Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Another Mass Killing

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Another Mass Killing
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2022, 12:13:20 PM »
The car door he was checking was the marked patrol car in the front of the school. Then he tried to force his way into the school.

He assaulted the school officer who stopped him from entering the building, he attempted for nearly 2 minutes to take his gun, force continuum was followed from bottom to top.

Whatever the intentions is now a conversation between he and his maker.

if this situation/prep is followed across every damn school in the US, this mass shooting shit will stop really quickly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2022, 02:18:45 PM »
from nbc news

By David K. Li and Juliette Arcodia
Police fatally shot an armed person at a summer sports camp just outside of Dallas on Monday, authorities said. No children were harmed during the incident.

Dispatchers began receiving 911 calls at 8:43 a.m. CDT that a person with a gun was inside the Duncanville Fieldhouse, where more than 150 children were attending camp, Duncanville police representative Michelle Arias told reporters.

Officers arrived in two minutes, entered the building and looked for that armed individual, according to Arias.

"Officers located a subject armed with a gun and engaged the subject," Arias said. "The subject was struck (by gunfire)."

Officers rendered medical assistance and that person was taken to a hospital and pronounced dead there, police said.

No children were injured and they were cleared from the building and being reunited with parents at the nearby Duncanville Recreation Center, authorities said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2022, 03:02:19 PM »
from nbc news

By David K. Li and Juliette Arcodia
Police fatally shot an armed person at a summer sports camp just outside of Dallas on Monday, authorities said. No children were harmed during the incident.

Dispatchers began receiving 911 calls at 8:43 a.m. CDT that a person with a gun was inside the Duncanville Fieldhouse, where more than 150 children were attending camp, Duncanville police representative Michelle Arias told reporters.

Officers arrived in two minutes, entered the building and looked for that armed individual, according to Arias.

"Officers located a subject armed with a gun and engaged the subject," Arias said. "The subject was struck (by gunfire)."

Officers rendered medical assistance and that person was taken to a hospital and pronounced dead there, police said.

No children were injured and they were cleared from the building and being reunited with parents at the nearby Duncanville Recreation Center, authorities said.

Seems like the sane portion of the population has seen enough....lets keep this trend going.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2022, 02:24:20 PM »
This time, it's a Vestavia Hills church.  2 people shot and killed, another injured before someone could subdue the shooter. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2022, 12:36:32 PM »
This time, it's a Vestavia Hills church.  2 people shot and killed, another injured before someone could subdue the shooter.

This one sounds like a love triangle gone bad. The shooter was like 70.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2022, 04:11:36 PM »
Agreed.  The scary thing is the total disregard for human life.  I'm pissed.  I'm fucked up in the head.  Therefore, I'm going to take out as many innocent people as I can.  Hey, maybe a bunch of children.

And again, it's not the occasional loon, this is becoming a daily occurrence.

I have played them, but video games to me are a problem, 14 or 15 year old's blowing away bad guys/good guys on the TV screen, get blown away yourself F-6 your way back to life. TO some I don't think they think death is real.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2022, 03:04:21 PM »
Dropem like cord wood…

And they’ll think twice about performing their heinous acts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2022, 09:16:20 AM »
I expect I'll draw fire for this, but the problem is that we've spent so much time worrying about people's "feelings" and making decisions that are driven by "feelings" that we've created a generation of people who cannot handle normal situations and feel compelled and justified in acting out in a destructive manner. 

Look at the whole "bullying" thing.  We've slowly allowed that term to apply to anything that makes another person "feel" bad.   I watch my own employees complain they are being "bullied" by another staff member. The latest was because one of them doesn't like seafood and her co-worker tried to pressure her into trying shrimp.  This "pressure" consisted of "c'mon, have you ever tried shrimp?  Just have one.  If you like it, I'll pay for your dinner.  If you don't, you don't.  No need to be afraid of a little shrimp..."   This caused the offended to burst into tears and say she shouldn't be shamed for her choices. 

It's out of control.  That's not bullying.  And besides, there's nothing wrong with it.  Being bullied or being the bully is just part of the experience.  It's how you learn to get along in the world.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.