Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

DD Sting

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
DD Sting
« on: April 19, 2022, 02:39:05 PM »
Former Auburn QB, Dematrius Davis, hit the portal a few weeks ago, and has landed just down the road a piece, in Montgomery. He'll suit up for the Alabama State Hornets.  We've had them on our OOC schedule several times recently, so maybe we face him in the next year or two.  This year, we have Mercer, San Jose State, Penn State and Western Kentucky.

On a side note, I didn't realize until I saw the schedule, that we play our first 5 at JHS.  The first road game is Fuck Georgia.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: DD Sting
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2022, 08:42:36 PM »
Former Auburn QB, Dematrius Davis, hit the portal a few weeks ago, and has landed just down the road a piece, in Montgomery. He'll suit up for the Alabama State Hornets.  We've had them on our OOC schedule several times recently, so maybe we face him in the next year or two.  This year, we have Mercer, San Jose State, Penn State and Western Kentucky.

On a side note, I didn't realize until I saw the schedule, that we play our first 5 at JHS.  The first road game is Fuck Georgia.

The qb eval and development snafus continue for ole gustard. Just wow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE