Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cruitin'

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Cruitin'
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2022, 11:38:34 AM »
LSU transfer, Koy Moore, making an official to Teh Planez this weekend.  6'0 175.  Had a fairly productive freshman season at LSU, but not much going on last year.  Apparently left in October after only getting 5 catches. 

If we can land Moore, we will have really good numbers in that room.  Nobody proven as a go to guy, but I imagine with enough athletes, and Ike Hilliard imparting the knowledge, they'll put a solid group on the field.

Hay's in the barn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2022, 03:42:32 PM »
From Auburn Wire.  Again, good to see Auburn getting so many top recruits on campus, and be in the mix for a lot of them.  Not sure about these two highlighted statements, though.

On Sunday, it was reported that 2023 offensive tackle D.J. Chester would be making the trip to the Plains this weekend. This will be the first opportunity that Chester will get to see what Auburn is about since being offered earlier this year in February.

Chester is regarded as a four-star by 247Sports’ recruiting rankings. The Georgia native is ranked as the No. 64 recruit in the ’23 class and is ranked as the No. 3 player in the entire state of Georgia.

He is listed at 6-foot-5 and 295 pounds. With that size, Chester could very easily transition to play guard for the Tigers. However, he will likely add muscle weight to maintain a tackle spot on the Tigers roster.

Recently, Chester announced his top twelve schools — with one of those schools being Auburn. Other programs in the mix include Florida State, Miami, Ole Miss, Michigan, South Carolina, LSU, NC State, Michigan State, USC, Nebraska, and Florida A&M. Among the schools listed, we can confirm that he has visited both Auburn and Florida State.

The product of Eagles Landing Christian Academy competed in the discus as a junior. He even won Georgia Class 1A state championships in the shot put. The Tigers need someone that can push people off the line and open up holes. The coaching staff is certainly enamored with Chester and would love to have him join the 2023 recruiting class.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2022, 04:23:48 PM »
From Auburn Wire.  Again, good to see Auburn getting so many top recruits on campus, and be in the mix for a lot of them.  Not sure about these two highlighted statements, though.

On Sunday, it was reported that 2023 offensive tackle D.J. Chester would be making the trip to the Plains this weekend. This will be the first opportunity that Chester will get to see what Auburn is about since being offered earlier this year in February.

Chester is regarded as a four-star by 247Sports’ recruiting rankings. The Georgia native is ranked as the No. 64 recruit in the ’23 class and is ranked as the No. 3 player in the entire state of Georgia.

He is listed at 6-foot-5 and 295 pounds. With that size, Chester could very easily transition to play guard for the Tigers. However, he will likely add muscle weight to maintain a tackle spot on the Tigers roster.

Recently, Chester announced his top twelve schools — with one of those schools being Auburn. Other programs in the mix include Florida State, Miami, Ole Miss, Michigan, South Carolina, LSU, NC State, Michigan State, USC, Nebraska, and Florida A&M. Among the schools listed, we can confirm that he has visited both Auburn and Florida State.

The product of Eagles Landing Christian Academy competed in the discus as a junior. He even won Georgia Class 1A state championships in the shot put. The Tigers need someone that can push people off the line and open up holes. The coaching staff is certainly enamored with Chester and would love to have him join the 2023 recruiting class.
He visited before he got an offer?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2022, 04:30:25 PM »

Yep.

UV v OV.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2022, 04:38:45 PM »

So you can take your logic, and stick it up your yeeeeaaah, stick it up your yeeeeah

That's right.  I went all Limp Bizkit up in here.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 04:42:38 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2022, 10:54:20 AM »
So you can take your logic, and stick it up your yeeeeaaah, stick it up your yeeeeah

That's right.  I went all Limp Bizkit up in here.
So, you really did it all for the nookie?  YEAH!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2022, 02:57:38 PM »
From Fly War Eagle

The Auburn football coaching staff has certainly put the pedal to the metal when it comes to recruiting the class of 2023 to the Plains. The Tigers have pushed hard for their top targets, earning places in the top schools lists of various recruits and setting up official visits to show those prospects what their future home could look like.

The coaching staff is not holding back at all when it comes to recruiting those athletes who have already given verbal commitments to other schools. In fact, Auburn football is looking to flip multiple recruits from the class of 2023, and they may have a real chance with a few of them.

Earlier this month, UGA offensive lineman commit Ryqueeze McElderry took an official visit to the Plains and had very positive feedback for the Tigers. Now, another Dawg commit will take his turn checking out head coach Bryan Harsin’s program.

4-star offensive tackle Bo Hughley has a strong relationship with Harsin and speaks to him regularly, which helped the Tigers earn an official from the already-committed prospect. He told Auburn Undercover what he is looking to get out of his visit:

“I’ve been to Auburn a couple times, not gonna lie,” Hughley said. “So I’m pretty sure I know a lot about Auburn. I feel like I need to go down there and catch a vibe with the coaches, with the area, the fans, I want to see all that. I want to see how the fans are around there, how the coaches are on a day-to-day base, how the players are on a day-to-day base on the field and off the field type of situation.”

Hughley is already linked to Auburn by way of his current Langston Hughes teammate Terrance Love, who committed to the Tigers earlier this spring, but insisted that it will not affect his decision. However, two more Langston Hughes prospects are set to visit with Hughley, as well as Love, so the offensive tackle can expect a full court press from Auburn football next weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2022, 03:46:16 PM »
The Langston Hughes-4 are big time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2022, 04:18:53 PM »
Ryqueeze McElderberry....wow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2022, 04:22:57 PM »
BTDubzz - a heavy AU lean QB just got his 4th star on Rivals. The Experts expect a commitment in a few weeks to the good guys.

Brock Glenn - 6-2/3 195-200 - depending on who you ask.  Out of Memphis.

Its down to Au and FSU. Visited Auburn June 3. Visiting FSU June 10, then making a decision.

Although after that 4th star bump, he immediately got an offer from THHHHHHEEeee Ohio State. We've seen this type thing play out before.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2022, 04:24:28 PM »
LSU transfer, Koy Moore, making an official to Teh Planez this weekend.  6'0 175.  Had a fairly productive freshman season at LSU, but not much going on last year.  Apparently left in October after only getting 5 catches. 

If we can land Moore, we will have really good numbers in that room.  Nobody proven as a go to guy, but I imagine with enough athletes, and Ike Hilliard imparting the knowledge, they'll put a solid group on the field.

quit being so koy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2022, 04:39:07 PM »
BTDubzz - a heavy AU lean QB just got his 4th star on Rivals. The Experts expect a commitment in a few weeks to the good guys.

Brock Glenn - 6-2/3 195-200 - depending on who you ask.  Out of Memphis.

Its down to Au and FSU. Visited Auburn June 3. Visiting FSU June 10, then making a decision.

Although after that 4th star bump, he immediately got an offer from THHHHHHEEeee Ohio State. We've seen this type thing play out before.

I hear good things about our chances.  Our staff has been on him a while.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2022, 04:45:43 PM »
Ryqueeze McElderry

Just stop it with your Key & Peele stuff.  Wait...what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2022, 05:12:55 PM »
Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of Ryqueeze McElderry's.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2022, 05:34:05 PM »
I hear good things about our chances.  Our staff has been on him a while.

At the moment it’s a 90-100% thing. That can always change as new suitors  enter the mix.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2022, 05:40:24 PM »
At the moment it’s a 90-100% thing. That can always change as new suitors  enter the mix.

Well, as long as they ain't bona fide.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2022, 06:38:51 PM »
Well, as long as they ain't bona fide.

Still have bad memories of that kid Florida came in and stolt at the 11th hour this last cycle after he got an extra star from rivals. That stung.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2022, 12:53:31 PM »
from this latest class of signees.....Snags favorite - heights and weights of muscular, sexy dark mens:

AUBURN | Auburn has updated its official roster by adding the 18 newcomers that reported May 29.

The group included seven signees from the 2022 class, three transfers and eight invited walk-ons. They’re position, height and weight have been entered on the roaster but they’ve yet to be assigned jersey numbers.

Here’s a full list of the new additions…

RB Damari Alston 5-9, 209, TFr.

RB Luke Reebals 5-10, 182, TFr.

WR Dazalin Worsham 6-1, 177, RFr. (Miami)

WR Camden Brown 6-3, 202, TFr.

WR Omari Kelly 6-0, 176, TFr.

WR Whit Johnson 6-1, 193, TFr.

TE Camden Etheredge 6-0, 204, TFr.

OL Evan Richards 6-4, 313, TFr.

DL Morris Joseph Jr. 6-2, 281, Sr. (Memphis)

DL Enyce Sledge 6-2, 315, TFr.

DL Joe Frazier Jr. 5-11, 276, TFr.

LB Robert Woodyard Jr. 6-0, 245, TFr.

CB Austin Ausberry 5-11, 203, TFr.

DB Craig McDonald 6-2, 204, So. (Iowa State)

DB Mac McClinton 5-8, 180, TFr.

S Paul Thompson Jr. 6-0, 195, TFr.

K Alex McPherson 5-9, 150, TFr.

P Daniel Perez 5-11, 183, TFr.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2022, 01:50:02 PM »
from this latest class of signees.....Snags favorite - heights and weights of muscular, sexy dark mens:

AUBURN | Auburn has updated its official roster by adding the 18 newcomers that reported May 29.

The group included seven signees from the 2022 class, three transfers and eight invited walk-ons. They’re position, height and weight have been entered on the roaster but they’ve yet to be assigned jersey numbers.

Here’s a full list of the new additions…

RB Damari Alston 5-9, 209, TFr.

RB Luke Reebals 5-10, 182, TFr.

WR Dazalin Worsham 6-1, 177, RFr. (Miami)

WR Camden Brown 6-3, 202, TFr.

WR Omari Kelly 6-0, 176, TFr.

WR Whit Johnson 6-1, 193, TFr.

TE Camden Etheredge 6-0, 204, TFr.

OL Evan Richards 6-4, 313, TFr.

DL Morris Joseph Jr. 6-2, 281, Sr. (Memphis)

DL Enyce Sledge 6-2, 315, TFr.

DL Joe Frazier Jr. 5-11, 276, TFr.

LB Robert Woodyard Jr. 6-0, 245, TFr.

CB Austin Ausberry 5-11, 203, TFr.

DB Craig McDonald 6-2, 204, So. (Iowa State)

DB Mac McClinton 5-8, 180, TFr.

S Paul Thompson Jr. 6-0, 195, TFr.

K Alex McPherson 5-9, 150, TFr.

P Daniel Perez 5-11, 183, TFr.

Holy shit...Little Joe?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #79 on: June 08, 2022, 02:20:26 PM »
Robert Woodyard. 

247 has him at 6'1" 210

Rivals has him at 6'2" 215

He gets to Auburn at 6' 245

That's not the same guy.  Remember 5* Dylan Brooks?  Every publication had him at 6'5" 250.  He's beefed up a few pounds, but last year, he was listed at 6'4" 229. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions