Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Please Just Go Away

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Please Just Go Away
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2022, 11:17:26 AM »
I coached the Lafayette St. Methodist 13-14 year old boys basketball team to a 4 win season.  I've got cred.

No ass, but definitely cred.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2022, 01:27:17 PM »
Irony just dripped out of my monitor and all over my keyboard.
The word is that you are going assless whether you like it or not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2022, 01:29:44 PM »
I coached the Lafayette St. Methodist 13-14 year old boys basketball team to a 4 win season.  I've got cred.

No ass, but definitely cred.
Don’t sell yourself short. You’re a complete ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2022, 02:00:14 PM »
Back to the topic.   He wasn't wrong about this either. 

If you've never played the game or never coached the game, any knowledge you "think" you have is essentially superficial. There's even a difference in playing and coaching.  Having coached the most difficult thing for me was to learn to watch the game differently.  You can't "follow the action" as you would as a fan.  You basically have to ignore the ball and focus on your specific position group

For the most part I don't like hearing women try to provide a technical evaluation of something about which they have no actual experience. 

It's like hearing a man narrate process of childbirth.  No matter how much he "knows" about it, he cannot actually relate to the process in any tangible fashion. 

It's funny, it's insulting, it's absurd to hear some woman blabbing about how a professional male athlete should have planted his foot.  Their knowledge is superfluous at best.

They. know. nothing. about. it.

Do you often play your collection of Washburn PS2000/Ibanez PS10/Washburn Paul Stanley Preacher/Silvertone guitars through a series of Marshall Super Lead/JCM 900/Fireball ENGL 100 amps?

No?

Then how can you possibly have any worthwhile opinions on the guitar stylings of Paul Stanley?

See how ridiculous this sounds?

This notion that "one must have done an exact thing EXACTLY in order to have any merited opinion about a thing" is yet another reason we continually subdivide as a country and society. It's short-sighted.

You don't like women having opinions about football? Fine. I'm sure they don't care for yours about nail polish but it doesn't mean you aren't allowed to hold those opinions.

Flush this line of thinking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2022, 02:17:19 PM »

:popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2022, 05:38:40 PM »
Back to the topic.   He wasn't wrong about this either. 

If you've never played the game or never coached the game, any knowledge you "think" you have is essentially superficial. There's even a difference in playing and coaching.  Having coached the most difficult thing for me was to learn to watch the game differently.  You can't "follow the action" as you would as a fan.  You basically have to ignore the ball and focus on your specific position group

For the most part I don't like hearing women try to provide a technical evaluation of something about which they have no actual experience. 

It's like hearing a man narrate process of childbirth.  No matter how much he "knows" about it, he cannot actually relate to the process in any tangible fashion. 

It's funny, it's insulting, it's absurd to hear some woman blabbing about how a professional male athlete should have planted his foot.  Their knowledge is superfluous at best.

They. know. nothing. about. it.
Do not disagree. But the fact remains that most women know more about football than a lot of the fags on here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2022, 08:48:31 PM »

That was mucous from your nose hairs. 

There’s a difference between having an opinion (us) and standing up there questioning a professional athlete and presenting yourself as an expert on something you can have no true understanding of (female reporter).

If I was in the locker room with a microphone in the face of James Harden asking why he didn’t plant his left foot and pivot to the right to get around the defender on his attempt to score late in the game….. he’d have every right to bitch slap me.  Here? I can think whatever I want.  And so can she.  But when when she questions Cam or any other NFL player and asking about routes?  Out of her depth.

I once attended a press conference given by then Bammer coach gene stallings where a woman reporter asked some inane question of a similar nature. Like had he considered some play call in some situation.  He torched her ass.  Asked her essentially what the hell she knew about it. It was a brutal evisceration. I never liked him.  But he was right. She had no idea what she was talking about. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2022, 08:53:08 PM »
Do you often play your collection of Washburn PS2000/Ibanez PS10/Washburn Paul Stanley Preacher/Silvertone guitars through a series of Marshall Super Lead/JCM 900/Fireball ENGL 100 amps?

No?

Then how can you possibly have any worthwhile opinions on the guitar stylings of Paul Stanley?

See how ridiculous this sounds?

This notion that "one must have done an exact thing EXACTLY in order to have any merited opinion about a thing" is yet another reason we continually subdivide as a country and society. It's short-sighted.

You don't like women having opinions about football? Fine. I'm sure they don't care for yours about nail polish but it doesn't mean you aren't allowed to hold those opinions.

Flush this line of thinking.

The reality is that I don’t.  For that reason I would never go to a press conference and ask him why he chose to use a certain instrument or arrange a song in a specific way.  I don’t have the knowledge or experience to ask that question.  I can give my opinion here.  And it will be right.  Always.

It’s not the same.  Don’t pretend it is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.