guys play hard again for Co Lac.  But honestly, they’ve played hard all season.  They’re just not very good, and make waaayyyy too many mistakes, both on the field, and on the sidelines. A&M is actually pretty good and athletic on D.  Our defense? 42, 48, 41 and 39 in the last 4 games.  I think that’s the difference.

Texas A&M:  38

Auburn:  27

Feel free to talk amongst yourselves. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Dez
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2022, 05:00:43 PM »
Ark is burnt.  Injured QB, swiss cheese defense...
They won't get 21 on LSU.

I don't think Texas will get 28 on TCU.  They're not exactly Patterson's Frogs, but Dykes has 'em playing well.

I think there's still plenty of talent on the roster and fire in Nicky's shorts to prevent a letdown game.  He'll want to take some shit out on Laney.  I think bama gets this one by 10.

Who the fuck knows what's going on in our derp-off.  The offense has shown flashes of life.  The defense is doing an admirable job for the number of snaps they're out on the field.  Of course Jimbo's got woes of his own.  I think you try to focus on Achane and make the QB du jour beat you. 

Emotional day on the Plains for Caddy and the Fam...HUGE recruiting day...I think the crowd pulls them through, causes a few miscues on the part of A&M and we get the W: 24-10.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Dez
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2022, 05:06:50 PM »
Ark is burnt.  Injured QB, swiss cheese defense...
They won't get 21 on LSU.

I don't think Texas will get 28 on TCU.  They're not exactly Patterson's Frogs, but Dykes has 'em playing well.

I think there's still plenty of talent on the roster and fire in Nicky's shorts to prevent a letdown game.  He'll want to take some shit out on Laney.  I think bama gets this one by 10.

Who the fuck knows what's going on in our derp-off.  The offense has shown flashes of life.  The defense is doing an admirable job for the number of snaps they're out on the field.  Of course Jimbo's got woes of his own.  I think you try to focus on Achane and make the QB du jour beat you. 

Emotional day on the Plains for Caddy and the Fam...HUGE recruiting day...I think the crowd pulls them through, causes a few miscues on the part of A&M and we get the W: 24-10.

I like the cut of your jib, Mister.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."