Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Deshaun Gettin' Closer To Closure

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Deshaun Gettin' Closer To Closure
« on: June 21, 2022, 03:17:20 PM »
NFL talk for those that care.  Former Clemson QB, Deshaun Watson, has been facing 24 civil lawsuits from different massage therapists who claim he showed them his pee-pee, or touched their Hoo-Ha's, or other various and sundry sexual chocolate inappropriatenesses.

Today, they announced he has settled 20 of the 24, and working on the others.  Confidential, of course.  Being in the lawyerin' profession, I'm well aware that settling can mean a lot of things.  It can mean I screwed up and don't want to put the details in front of a jury, and/or the public. It could be there isn't much to the claims, and let's throw some nuisance value money at them and move on.  In a case like this, with so many suits, it probably means nobody has the money, or the time to take this through years of discovery, preparing it for court, so let's put some decent cash in pocket, and go back to rubbing nekkid men's bodies.  Not a bad payday for seeing an NFL QB's man parts.

If I had to guess, the NFL will suspend Watson for this year, and the Browns have royally fucked themselves.  Unless, there's some clause that says they don't have to pay him, but I don't think that's the case. Totally alienated your #1 pick in Baker Mayfield when they signed Watson.   

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Deshaun Gettin' Closer To Closure
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2022, 01:30:46 AM »
Wait. I thought he got hit by a truckā€¦
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.