Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Putcher High School Foosballz Stuff Here

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Putcher High School Foosballz Stuff Here
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2022, 08:05:10 AM »
PHS at Smiff Station was a flag fest from what I heard.
Several TDs called back.

You aint wrong though.

You rassle with a pig, you get dirty. But the pig likes it. Their players will bait opposing players into doing stupid crap. They do not match up well at any position at all against the big boys, PHS included.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2022, 09:47:11 AM »
A lot of the games across the State have been moved up to tonight because of potential weather problems, including Dothan at P'ville.  Mostly from the middle of the State north.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2022, 11:03:55 AM »
A lot of the games across the State have been moved up to tonight because of potential weather problems, including Dothan at P'ville.  Mostly from the middle of the State north.

Dem Snaggy Wolves gonna beat that azz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2022, 09:26:24 AM »
Dothan goes on the road and takes a 14-10 win over Prattville.  3-1 overall.  2-1 in Region play.

Prattville must not have much of an offense. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2022, 09:54:18 AM »
Dothan goes on the road and takes a 14-10 win over Prattville.  3-1 overall.  2-1 in Region play.

Ahem....youre welcome.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2022, 11:14:32 AM »
Ahem....youre welcome.

You gonna' try and brave the elements for Central/Opelika?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2022, 01:56:30 PM »
You gonna' try and brave the elements for Central/Opelika?

Hell no....

saving the energy for Auburn and IMG Academy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2022, 08:38:47 AM »
Down went number 1 chs to opelika in a strange, rainy Friday night game in opelika. The tradition continues of weird shit happening at that place. Think of it as the Baton Rouge of 7a hs fb.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2022, 02:00:04 PM »

We was winning till lightning struck and kilt the momentus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2022, 10:14:50 AM »
I was entertained.  Hit the Central vs. Dothan match up last night.  35-28 final in favor of Satan's minions.  Total contrast in styles as Central spreads you out all night and flings the ball around, while Dothan lines up tight in the single wing and grinds it out.  Not so much a grind, as Dothan has several extremely quick backs, including the QB.  I was surprised at how well they moved the ball.

Central goes 4 wide almost every play. The QB is a damn fine looking athlete that throws a beautiful ball.  Very accurate on the deep throws.  Max Prep has him listed at 6'1" 170.  Bull shit!  Traitor English did some nice things, but he wasn't close to being the best WR on the field.  Junior, Cam Coleman, is a stud.  Tall, fast and catches everything thrown his way. Ran past everybody on several deep balls. 

Dothan was overmatched, but hung in all night.  Central definitely has the athletes, but I'd be a little concerned about that D going forward.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2022, 02:55:21 PM »
Biggest game in the State this weekend, is #1 Auburn traveling to #4 Central of Penis City.

I think I read somewhere that these two teams have been the South's representative in the State Championship the last 4 years in a row.  If true, talk about consistency.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2022, 05:06:40 PM »
Biggest game in the State this weekend, is #1 Auburn traveling to #4 Central of Penis City.

I think I read somewhere that these two teams have been the South's representative in the State Championship the last 4 years in a row.  If true, talk about consistency.

I'll be there. CPC has one of the toughest schedules in recent memory. Think I may have posted it somewhere on page 1.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2022, 03:13:33 PM »

Central goes 4 wide almost every play. The QB is a damn fine looking athlete that throws a beautiful ball.  Very accurate on the deep throws.  Max Prep has him listed at 6'1" 170.  Bull shit!  Traitor English did some nice things, but he wasn't close to being the best WR on the field.  Junior, Cam Coleman, is a stud.  Tall, fast and catches everything thrown his way. Ran past everybody on several deep balls. 

For $1000.00 Alex :I'll take players who won't see Auburn's University's head coach?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2022, 03:28:00 PM »
For $1000.00 Alex :I'll take players who won't see Auburn's University's head coach?

Hey. we just got a commitment from a 4* OL!
Herberson says kiss his ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2022, 08:10:30 AM »
Hey. we just got a commitment from a 4* OL!
Herberson says kiss his ass.

A good nil works regardless of who is coach.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2022, 08:12:33 AM »

Cpc 38 Awbreen Hi Skewl 17

Watched all of this one in person. Auburn looked extremely slow on the offensive side. Our future center was getting whipped all night. They had some decent north south draw plays but they were a lot more lackluster than I expected. Game was never in doubt 5 mins in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2022, 01:00:32 AM »
PHS under a new HC this season just raped over the cokes the Jefferson Davis Volunteers and the Lees Generlists.
Hanging in there at 6-2.

Party may come crashing down with Auburn and CPC up next!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2022, 10:03:48 AM »
PHS under a new HC this season just raped over the cokes the Jefferson Davis Volunteers and the Lees Generlists.
Hanging in there at 6-2.

Party may come crashing down with Auburn and CPC up next!

I wouldn’t count on losing to auburn just yet. They were notttttt good. Not sure how they beat the crap out of opelika.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2022, 03:43:49 PM »
I'll be headed to scenic Rip Hewes in Dothan tonight.  Partly for the Dothan/Opelika match up, but more for the guest, halftime entertainment.  The Alabama State Marching Hornets in da' hooouuuse.  I can only pray that the Honey Bees will accompany them on this trip.

Hey, big girl, make em' back it up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2022, 04:17:26 PM »
Interesting week #2 coming up for the high school playoffs.  Dothan went on the road to to trash Foley.  Here's how bad they've been.  First playoff win for Dothan in 25 years.  Sheesh!  At least they got that one, because their reward is going to The Loveliest High School Village on Teh Planez for the second time this year. Dothan is a good bit better than they were earlier in the season, but Auburn handled them pretty good.  Maybe they can make a game of it.

Another rematch coming this weekend, as all 4 Region teams won.  Enterprise takes on Central, which may be a decent game, for a while anyway.  The Prise hung with them the first time, but I fully expect a Central/Auburn rematch next week, which wasn't much of a contest the first time.

The usual suspects in the north.  Hoover, Hewitt-Trussville, Thompson etc.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions