Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

New Medical Term

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
New Medical Term
« on: August 18, 2022, 03:03:50 PM »
Just met with a client about his case.  He said the doctor was sending him for an MRI of his back.  I asked him what the doc said.   

As he was twisting and gyrating his back to show me what must have happened in the wreck, he said, "She said in the wreck....uuummmm....I must be turnin' and twistin' like this, and my back be masturbating, or something."

I can't wait to argue that to the insurance company, or to a jury at trial.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, we expect the evidence to clearly show that when this man ran through that stop sign and slammed into the side of my client's car, his back be masturbating.     

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: New Medical Term
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2022, 03:30:01 PM »
Just met with a client about his case.  He said the doctor was sending him for an MRI of his back.  I asked him what the doc said.   

As he was twisting and gyrating his back to show me what must have happened in the wreck, he said, "She said in the wreck....uuummmm....I must be turnin' and twistin' like this, and my back be masturbating, or something."

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, we expect the evidence to clearly show that when this man ran through that stop sign and slammed into the side of my client's car, his back be masturbating.   

as long as you AXE the jurrrrryy, you be fine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: New Medical Term
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2022, 01:29:28 PM »

This is what gives me hope for Humanity!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan