dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Cruitin'
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2022, 09:50:46 AM »
DL you say?

https://twitter.com/AuburnFootball/status/1527274822941560833?t=60UFuEf4W0fB4ql8ssuMqg&s=19

From Auburn Fan Daily

The Auburn Tigers have added another transfer.

After a few quiet weeks regarding the transfer portal, the Auburn football program now seems to have some momentum when it comes to adding players.

The latest is Memphis defensive lineman Morris Joseph. He's listed 6'foot'2, 275 pounds. The Texas native joins a very crowded defensive line room but could provide depth and upside entering the 2022 season.

He started his career at UTSA, then transferred to Iowa Western CC and played there during the 2018 season. In 2019, he transferred to Memphis and played in all 14 games as a sophomore. In 2020, he played in all 11 games and totaled 10 tackles on the season for Memphis.

Last year, he started nine games and recorded 38 tackles on the season.

Auburn has now added eight total transfers this off-season via the transfer portal. Three have been on offense while the remaining five are on the defensive side of the football.

With Joseph's size, it's easy to assume that he will be an interior piece on the defensive front.

He announced the move to Auburn via a tweet from his personal account that read, "Business trip."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2022, 12:33:13 PM »
Proud to get him but the interior at 275?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2022, 02:19:05 PM »
Proud to get him but the interior at 275?
Yeah, that's more of a strong side DE size.  Unless he runs a 4.5, I'm not sure the need for this guy.  At least it's not another BD though...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2022, 02:36:45 PM »
Yeah, that's more of a strong side DE size.  Unless he runs a 4.5, I'm not sure the need for this guy.  At least it's not another BD though...
we have way too many BD’s fosho.
friendly
funny
dislike
Members reacted friendly:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2022, 03:03:53 PM »
You can never have too many bad dudes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2022, 03:43:38 PM »
You can never have too many bad dudes.
I’m would like to have more BM’s.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Vladimir,
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2022, 04:16:47 PM »
we have way too many BD’s fosho.
Don't you make fun of my dyslexia.  I won't wish you a blessed LEON this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2022, 04:25:19 PM »
Don't you make fun of my dyslexia.  I won't wish you a blessed LEON this year.

It's okay. Sometimes, life gives you melons.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Buzz Killington,
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2022, 01:21:23 PM »
I'm seeing where we are making a lot of 4 and 5 *'s final cut list.  I know it doesn't mean shit, but it's nice to be in it and a few have legit interest.  It'd be nice to get Robinson II next week.  We are in his final 4.  Us, UT, Oregon, and UCLA. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

wesfau2

« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2022, 06:03:08 PM »
I'm seeing where we are making a lot of 4 and 5 *'s final cut list.  I know it doesn't mean shit, but it's nice to be in it and a few have legit interest.  It'd be nice to get Robinson II next week.  We are in his final 4.  Us, UT, Oregon, and UCLA.

Yessir.  The staff is making noise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2022, 04:21:02 PM »
From Auburn Wire

On Saturday, the Auburn coaching staff extended an offer to 2023 defensive lineman Tavion Gadson. He is the 37th defensive lineman that the Tigers have offered in the 2023 recruiting cycle. (Daddy like)

Gadson, the Georgia native, is regarded as a three-star according to 247Sports. He is listed at 6-foot-5 and 265 pounds. Last season, he recorded 60 tackles, six sacks, and three forced fumbles for Jenkins High School. Along with being a force on the football field, he also played basketball this past season for the high school.

Several programs around the SEC have offered Gadson– some of those being Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Vanderbilt. Other schools like Florida State and Minnesota have offered and will be receiving a visit from Gadson in the month of June.

The Tigers have assimilated a nice defensive front for the 2022 season, but there may be some turnover after the season concludes. Players like Marcus Harris Jr., Jayson Jones, and Derrick Hall could very well enter the 2023 NFL draft. That leaves room for defensive line coach Jimmy Brumbaugh to add some depth along the interior. Gadson fits the profile whether he chooses to play inside or outside along the front. We will keep a close eye on Gadson’s recruitment as his recruitment heats up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2022, 11:37:21 AM »
From Auburn Wire

On Wednesday, 2023 offensive tackle Ian Geffrard announced that he would be visiting the Plains from June 3rd-5th. It will be his first official visit since being offered in August of 2021. It will be the third trip that he has taken overall to Auburn.

Geffrard is regarded as a three-star according to 247Sports’ recruiting rankings. He is listed at 6-foot-6 and 350 pounds. Geffrard attends Whitefield Academy in Mableton, Georgia. Several programs that have offered him thus far are Mississippi State, West Virginia, North Carolina, Texas, and Arkansas.

As it stands, the Tigers only have two commitments in their 2023 recruiting class. The two are four-stars Bradyn Joiner and Terrance Love. Joiner, an offensive guard, is the lone offensive lineman in the Tigers class thus far. It is evident that the coaching staff is in search of some protection off the edge. The staff has offered 23 offensive tackles in the class and several of them have already made visits to the Plains. Now, it appears that the Georgia native has become a priority.

Geffrard isn’t the only high-priority target coming to Auburn. The full list of visits coming this weekend:

Jaiden Ausberry  LB  6' 205  4*  (Brother of Austin Ausberry)

Jamaal Jarrett  DL  6'6" 350  4*

Keyon Brown  WR  6'3" 188 4*

Brock Glenn  QB  6'2" 195  3*

Tyre Young  CB  6' 170  NR

From what I've read, this staff is trying to limit the numbers on official visits so they can give each one full attention and build better relationships.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2022, 01:34:38 PM »
From Auburn Wire

On Wednesday, 2023 offensive tackle Ian Geffrard announced that he would be visiting the Plains from June 3rd-5th. It will be his first official visit since being offered in August of 2021. It will be the third trip that he has taken overall to Auburn.

Geffrard is regarded as a three-star according to 247Sports’ recruiting rankings. He is listed at 6-foot-6 and 350 pounds. Geffrard attends Whitefield Academy in Mableton, Georgia. Several programs that have offered him thus far are Mississippi State, West Virginia, North Carolina, Texas, and Arkansas.

As it stands, the Tigers only have two commitments in their 2023 recruiting class. The two are four-stars Bradyn Joiner and Terrance Love. Joiner, an offensive guard, is the lone offensive lineman in the Tigers class thus far. It is evident that the coaching staff is in search of some protection off the edge. The staff has offered 23 offensive tackles in the class and several of them have already made visits to the Plains. Now, it appears that the Georgia native has become a priority.

Geffrard isn’t the only high-priority target coming to Auburn. The full list of visits coming this weekend:

Jaiden Ausberry  LB  6' 205  4*  (Brother of Austin Ausberry)

Jamaal Jarrett  DL  6'6" 350  4*

Keyon Brown  WR  6'3" 188 4*

Brock Glenn  QB  6'2" 195  3*

Tyre Young  CB  6' 170  NR

From what I've read, this staff is trying to limit the numbers on official visits so they can give each one full attention and build better relationships.

I wonder what Kevin Steele's staff will think of them when they take over December/next January?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

wesfau2

« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2022, 05:10:22 PM »
I wonder what Kevin Steele's staff will think of them when they take over December/next January?

You shut your whore mouth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2022, 05:46:35 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2022, 08:21:47 PM »
You shut your whore mouth.

Uncalled for. He’s not a whore anymore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2022, 09:06:42 PM »
Uncalled for. He’s not a whore anymore.

It’s true. I gave up whoring. Pictures of my feet on the Interwebz much more profitable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2022, 10:36:53 AM »
LSU transfer, Koy Moore, making an official to Teh Planez this weekend.  6'0 175.  Had a fairly productive freshman season at LSU, but not much going on last year.  Apparently left in October after only getting 5 catches. 

If we can land Moore, we will have really good numbers in that room.  Nobody proven as a go to guy, but I imagine with enough athletes, and Ike Hilliard imparting the knowledge, they'll put a solid group on the field.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions