Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Just Watch

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Just Watch
« on: October 02, 2022, 07:05:20 AM »
No thanks, motherfucker.  :fu:

Never again. It won’t matter, either. They’ll never get it right. Auburn can’t get out of its own way long enough to sustain success. It’ll happen with Pearl, too. Auburn is Lenny. Can’t leave it alone. Squeezes the life out of everything good. Or sells out to the high bidder and loses what makes it special. (See downtown or campus.) I got to see Auburn do something I never thought I would see in 2010. I only wish I had enjoyed it more instead of dreaming about the next time. Deep down in places I don’t talk about at parties I don’t attend, I knew there wouldn’t be a next time. (2013 was so magical and, in hindsight, unsustainable.) With every fleeting moment of success, there’s such a poor foundation no one can see a path to keep it going. Oh, they think they know, but they don’t. No clue at all how to build and maintain anything.

Mediocrity and insanity have similar definitions.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 07:11:49 AM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Just Watch
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2022, 07:55:08 AM »
I think there is hope. Why?

Chris Roberts.

If he can’t fix this then no one can. But I like we are getting a good foundation from the top down. Something we haven’t had in a long long time. Probably since dye. We have Roberts who is probably about to hire Hartwell, who is another good one. Much of our issues stems back to Leath and jacobs. We’re wiping that whole slate clean now. I’d like to see how this plays out with auburn finally getting a solid nil collective in place - on to victory. If Roberts and hartwell get a coach with proven sec and recruiting exp and tear the trail and portal up with our nil money, things could turn around fairly quickly. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Just Watch
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2022, 09:20:02 AM »
I think there is hope. Why?

Chris Roberts.

If he can’t fix this then no one can. But I like we are getting a good foundation from the top down. Something we haven’t had in a long long time. Probably since dye. We have Roberts who is probably about to hire Hartwell, who is another good one. Much of our issues stems back to Leath and jacobs. We’re wiping that whole slate clean now. I’d like to see how this plays out with auburn finally getting a solid nil collective in place - on to victory. If Roberts and hartwell get a coach with proven sec and recruiting exp and tear the trail and portal up with our nil money, things could turn around fairly quickly.

B..b..b...b...but..... BIG ASS TV, bitch!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.