Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Segregation today....

Kaos

  • *
  • 27713
  • Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Segregation today....
« on: May 07, 2022, 04:06:35 PM »
It's time for segregation. I'm not talking about race, although there is apparently a significant racial disparity in the impetus for my call.

My daughter graduated today from college.  Approximately 10% of the graduates were people of color.  That 10% and their supporters were disruptive to the point that it detracted from the enjoyment of the remaining 90%.  Somebody is going to have to stand up and shut this shit down. 

One graduate dropped down and did the worm across the stage to the accompaniment of a raucous cheering section.  That one attention whore douchebag and his crass, uncouth entourage drowned out the names of at least three other graduates.   

That dancing transitioned into other jackasses also showing off their moves in the aisle while packs of fucksticks bellowed and gyrated in the stands. 

One assclown fool reached under his robe and pulled out a crown. His family/fans leaped to their feet and hooted, again drowning out the names of a handful of graduates who followed. 

These same fucking assholes would then loudly and rudely pack up their fucking tambourines (yes, there was at least one), noise makers, snack bags and whatever other shit they'd dragged into the ceremony and rumble down the aisle further obscuring/blocking the graduates who followed their celebrant.

I think it's time to segregate.  Not by color, but by couth.  Kind of like churches have traditional and non-traditional services, I'd like to have graduation ceremonies segregated into assclown and non-assclown versions.  If you can't behave with dignity and decorum, get the fuck out.

Is it racist?  I don't know.  I do know that of the 10% or so shitbags that disrupted the ceremony with their antics and were egged on by their loudly classless family, 90% of them were of color.  A few beardy rednecks got screamed at, but it was just a few.  I felt really bad for the families who weren't able to see/hear their own children's name called because a pack of no-class hyenas elected to howl and act like trash. 

It was ridiculous.  It was offensive
friendly
0
funny
0
like
0
dislike
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

eagleair89

  • ***
  • 436
  • Horny Rabbit
Re: Segregation today....
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2022, 10:36:10 PM »
You open the gates of the zoo into a civilization.....you get a jungle

Never let the inmates run the asylum

Some animals will never assimilate.....that is what tranquilizer darts are for

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

friendly
0
funny
0
like
0
dislike
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I, We, They.....The Illuminati

CCTAU

  • *
  • 12171
  • War Eagle!
Re: Segregation today....
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2022, 12:28:37 AM »
You open the gates of the zoo into a civilization.....you get a jungle

Never let the inmates run the asylum

Some animals will never assimilate.....that is what tranquilizer darts are for

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Thank you Mr. President…
friendly
0
funny
0
like
0
dislike
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

  • ***
  • 12374
  • I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Segregation today....
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2022, 12:10:11 PM »
Fuck's sake.

You know it's racist.   
friendly
0
funny
0
like
0
dislike
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

  • *
  • 27713
  • Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Segregation today....
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2022, 10:52:37 PM »
Fuck's sake.

You know it's racist.

Oh. It's racist to want people to behave with some decorum and respect the other families who came to see their child graduate? 

It's racist to expect polite behavior?

It's racist to expect an understanding of the dignity and honor the occasion calls for? 

You, sir, are what's wrong with the equation.  Insisting that people behave in a respectful manner should not be racist.  You allow it to be so.  They should have stopped the whole thing and called security to throw out anyone who shrieked. 

People need to learn how to fucking behave.  As long as bullshit is allowed because to call it what it is will be painted as 'racist' they are enabled and encouraged.  Thanks.
friendly
0
funny
0
like
0
dislike
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

  • *
  • 22218
  • I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Segregation today....
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2022, 03:53:39 PM »
Oh. It's racist to want people to behave with some decorum and respect the other families who came to see their child graduate? 

It's racist to expect polite behavior?

It's racist to expect an understanding of the dignity and honor the occasion calls for? 

You, sir, are what's wrong with the equation.  Insisting that people behave in a respectful manner should not be racist.  You allow it to be so.  They should have stopped the whole thing and called security to throw out anyone who shrieked. 

People need to learn how to fucking behave.  As long as bullshit is allowed because to call it what it is will be painted as 'racist' they are enabled and encouraged.  Thanks.

wasting your breath here dude....you know this.
friendly
0
funny
0
like
0
dislike
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTailgatingRules

  • Home of the Tailgate
  • ***
  • 3972
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
Re: Segregation today....
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2022, 04:48:17 PM »
It's time for segregation. I'm not talking about race, although there is apparently a significant racial disparity in the impetus for my call.

My daughter graduated today from college.  Approximately 10% of the graduates were people of color.  That 10% and their supporters were disruptive to the point that it detracted from the enjoyment of the remaining 90%.  Somebody is going to have to stand up and shut this shit down. 

One graduate dropped down and did the worm across the stage to the accompaniment of a raucous cheering section.  That one attention whore douchebag and his crass, uncouth entourage drowned out the names of at least three other graduates.   

That dancing transitioned into other jackasses also showing off their moves in the aisle while packs of fucksticks bellowed and gyrated in the stands. 

One assclown fool reached under his robe and pulled out a crown. His family/fans leaped to their feet and hooted, again drowning out the names of a handful of graduates who followed. 

These same fucking assholes would then loudly and rudely pack up their fucking tambourines (yes, there was at least one), noise makers, snack bags and whatever other shit they'd dragged into the ceremony and rumble down the aisle further obscuring/blocking the graduates who followed their celebrant.

I think it's time to segregate.  Not by color, but by couth.  Kind of like churches have traditional and non-traditional services, I'd like to have graduation ceremonies segregated into assclown and non-assclown versions.  If you can't behave with dignity and decorum, get the fuck out.

Is it racist?  I don't know.  I do know that of the 10% or so shitbags that disrupted the ceremony with their antics and were egged on by their loudly classless family, 90% of them were of color.  A few beardy rednecks got screamed at, but it was just a few.  I felt really bad for the families who weren't able to see/hear their own children's name called because a pack of no-class hyenas elected to howl and act like trash. 

It was ridiculous.  It was offensive

You think they behave badly at a graduation, you should have seen the full on bleacher clearing brawl started by the 99% black Fultondale 12 year old basketball fans against the 99% white Mortimer Jordan fans. 

Yeah that's right, the 12 year old team.
friendly
0
funny
0
like
0
dislike
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

  • ****
  • 10995
  • Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Segregation today....
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2022, 07:27:01 PM »
Fuck's sake.

You know it's racist.
A real moderator would not put up with this kind of koonga boonga. I do know that.
friendly
0
funny
1
like
0
dislike
0
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
Kaos,
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com