Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ammunition and traitors

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Ammunition and traitors
« on: May 02, 2022, 11:56:35 PM »
The Supreme Court appears prepared to overturn Roe v. Wade (long time coming and the correct response) if you can believe what some despicable, traitorous vermin leaked to the media. 

Some thoughts:
1) There shouldn't be fucking leaks coming from the court when an opinion hasn't been rendered.  The opportunity for potential public outcry to cause the court to hesitate and possibly take a second look is a real danger. 

2) Whoever leaked this, didn't commit treason, but it's the next best thing. That person should be fired and disbarred. If it's determined that the leak came at the behest of a (liberal) justice, that justice should be removed from the bench and replaced.

3) I find it amazing that the same people who support Roe are the ones who screamed the loudest over the vaccine and the ones who rail against the death penalty. Your body, your right only applies when convenient.  It's only murder when the victim is a convicted, vile criminal. It's perfectly okay when an innocent child is slaughtered. 

I'm glad the court is taking this step.  I suspect, however, it will get the sky screamers back to shrieking at full volume, get the "mostly peaceful protesters" back to burning cities, and have at least some impact on midterms.  If it doesn't?You can expect this piece of shit administration to roll out another wave of the 'virus'. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
bottomfeeder,
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Ammunition and traitors
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2022, 08:04:17 AM »
The Supreme Court appears prepared to overturn Roe v. Wade (long time coming and the correct response) if you can believe what some despicable, traitorous vermin leaked to the media. 

Some thoughts:
1) There shouldn't be fucking leaks coming from the court when an opinion hasn't been rendered.  The opportunity for potential public outcry to cause the court to hesitate and possibly take a second look is a real danger. 

2) Whoever leaked this, didn't commit treason, but it's the next best thing. That person should be fired and disbarred. If it's determined that the leak came at the behest of a (liberal) justice, that justice should be removed from the bench and replaced.

3) I find it amazing that the same people who support Roe are the ones who screamed the loudest over the vaccine and the ones who rail against the death penalty. Your body, your right only applies when convenient.  It's only murder when the victim is a convicted, vile criminal. It's perfectly okay when an innocent child is slaughtered. 

I'm glad the court is taking this step.  I suspect, however, it will get the sky screamers back to shrieking at full volume, get the "mostly peaceful protesters" back to burning cities, and have at least some impact on midterms.  If it doesn't?You can expect this piece of shit administration to roll out another wave of the 'virus'.

New justice and their staff haven't taken effect yet, so as much as I dislike her, this more points to the doings of maybe Sotomayer's clerk since that person has ties to Politico. This won't be hard to track down though forensically through emails and computers. Lawyers aren't IT people and we've seen that over and over with Hillary, Weiner, and on and on.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2022, 10:06:08 PM »
New justice and their staff haven't taken effect yet, so as much as I dislike her, this more points to the doings of maybe Sotomayer's clerk since that person has ties to Politico. This won't be hard to track down though forensically through emails and computers. Lawyers aren't IT people and we've seen that over and over with Hillary, Weiner, and on and on.....

You’ve seen Hillary’s weiner?   I knew Big Mike had one.  But Shrillary?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2022, 12:39:56 PM »
You’ve seen Hillary’s weiner?   I knew Big Mike had one.  But Shrillary?

Its real....and Unspectacular
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
bottomfeeder,
No reactions
No reactions
WDE