Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Corch Harsin, Gone.

jmar

Re: Corch Harsin, Gone.
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2022, 07:23:23 PM »
Brandon Marcello was on PF a bit ago.  Yeah, yeah, I know.  I'm quite certain he has no more "insider" information than anybody else.  But just for discussion, he says they are all in on Lane as the #1 candidate, and have been for some time. 

That's fine, and I'm good with it if it happens.  What I DON'T want to see, is what happens every time we go through this.  The media christens the hot candidates, and if Auburn doesn't sign them, and probably never talked to them, it's portrayed as Auburn getting turned down again.  Who wants to jump in this mess? 

Like Mario Crystalballs.  He was the immediate target according to all the talking heads.  Does anyone know if Auburn ever talked to him?  He never said they did.  All he said was he was happy at Oregon. Then he left.
Auburn to my knowledge has never courted the media's first choice nor have they ever asked me my thoughts.
But if he bring in talent we need him even if he leaves in three years time.
Look at what has happened just this season.
My God USC, Tennessee and Kansas have risen from the dead. Things have changed. I really don't give two shits about Sanders. Not my kind of guy but he's the best choice.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
bottomfeeder,
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2022, 07:38:00 PM »
praise be to the Good Lord. Thank you, Jesus. I assumed you were either dead or in a home.

Please help to get a head coach in place before leaving this earth.
Hey I'm only 64 and I'm trying to get enough talent in place that when Sander's leaves muy bueno corchies will be lining up on des plains.
We are on the bottom right now.
We need a cool change. It's time for one you know.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,bottomfeeder,
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2022, 01:51:29 AM »
In the 1989 sugar bowl vs free shoes university, I watched primetime get away with pass interference in the end zone of the super dome. It was on the opposite side of where I was sitting but I have heard numerous people agree. And it certainly appeared that he was very early with contact.

Then, he intercepted a Reggie Slack pass in the end zone intended for Lawyer to seal the game. He promptly ran to our sideline and started talking that koonga boonga (sorry Wes).

You must have been drunk. That wasn’t Deion that hit Freddy in the head before the ball got there.

On the play before the final pick, an Auburn pass to the 1 went incomplete because of what the Tigers were sure was pass interference on FSU safety Dedrick Dodge. The officials kept their flags in their pockets.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 01:55:24 AM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2022, 11:38:35 AM »
Read a a little sumpn' sumpn' from somebody named Zac Blackerby. I don't have a clue.  Just scanning AU football articles.  But it said Auburn's practice was probably the best one they've had this year.  Spirited, hard hitting and having fun.  Also said some of the defensive guys are pushing for Deion.  TIFWIW LGBTQ & a BLT from TGIFridays.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2022, 04:12:45 PM »
Read a a little sumpn' sumpn' from somebody named Zac Blackerby. I don't have a clue.  Just scanning AU football articles.  But it said Auburn's practice was probably the best one they've had this year.  Spirited, hard hitting and having fun.  Also said some of the defensive guys are pushing for Deion.  TIFWIW LGBTQ & a BLT from TGIFridays.

Aint no doubt the dude would stockpile talent. Saw a few rivals and 247 polls of top recruits concerning the coaching vacancy and they overwhelming would either consider a flip and/or heavily consider Auburn moreso than now, if Deion was the pick. They also liked Lane as 2nd choice. No one else was even close.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2022, 04:20:59 PM »
Aint no doubt the dude would stockpile talent. Saw a few rivals and 247 polls of top recruits concerning the coaching vacancy and they overwhelming would either consider a flip and/or heavily consider Auburn moreso than now, if Deion was the pick. They also liked Lane as 2nd choice. No one else was even close.

So, you're saying it's Jeff Grimes or Bill O'Brien?

That would be sooooooooo Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2022, 04:49:08 PM »

The match made in heaven would be AD Cohen with crazy woke wife and either Hugh Freeze or Houston Nutt.
friendly
funny
dislike
Members reacted friendly:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2022, 05:10:06 PM »
The match made in heaven would be AD Cohen with crazy woke wife and either Hugh Freeze or Houston Nutt.

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaa......You shut ur dirty whurish mouf.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2022, 06:06:10 PM »
You must have been drunk. That wasn’t Deion that hit Freddy in the head before the ball got there.

On the play before the final pick, an Auburn pass to the 1 went incomplete because of what the Tigers were sure was pass interference on FSU safety Dedrick Dodge. The officials kept their flags in their pockets.
there was PI, regardless. And it was Deion that was talking shit.

Whether or not I was drinking is none of your business.

I’m all for all of these skinny jean wearing pecker pufferers right to clamber for Neon Deion but they should be aware of his shit talking to  one of the most revered coaches in Auburn history. It happened.

The most disappointing is to see JMAR join in with the crowd, just because he’s the flavor of the month. I’m glad he’s not dead but I never thought he’d support this kind of koonga boonga.

We have an Auburn legend as the head coach, right now. Let’s support him and not worry about the search.

As stated previously, fuck Deion and the miniature horsey that he rode in to Jackson on.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 06:11:11 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,jmar,
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2022, 06:09:09 PM »

Oh keep dreaming about those home run hires bro.

We getting Charles kelly or boom back hAUme.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
jmar,
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2022, 07:31:55 PM »
there was PI, regardless. And it was Deion that was talking shit.

Whether or not I was drinking is none of your business.

I’m all for all of these skinny jean wearing pecker pufferers right to clamber for Neon Deion but they should be aware of his shit talking to  one of the most revered coaches in Auburn history. It happened.

The most disappointing is to see JMAR join in with the crowd, just because he’s the flavor of the month. I’m glad he’s not dead but I never thought he’d support this kind of koonga boonga.

We have an Auburn legend as the head coach, right now. Let’s support him and not worry about the search.

As stated previously, fuck Deion and the miniature horsey that he rode in to Jackson on.
Don't care about over exuberant youthful dispays of koonga boonga. All I care about is winning as Donald Trump has taught us. We cannot allow your petty little indifferences to keep us from collecting National Championships and glory for this our little tigersx which has survived throughout the years in spite of all of the inferior sites that would wish us ill.

"Nevuh give in, nevuh, nevuh, nevuh. -Jmar.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2022, 07:47:39 PM »
That's one helluva like button. Seems it's a rare occasion that it is used probably due to the fact that we were without one throughout the dreadful pandemic. It's quite possible we could have contracted the Chy na virus by actually liking another's post during that trying time. 
friendly
funny
dislike
Members reacted friendly:
GH2001,
Members reacted funny:
GH2001,
Members reacted like:
GH2001,
Members reacted dislike:
GH2001,

bgreene

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2022, 08:57:09 AM »

Most accurate statement in this whole thread. 

We NEED a big hire, but I just have a feeling that it will be Baylorina
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2022, 12:02:36 PM »

Hey, let's not forget Clay Helton is sitting out there, too.  And he checks the box for the Fambly in that he played at Auburn and Corch Dye.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2022, 12:17:09 PM »
Hey, let's not forget Clay Helton is sitting out there, too.  And he checks the box for the Fambly in that he played at Auburn and Corch Dye.

Nice.  I didn't think of Helton. And he's got Georgia Southern rolling at 5-3.  I'll bet we could get him for just under $6 million a year.  Maybe a 7 year deal with an $80 million buyout.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
bottomfeeder,
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2022, 01:42:26 PM »
Nice.  I didn't think of Helton. And he's got Georgia Southern rolling at 5-3.  I'll bet we could get him for just under $6 million a year.  Maybe a 7 year deal with an $80 million buyout.

Did Neil Brown and Rhett already say no?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2022, 02:06:40 PM »
I heard Rhett didn't want a buyout, so we squashed that shit quickly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
bottomfeeder,
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2022, 03:31:30 PM »

Yes, they both declined, along with at least 47 other potential candidates. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
bottomfeeder,
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2022, 03:44:15 PM »
I heard Rhett didn't want a buyout, so we squashed that shit quickly.

My word! We just can't get it right. Fukkin yella man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2022, 09:44:15 AM »
Yes, they both declined, along with at least 47 other potential candidates.
Including Bill Clark...for the seventeenth time!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.