Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

That'll Do, Fool

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
That'll Do, Fool
« on: May 11, 2022, 12:56:49 PM »
James Cromwell, an actor best known for being the father of Babe the Pig, thinks Starbucks isn't doing enough to promote the green, vegan, fucko movement because it charges market prices for plant-based milk.  So what does the idiot do?

He goes to Starbucks and superglues his hand to the counter. 

We are truly two countries right now.  I want no part of the one assclowns like Cromwell live in.  Fuck that guy.  Let the pigs live.   Turn him into bacon instead. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: That'll Do, Fool
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2022, 11:39:20 PM »
They should have just left his ass there until he ripped his hand off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: That'll Do, Fool
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2022, 10:07:08 AM »
And as much as I loathe the enviro-wacko-vegan-peta types - its really just a mechanism for a bigger issue that's been around a while but getting worse - which is dogmatic tribalism. No one can disagree anymore. No one can have a different view. Or taste. Or preference. Its this whole "I like x, y and z, and you should too! And if you don't, then screw you - look what I will do to you" crap. Thats really the issue here regardless of the place or person or topic.

We've lost of civility. Alisnky is so proud.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE