Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Real Bo

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
The Real Bo
« on: July 22, 2022, 12:26:55 PM »
From the Washington Post

Former NFL and MLB star Bo Jackson revealed himself this week as having anonymously donated $170,000 to help cover funeral costs for the 21 people killed in May’s mass shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas. The 59-year-old Jackson told the Associated Press, “I was just trying (with the donation) to put a little sunshine in someone’s cloud, a very dark cloud.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: The Real Bo
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2022, 12:50:20 PM »
From the Washington Post

Former NFL and MLB star Bo Jackson revealed himself this week as having anonymously donated $170,000 to help cover funeral costs for the 21 people killed in May’s mass shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas. The 59-year-old Jackson told the Associated Press, “I was just trying (with the donation) to put a little sunshine in someone’s cloud, a very dark cloud.”

Bo is just a solid guy. Hes always been who he is - meaning hasn't changed much over the years.

There are criticisms about him and his personality - hes standoffish, doesn't do autographs, doesn't like being approached much in public and will embarrass you if you attempt to do so. But ya know...so what? Hes generally a quiet guy and that's ok. Actions speaker louder and hes done so with what you posted above.

Plus hes smarter than Herschel Walker who is absolutely fukin up a wet dream right now in the Ga Senate Race.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: The Real Bo
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2022, 01:07:57 PM »
Bo Jackson hit me with a towel once.   Top ten days of all time.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.