Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Let the hate flow

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Let the hate flow
« on: August 08, 2022, 08:52:07 AM »
I’ve tried.  Tried to let go of the hate I feel for the entire bammer fanbase.  That’s over.  I fucking hate them.

My friend had two surgeries between Tuesday and Friday.  I was back and forth between the hospital and work checking on her, staying there when needed.  Supposed to go home Saturday but had a setback and needed a  blood transfusion. 

It’s nearly midnight Saturday night.  The nurses are in the room setting things up for the transfusion so I went out in the hall.  Was wearing an AU sweatshirt.  Minding my own business.  Exhausted.  Worried. 

Some tarted up bitch who was probably in her 60s but trying to look 30 came sauntering by in her MissMe jeans with sequins on her flat, saggy ass.  As she passed me she goes “raaaaawl taaaahd, hehehee”

Tired.  Worried. Not in the mood.  So she got a “go fuck yourself” in reply.  I sat there a while longer wondering if she was going to come back with a herd of fat ass, outraged bubbas and Jethros or if she was just somewhere blowing Facebook with her horror stories about being attacked by one of them jealous Aubren fans. 

The thing is…. For all this stupid whore knew somebody close to me was really sick, had just died or whatever.  For her to make that comment at that time was pure trailer trash behavior.  It’s something I’ve never done and I hope our people never do. 

The hate is back and flowing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Let the hate flow
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2022, 01:34:56 PM »
I’ve tried.  Tried to let go of the hate I feel for the entire bammer fanbase.  That’s over.  I fucking hate them.

My friend had two surgeries between Tuesday and Friday.  I was back and forth between the hospital and work checking on her, staying there when needed.  Supposed to go home Saturday but had a setback and needed a  blood transfusion. 

It’s nearly midnight Saturday night.  The nurses are in the room setting things up for the transfusion so I went out in the hall.  Was wearing an AU sweatshirt.  Minding my own business.  Exhausted.  Worried. 

Some tarted up bitch who was probably in her 60s but trying to look 30 came sauntering by in her MissMe jeans with sequins on her flat, saggy ass.  As she passed me she goes “raaaaawl taaaahd, hehehee”

Tired.  Worried. Not in the mood.  So she got a “go fuck yourself” in reply.  I sat there a while longer wondering if she was going to come back with a herd of fat ass, outraged bubbas and Jethros or if she was just somewhere blowing Facebook with her horror stories about being attacked by one of them jealous Aubren fans. 

The thing is…. For all this stupid whore knew somebody close to me was really sick, had just died or whatever.  For her to make that comment at that time was pure trailer trash behavior.  It’s something I’ve never done and I hope our people never do. 

The hate is back and flowing.

This is the K we all know and love!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Let the hate flow
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2022, 01:50:54 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
bottomfeeder,
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.