Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

College Foosballz WeekCinque

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
College Foosballz WeekCinque
« on: September 27, 2022, 03:39:24 PM »
We’re finally at a point where most teams are heading into the meat of their conference schedules, and to me, some of these match ups make for cool buzz and tasty waves.  I swore off attending September games after Pedo State.  But, since it will officially be October, and the weather this week is cooling down, I’m about 57.5/42.5 on heading up to the Planez. The only thing giving me paws (See what I did there? Tiger Paws) is the virtual guarantee of some bad, bad Auburn football.  So, I’m going all Gus, and saying I’ll look at that toward the end of the week. Some selections below.

#7 Kentucky @ #14 Ole Miss:  Has anyone outside these two fan bases ever given a flippity shit about this match up in the past?  Well flippity the script.  We’ve got two undefeated, top 15 teams playing in Oxford.  The early line looks to be about 5.5 in favor of the Landshark Black Bears.  Kentucky will get a boost from the return of RB, Chris Rodriguez, from suspension.  I’m still not a believer in either of these clubs, but I have to give them credit for where they seem to be headed.  I’ll take the Racist Rebs at home.

Ole Miss:  31

Kentucky:  24

Bama @ Arkansas:  The Hawgs looked like the 2021 version of the Aubren Tiggers this weekend against A&M.  Started fast.  Looked in control.  And then Pffffffffft.  One play turned the whole momentum around, the Piggies never got it back, but still had a chance at the end before DOINK!!! Has to be deflating. Pittman seems to have a way of getting his guys jacked, and I don’t see it being any different here.  Ear-Regardless, on paper, Bama should still handle this bunch purely from a talent standpoint. But, this is a little different Tahd team.  They good.  Make no mistake.  But they have no backs or pass catchers that can take over a game like they’ve had for so many years in the past.  And several times last year, in games like Florida, LSU and Auburn, they looked very beatable.  Include Texas this year.  The line is 16.5.  I like Arky to cover.

Bama:  31

Arky:  21

Wake Forest @ FSU:  I like this game because it may be 52-45.  I think it will be.

FSU: 52

Wake:  45

#10 NC State @ #5 Clemson:  Frick Clemson.  But this one is a bit intriguing because they’re both undefeated and both top 10.  A lot of preseason hype around State finally putting it together and being that dark horse team that makes a run. They did hold Texas Tech to 14 a couple of weeks ago.  It should be close, but I’ll take the Fighting Dabo’s at home.

Clemson:  24

NC State:  21

LSU @ Auburn:  I’ve always picked with my heart on Auburn.  I can’t anymore.  LSU is okay, but they’re still miles ahead of our guys at this point. Our O-line can’t block a pee wee team, and our staff game plans like pee wee coaches.  After the last two weeks, I’m wondering how the hell we even score.  If we do, it will be early, and the same M.O.  10 first quarter points, and lucky to get 3 the rest of the way.  Early exits at JHS

LSU: 35

Auburn:  13

What say you?       
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: College Foosballz WeekCinque
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2022, 03:47:15 PM »
Real basketball   24
Realtree             21

The Cons          38
The Guards       17

Osceola's tighty whities   37
Satan's helpers               20

It's our year          28
No, it's our year     24

Who dat?               41
Who cares?              6
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2022, 03:59:34 PM »
Kentucky is the more sound team.  Cats by 10.

Arky is living on fool's gold.  Bama by 28.

Wake is legit...FSU is still finding their way.  Deacs by 13.

Clemson is trying to find a way to fall down.  Pack by 3.

We dead.  Roadkill done dead.  Faux Tigahs by 20.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2022, 05:38:36 PM »
Kentucky is the more sound team.  Cats by 10.

Arky is living on fool's gold.  Bama by 28.

Wake is legit...FSU is still finding their way.  Deacs by 13.

Clemson is trying to find a way to fall down.  Pack by 3.

We dead.  Roadkill done dead.  Faux Tigahs by 20.

I am disappoint. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2022, 12:12:31 AM »
auburn by 3.5

hogs over bama by 6

ian

clemson

ole piss on your Kentucky bluegrass

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions