Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Please Just Go Away

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Please Just Go Away
« on: April 13, 2022, 11:21:23 AM »
Thanks for one of, if not the greatest season in Auburn football history, but I'm sorry, it's just time for Cam to ride off into the sunset and enjoy his millions.  He's become a damn joke with his play on the field. He's become a clown with the way he dresses.  And just about every time he opens his mouth, you just have to  :facepalm:

Here's an piece from a podcast with Barstool Sports.  You just HAVE to be aware enough to know you can't say this shit in today's environment. BTW, insert "Bitch" or "Bitches" with every expletive.

Speaking about the example provided by his parents while he was growing up, Newton said: “I knew what a woman was – not a bad (expletive). A bad (expletive) is a person who’s just, you know, ‘Girl, I’m a bad (expletive). I’m doing this; I’m doing that.’ I look the part, but I don’t act the part. It’s a lot of women who are bad (expletive) – and I say (expletive) in a way not to degrade a woman, just to go off the aesthetic of what they deem as a boss chick. Now a woman for me is handling your own, but knowing how to cater to a man’s needs, and I think when you get that aesthetic of ‘I’m a boss (expletive). I’m a this. I’m a that.’ No, baby. But you can’t cook. You don’t know when to be quiet. You don’t know how to allow a man to lead.”

He's got the IQ of a gerbil.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Please Just Go Away
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2022, 11:42:56 AM »
Thanks for one of, if not the greatest season in Auburn football history, but I'm sorry, it's just time for Cam to ride off into the sunset and enjoy his millions.  He's become a damn joke with his play on the field. He's become a clown with the way he dresses.  And just about every time he opens his mouth, you just have to  :facepalm:

Here's an piece from a podcast with Barstool Sports.  You just HAVE to be aware enough to know you can't say this shit in today's environment. BTW, insert "Bitch" or "Bitches" with every expletive.

Speaking about the example provided by his parents while he was growing up, Newton said: “I knew what a woman was – not a bad (expletive). A bad (expletive) is a person who’s just, you know, ‘Girl, I’m a bad (expletive). I’m doing this; I’m doing that.’ I look the part, but I don’t act the part. It’s a lot of women who are bad (expletive) – and I say (expletive) in a way not to degrade a woman, just to go off the aesthetic of what they deem as a boss chick. Now a woman for me is handling your own, but knowing how to cater to a man’s needs, and I think when you get that aesthetic of ‘I’m a boss (expletive). I’m a this. I’m a that.’ No, baby. But you can’t cook. You don’t know when to be quiet. You don’t know how to allow a man to lead.”

He's got the IQ of a gerbil.

Until he goes off the rail in some significant way, he's my guy.  SuperCam.

Fuck da haterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
friendly
funny
dislike
Members reacted friendly:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2022, 12:00:36 PM »
Until he goes off the rail in some significant way, he's my guy.  SuperCam.

Fuck da haterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Go listen to some of that hoppity hip hop music.  And get the hell off my lawn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2022, 03:28:25 PM »
Fuck the “you can’t say that…”. Bullshit.

Tell me what he’s wrong about. 

Well….. I’m waiting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2022, 04:12:28 PM »

Well….. I’m waiting.

I'll let you know if someone can translate that wonderful queen's Engl-bonics Rambling non sense that came out of his pie hole.

I'm with Snags. His act has worn thin. Dude is a clown. I love Auburn Cam. I do not like 2022 Cam.  IQ of a gerbil may not be far off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2022, 05:42:42 PM »

Well….. I’m waiting.

After all the unintelligible bitches be bad bitches be bitches....this:

Now a woman for me is handling your own, but knowing how to cater to a man’s needs, and I think when you get that aesthetic of ‘I’m a boss (expletive). I’m a this. I’m a that.’ No, baby. But you can’t cook. You don’t know when to be quiet. You don’t know how to allow a man to lead.”

It's not whether you agree or disagree with what he said.  The point is, in today's environment, you have to know you're going to get jumped on with both feet. You have to be smarter than that when you know your every word will be scrutinized.  And he already pissed off the fem-bots when he dissed a female reporter in Charlotte after she asked a question about a receiver's routes.

"It's funny to hear a female talking about routes.  It's funny".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2022, 09:54:18 PM »

Now a woman for me is handling your own, but knowing how to cater to a man’s needs, and I think when you get that aesthetic of ‘I’m a boss (expletive). I’m a this. I’m a that.’ No, baby. But you can’t cook. You don’t know when to be quiet. You don’t know how to allow a man to lead.”

It's not whether you agree or disagree with what he said.  The point is, in today's environment, you have to know you're going to get jumped on with both feet. You have to be smarter than that when you know your every word will be scrutinized.  And he already pissed off the fem-bots when he dissed a female reporter in Charlotte after she asked a question about a receiver's routes.

My point remains.

He’s not wrong. 

Fuck “not being able to say it.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2022, 12:03:09 PM »
My point remains.

He’s not wrong. 

Fuck “not being able to say it.”

There is a fine line. While I generally agree with you here, you also have to know that there can be consequences from it and play the long game wisely. Always a choice.

If Trump had been slightly wiser in this regard, he would probably still be sitting at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Again, its a fine line.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2022, 12:27:37 PM »
There is a fine line. While I generally agree with you here, you also have to know that there can be consequences from it and play the long game wisely. Always a choice.

If Trump had been slightly wiser in this regard, he would probably still be sitting at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Again, its a fine line.

No way in hell. 

They would have delivered how ever many fraudulent ballots it took. 

81 million?  90 million? 150 million?

They told us how they were going to steal it.  When they were going to steal it. And where they were going to steal it. 

Trump got more votes than any candidate in history.  But the printers kept on printing. 

As for Cam?  I’m sick to fucking death of what people “can and can’t say”.

He’s right. Expressed poorly, but he’s right.  End of story. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2022, 05:57:35 PM »
I would adore seeing this one decided in the rassling ring. No whores barred.

I find it intriguing that Kaos and Wes are on the same side.

I envision Snags and GH coming out in a couple of matching pastel leotards. Probably traditional knee high rassling boots.

Before anyone jokes around about their abilities, it may be closer than one would think. Snags could distract with senseless driveling. GH could probably run a man to death. Either could bore someone to death.

I see Kaos and Wes in more traditional rassling onesies. Probably with one strap over a shoulder and darker colors.

I would certainly pay to see it.

If I had to bet, I’d say Wes and Kaos tag team Snags and GH and then they rassle them. And beat them good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2022, 10:37:23 PM »
I would adore seeing this one decided in the rassling ring. No whores barred.

I find it intriguing that Kaos and Wes are on the same side.

I envision Snags and GH coming out in a couple of matching pastel leotards. Probably traditional knee high rassling boots.

Before anyone jokes around about their abilities, it may be closer than one would think. Snags could distract with senseless driveling. GH could probably run a man to death. Either could bore someone to death.

I see Kaos and Wes in more traditional rassling onesies. Probably with one strap over a shoulder and darker colors.

I would certainly pay to see it.

If I had to bet, I’d say Wes and Kaos tag team Snags and GH and then they rassle them. And beat them good.

I'd be more likely to be in the brightly colored boxer trunks with KAOS scrawled across my ass.  Maybe light blue with mint green trim.  And sparkly.  My boots would match and have tassels. Would probably come to the ring in a cutoff leather jacket (also matching) with tassels on both arms and KING KAOS stitched around a picture of a cobra on the back. Definitely wearing some form of war paint.  Somewhere between Ultimate Warrior and Sting -- if I don't wear a luchadore-styled mask. 

My signature move would be coming off the top rope with the sideways body check and then backward rolling into a leg sweep.  My finishing move would be a little of the Jungle Love dance from Morris Day followed by a Dab-to-Elbow drop in honor of Cam.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2022, 11:45:50 AM »
I'd be more likely to be in the brightly colored boxer trunks with KAOS scrawled across my ass.  Maybe light blue with mint green trim.  And sparkly.  My boots would match and have tassels. Would probably come to the ring in a cutoff leather jacket (also matching) with tassels on both arms and KING KAOS stitched around a picture of a cobra on the back. Definitely wearing some form of war paint.  Somewhere between Ultimate Warrior and Sting -- if I don't wear a luchadore-styled mask. 

My signature move would be coming off the top rope with the sideways body check and then backward rolling into a leg sweep.  My finishing move would be a little of the Jungle Love dance from Morris Day followed by a Dab-to-Elbow drop in honor of Cam.
you look more commanding with tassels. Always have.

I’d recommend keeping Wes in a little covered carry on kennel. Maybe embroidered with: “Little Devil” or “Lil’ Sweet”.

Only let him out when it’s time to bring on the mayhem.

Put extra tassels on Wes and have him growl a lot.

This is going to be great.

Edit: You should put one of those spiked dog collars on Wes. And some assless leather chaps. Not only for the shock factor but I just think he’d look cute in them.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 02:35:26 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2022, 08:38:34 PM »
you look more commanding with tassels. Always have.

I’d recommend keeping Wes in a little covered carry on kennel. Maybe embroidered with: “Little Devil” or “Lil’ Sweet”.

Only let him out when it’s time to bring on the mayhem.

Put extra tassels on Wes and have him growl a lot.

This is going to be great.

Edit: You should put one of those spiked dog collars on Wes. And some assless leather chaps. Not only for the shock factor but I just think he’d look cute in them.

I would wear assess leather chaps, but the truth is, they’d truly be assess.  I ain’t got an ass anymore.  Used to have a fine ass.  Now I have to wear a belt just to keep my Fruit of the looms up.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 08:40:40 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2022, 08:26:20 AM »
You should put one of those spiked dog collars on Wes. And some assless leather chaps. Not only for the shock factor but I just think he’d look cute in them.

Fact. ^^

This also needs to occur in the parking lot of a certain wiregrass law firm that cares on a Friday night at 7 pm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2022, 11:21:08 AM »

I would wear assess leather chaps, but the truth is, they’d truly be assess.  I ain’t got an ass anymore.  Used to have a fine ass.  Now I have to wear a belt just to keep my Fruit of the looms up.
No one has said a word about you going assless.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2022, 10:10:54 AM »

Heyyyy now, your ass isn't flat. It's nice. You've stepped up your lower body workouts haven't you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2022, 10:26:15 AM »
Heyyyy now, your ass isn't flat. It's nice. You've stepped up your lower body workouts haven't you?

I've been wearing out the Butt Blaster machine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2022, 10:30:03 AM »
I've been wearing out the Butt Blaster machine.
That one just makes you a better receiver though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2022, 10:36:29 AM »

Back to the topic.   He wasn't wrong about this either. 

If you've never played the game or never coached the game, any knowledge you "think" you have is essentially superficial. There's even a difference in playing and coaching.  Having coached the most difficult thing for me was to learn to watch the game differently.  You can't "follow the action" as you would as a fan.  You basically have to ignore the ball and focus on your specific position group

For the most part I don't like hearing women try to provide a technical evaluation of something about which they have no actual experience. 

It's like hearing a man narrate process of childbirth.  No matter how much he "knows" about it, he cannot actually relate to the process in any tangible fashion. 

It's funny, it's insulting, it's absurd to hear some woman blabbing about how a professional male athlete should have planted his foot.  Their knowledge is superfluous at best.

They. know. nothing. about. it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2022, 10:57:49 AM »
Back to the topic.   He wasn't wrong about this either. 

If you've never played the game or never coached the game, any knowledge you "think" you have is essentially superficial. There's even a difference in playing and coaching.  Having coached the most difficult thing for me was to learn to watch the game differently.  You can't "follow the action" as you would as a fan.  You basically have to ignore the ball and focus on your specific position group

For the most part I don't like hearing women try to provide a technical evaluation of something about which they have no actual experience. 

It's like hearing a man narrate process of childbirth.  No matter how much he "knows" about it, he cannot actually relate to the process in any tangible fashion. 

It's funny, it's insulting, it's absurd to hear some woman blabbing about how a professional male athlete should have planted his foot.  Their knowledge is superfluous at best.

They. know. nothing. about. it.

Irony just dripped out of my monitor and all over my keyboard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.