Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Well, You Have A Dick

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Well, You Have A Dick
« on: August 17, 2022, 05:04:56 PM »
Snippet from a foxynews piece.  Actually surprises me that lawsuits aren't already flying, and 3,000 activists haven't descended on campus.

A transgender woman was rejected by all University of Alabama sororities during their student recruitment process, according to social media posts from the student.

Grant Sikes, a biological male, wrote on Instagram that the applicant was denied entry to all of the sororities on campus. There are nearly 20 campus chapters.

"Unfortunately, this chapter is closed. This recruitment journey is over for me," Sikes wrote. "Being dropped from my last house this morning during primary recruitment at the University of Alabama doesn’t come as a surprise considering out of the almost 20 chapters – I was dropped by every single one except 2 before day 1."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Well, You Have A Dick
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2022, 12:34:10 AM »
Snippet from a foxynews piece.  Actually surprises me that lawsuits aren't already flying, and 3,000 activists haven't descended on campus.

A transgender woman was rejected by all University of Alabama sororities during their student recruitment process, according to social media posts from the student.

Grant Sikes, a biological male, wrote on Instagram that the applicant was denied entry to all of the sororities on campus. There are nearly 20 campus chapters.

"Unfortunately, this chapter is closed. This recruitment journey is over for me," Sikes wrote. "Being dropped from my last house this morning during primary recruitment at the University of Alabama doesn’t come as a surprise considering out of the almost 20 chapters – I was dropped by every single one except 2 before day 1."

You sure the name wasn’t Buffy…or Hildegard?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2022, 01:49:50 PM »

Good for the sororities!  This is a bad idea and frankly this shit has gotten to be insane.  Remember the "transgendered" male that was in the womens' prison and he raped several female inmates?  Who would have saw that cuming, right? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
bottomfeeder,
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2022, 02:24:15 PM »

Good for the sororities!  This is a bad idea and frankly this shit has gotten to be insane.  Remember the "transgendered" male that was in the womens' prison and he raped several female inmates?  Who would have saw that cuming, right?

Fo realz. Hey, you misspelled cu......oh, I see what you did there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."