Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What Are We Doing?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
What Are We Doing?
« on: May 05, 2022, 04:41:51 PM »
I see stuff like this and have a total inability to wrap my mind around it.  Who in the hell comes up with this shit?  And starting in Kindergarten?  Putting a tampon dispenser in the boys bathroom in elementary school?  Jeebus H. Krish (foxy copy/pasta)

Oregon public schools will be required to provide feminine products along with instructions on "how to use" those products in all K-12 bathrooms regardless of gender, in accordance with the state's "Menstrual Dignity Act" signed into law last year.

The controversial mandate, solidified by Democratic Gov. Kate Brown, was set to go into full effect during the 2022-2023 school year. A 2021 statement from Portland Public Schools detailed how the act would be implemented long-term.

"To ensure timely compliance, PPS ordered 500 dispensers. Dispensers have been installed in all elementary and middle school girls' restrooms, and more will be installed in all remaining bathrooms, including boys' restrooms, next year.

"Instructions on how to use tampons and pads will be posted in all bathrooms," the source added.

The statement also stressed the need for students to learn about growth and development, noted that some physical education courses are implementing lessons on "the four pillars of Menstrual Dignity" and encouraged parents to have similar discussions with their children to help reduce the "shame and stigma" surrounding menstruation.

The Oregon Department of Education also doubled down on the controversial content by issuing a "Menstrual Dignity for Students" toolkit in March, complete with instructions on how to use menstrual products, segments on faculty and staff training, classroom instruction and tips for "menstruation-positive" language for families.

"Importantly, [the Menstrual Dignity Act] affirms the right to menstrual dignity for transgender, intersex, nonbinary, and two spirit students by addressing the challenges that some students have managing menstruation while minimizing negative attention that could put them at risk of harm and navigating experiences of gender dysphoria during menstruation," a segment of the introduction read.

"Research also connects gender-affirming bathroom access to supporting student safety at school," the toolkit said.

Republicans outraged by the bill spoke out on the measure. Gubernatorial candidate Bridget Barton slammed Brown for the policy, as well as her stance on abortion, in a statement to Fox News Digital.

"Governor Brown also just passed something called the Menstrual Dignity Act, which will start requiring public schools to provide period products in ALL gender bathrooms in K-12 schools," she said. "So kindergarten boys will be exposed to signage and instruction on how to use pads and tampons during their school day."

Barton noted another policy flaw among the state's education system, saying that the students rank 47th in the nation in reading and math after Brown revoked allegedly "racist" academic requirements.

Barton also blasted the state's leadership for being out-of-touch with Oregonians on other key social issues, including abortion, which she says most of the state's citizens disagree with when polled.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: What Are We Doing?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2022, 10:47:21 PM »
If the fat trans-lady hasn't sung, zhe's damn sure warming up. 

This country is dead. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2022, 08:30:20 AM »
Man...if I had a dime for every time I wished I could teach someone else's elementary aged boy about menstruation.

I'd be flat freaking broke.

What the hell?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2022, 01:40:26 PM »
A friends child is in second grade

Went to lunch, had a juice box with straw wrapped in plastic sleeve.

The student removed plastic sleeve and tied a knot in the sleeve ..causing a right angle in the plastic wrapper.

Teacher reprimanded young student sent to principles office for simulating a firearm.....parents called, whole 5 alarm panic

We have lost, no question about it

Between the drugged ADHD generation. The mentally compromised in the LBGTXYZ-IMADUMBASS group and the absolute corruption at the federal level...

The world is headed toward a reset and history repeats itself

Thank yhe good lord I'm slightly insulated and maybe they get me last.....who knows

:silence: :booz: :booz: :charles:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I, We, They.....The Illuminati

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2022, 02:07:35 PM »
If the fat trans-lady hasn't sung, zhe's damn sure warming up. 

This country is dead.

There is an entire 2 generations of knuckleheads who were brainwashed by Barry O and the Left since around 2007. Their labor is now fruit for them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2022, 04:24:12 PM »
There is an entire 2 generations of knuckleheads who were brainwashed by Barry O and the Left since around 2007. Their labor is now fruit for them.

Anti-Christ
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2022, 10:14:58 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2022, 10:17:02 PM »

You are about 10 years off, at least.....

Try 1995-97 as a starting point

Jmho

🤷‍♂️
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2022, 04:00:25 PM »
You are about 10 years off, at least.....

Try 1995-97 as a starting point

Jmho

🤷‍♂️

You're not wrong really. It just went full on, gloves off, into overdrive around 07 with the Bush derangement syndrome (lighter version of Trump DS). Although not a fan of Bush, that's where it seems to have gotten put on the juice.

Bill Clinton (and that savage wife of his) desensitized the entire country to any kind of back handed, cutthroat, dishonest style politics in the WH. Ole Willie literally laid an intern on his desk and had his way and half the country did NOT care. Although Trump cat calls a woman in a club 17 years prior, and its apparently grounds for a firing squad. The compass of this whole country is jacked up sideways.....and the sad part is that no one gives a shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE