Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

It's not just for snorting anymore. LOL

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
It's not just for snorting anymore. LOL
« on: March 31, 2022, 07:49:10 PM »
It must of been a bammer.

A 35-year-old man showed up at a hospital in New York after injecting his penis with cocaine and subsequently watching in horror as his member turned black and began to rot, according to emergency room doctors at BronxCare Hospital Center.

The unidentified man reportedly spent three days with “excruciating and progressive penile and scrotal pain" that started almost immediately after the injection. Doctors reported "ulcerations and swelling" on his penis and scrotum with "foul-smelling serous discharge" as well as "necrosis" of the penis, the medical term for rotting tissue.

The man admitted this wasn't the first time he'd made the stunning decision to inject cocaine directly into the "dorsal vein" of his penis, stating that he had tempted fate "at least two times in the past two weeks without any complications."

His condition reportedly “improved slowly” after five days of intravenous broad-spectrum antibiotics, and he was released with a ten-day course of oral antibiotics. Doctors said the patient "refused to go for drug rehabilitation treatment and was later lost to follow-up."

https://www.theblaze.com/video/man-injects-penis-cocaine
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: It's not just for snorting anymore. LOL
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2022, 08:26:32 PM »
Snags is NOT 35. I wish these articles would get the small facts right. Sheesh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE