Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cruitin'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Cruitin'
« Reply #260 on: October 06, 2022, 05:23:11 PM »
Every bit of this.  Fuck that buck-toothed goober.

Nice when we are on the same team. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #261 on: October 06, 2022, 07:07:20 PM »
God, hiring Freeze would be a royal fuckup that will take us down the UT road of the lost decade. 39-25 Ole Miss record.
 He won 10 games one season, and 9 the year before that.  40, 7, 19, 21, 7 are his recruiting classes, giving him an average class at 18th and he was paying players.  NIL basically makes that legal now.  I'm afraid people are basing their want of him because he beat Saban back to back seasons.  Big fucking whoop. If I'm not mistaken Gus has the best record against Saban than any other coach out there and we were ready for him to leave. He also has a hooker scandal and DM'ing a sexual assault victim to tell her that her attacker is a man of God and the best Christian he knows.

Most of what you said is correct. But he wasn’t defending her attacker. It is his ad at liberty who is not her attacker or alleged attacker. She is simply trying lump him into the whole thing because he worked at Baylor at a before this job. Social media peddling of that is how rumors grow legs. Lot to critique of freeze. But This just ain’t true. Should he have messaged at her at all regardless of the context? No. But he’s not defending her attacker.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2022, 04:25:48 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #262 on: October 06, 2022, 08:27:50 PM »
Nice when we are on the same team.
it’s not like I didn’t know that Wes batted for the other team, at least sometimes. But I never expected you.

Disappointing.
friendly
funny
dislike
Members reacted friendly:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #263 on: October 06, 2022, 08:37:04 PM »
^^^He speaks for us all^^^

Of course, all this means is that he will be the next coarch at Auburn.
I agree with with fucking Bucky…I mean, saying “fuck you” to him but there’s one fag on here that I happen to know just loves the idea of hiring this charlatan.

Maybe because he’s a weirdo? The fag wanting to hire him, not Bucky Beaverteeth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #264 on: October 06, 2022, 11:16:52 PM »
Just a side note, and a reminder to everyone.

On Thursday, we do arms.  Because if you want a chick drinking your pecker porridge, in the backseat of a Kia Sportage, your arms better be fuckin' swole.

Carry on.

Sage legal advice, from our esteemed counselor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #265 on: October 07, 2022, 12:12:18 PM »
Just a side note, and a reminder to everyone.

On Thursday, we do arms.  Because if you want a chick drinking your pecker porridge, in the backseat of a Kia Sportage, your arms better be fuckin' swole.

Carry on.
Or if you want your bacon bazooka blasting goo on her labia in the back of a GMC Acadia
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snaggletiger,
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #266 on: October 07, 2022, 12:58:25 PM »
Or if you want your bacon bazooka blasting goo on her labia in the back of a GMC Acadia

I had you figured for more of a "screw them in a very uncomfortable place" person, Buzz, if I can be honest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #267 on: October 07, 2022, 02:42:09 PM »

If you want to shoot your meat sauce, all over a chick's lip gloss, your pecs better be fuckin' swole.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #268 on: October 07, 2022, 08:26:08 PM »
I didn’t like the Chizik hire.  I was right, I was wrong and I was right again.  But I never disliked the man. 

I wasn’t a fan of the Gus hire.  Thought we could have done better and he wasn’t ready.  I was right.  Then I was wrong.  Then I was right for a long time.  But I never disliked Gus personally.

I was hopeful about the Harsin hire. Then I saw the photo of his freak family.  And I was out.  Knew he wouldn’t fit.  I don’t care for his family and he doesn’t have enough personality or presence to know if I like him as a person or not. I don’t very much probably.  He’s odd, off, weird. 

Bucky the Whoremaster?  I despise him personally.  I don’t like him as a human being.  I can’t get over that.  Hope we have better sense. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #269 on: October 08, 2022, 11:33:29 AM »
I had you figured for more of a "screw them in a very uncomfortable place" person, Buzz, if I can be honest.

Like the back seat of a Volkswagen?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #270 on: October 14, 2022, 04:25:07 PM »
With the addition of 4* O-lineman, Clay Wedin, that gets us back to 11 commits.  Yes, cruitin' has been painfully slow, but no matter the pace, if it continues at this level of quality, and keeps addressing our biggest needs, it may turn out to be a damn good class.

Out of the 11, eight are 4* recruits.  3 large O-linemen, 2 Edge Rushers and 1 big D-lineman.  About 14 more slots to fill, plus the port-hole available, which should kick in big time once the season is done.

Speculation here, but getting quality recruits with the season suckage and Harbinger's job teetering on the edge of a cliff, they must be learning the ropes with the NIL dealio.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #271 on: October 15, 2022, 08:15:13 AM »
With the addition of 4* O-lineman, Clay Wedin, that gets us back to 11 commits.  Yes, cruitin' has been painfully slow, but no matter the pace, if it continues at this level of quality, and keeps addressing our biggest needs, it may turn out to be a damn good class.

Out of the 11, eight are 4* recruits.  3 large O-linemen, 2 Edge Rushers and 1 big D-lineman.  About 14 more slots to fill, plus the port-hole available, which should kick in big time once the season is done.

Speculation here, but getting quality recruits with the season suckage and Harbinger's job teetering on the edge of a cliff, they must be learning the ropes with the NIL dealio.

This guy gets it ^ the one with no balls. Up above. Right here. Read that last paragraph. This may sound crazy - because it kind of is - but these are kids who want to be at auburn but also want an nil deal but also possibly want to know that they will be under a different staff than the dysfunctional product they see now. Those three things are converging right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #272 on: November 11, 2022, 11:13:13 AM »
Bumpity Bump.

Just a name to remember in the next couple of years. Alvin Henderson, from Elba, which is WT's former neck of the woods, is a sophomore running back.  Already has over 50 D1 offers.  Not a big guy at 5'10" 180, and Elba is playing in a much smaller classification. But the kid can ball.

Elba is 11-0. He has 2,430 yards on 176 carries and 44 TD's.  That's kicking the touchdown every 4 carries.  I'd say if he puts on 10-15 pounds over the next couple of years, this kid is going to get some serious love.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #273 on: November 28, 2022, 11:49:36 AM »
Cruitin' News:  We picked up a commit from 4* D-lineman, Darron Reed.  6'4" 270.  He flipped from LSU and had offers from Clemson, Miami and Ohio State among others.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #274 on: November 28, 2022, 11:52:13 AM »
That puts us at #39 according to 247, with only 12 commits.  9 of those are 4*.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #275 on: November 28, 2022, 12:41:38 PM »
That puts us at #39 according to 247, with only 12 commits.  9 of those are 4*.

My nephew just teased me that we got another commit this am...but now the fucker won't pick up his phone!

Brenton Williams 6'4" 245 DE/Edge.  3* originally from Opelika.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 12:44:22 PM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #276 on: November 28, 2022, 02:51:32 PM »
My nephew just teased me that we got another commit this am...but now the fucker won't pick up his phone!

Brenton Williams 6'4" 245 DE/Edge.  3* originally from Opelika.

That jumped us 7 spots to #32. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
chityeah,
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #277 on: November 28, 2022, 03:02:13 PM »
So far, this class has two O-linemen, two interior D-linemen, and three Edge Rushers.  Definitely hitting needs so far.  With the loss of D. Hall and Eku, we're pretty much left with slightly built, Dylan Brooks off the edge.  Been a while since we've had someone capable of flying around the corner and making the QB's life miserable.  Loved Hall, and he kept getting better and better each year.  Great all around D-lineman, but didn't have that burst off the edge.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #278 on: November 28, 2022, 03:17:44 PM »
So far, this class has two O-linemen, two interior D-linemen, and three Edge Rushers.  Definitely hitting needs so far.  With the loss of D. Hall and Eku, we're pretty much left with slightly built, Dylan Brooks off the edge.  Been a while since we've had someone capable of flying around the corner and making the QB's life miserable.  Loved Hall, and he kept getting better and better each year.  Great all around D-lineman, but didn't have that burst off the edge.

Still a few big dogs on the DL that will walk late.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #279 on: November 28, 2022, 03:25:41 PM »
Still a few big dogs on the DL that will walk late.

Walk late, as in....?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions