Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Film at 11:00

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Film at 11:00
« on: March 15, 2022, 10:30:24 AM »
I was curious, and Bi, so I pulled up some film on a few of our incoming cruits’.  As I always acknowledge, they’re called highlights for a reason, so I look more at what type of player they are.  Size, speed, aggressiveness.  You know, I’ve turned down many a pro scout job in my day.  Word gets out about my ability to spot and evaluate top talent, but many don’t know that it was me that put a bug in the Coaches ears about players like Kadril Frazier, Jake Holland, and Jeremy The Truth Johnson.  But that’s just how I roll. But srsly, I watched a good bit of Jeffrey M’baaaaa, Robert Woodyard and Damari Alston.

I think we’re going to like Mr. M’ba.  The top JUCO recruit in the nation is listed at 6’6” 305.  He was playing the classic nose guard position in most of his video.  The most impressive thing about him is he’s surprisingly fast and relentless.  He gets in the backfield quick, and there were several times where he never quit on the play and would chase runners down 20-30 yards down field.  He almost looked like he had a good enough burst to play some defensive end. 

Damari Alston.  No wonder he has been such a big promoter for all things Auburn.  His high school mascot name is the War Eagles.  I like the way this kid runs.  Good size at 205 and checks all the boxes.  Hits the hole quick, like Snags, can cut on a dime and has plenty of speed to run away from people.  Didn’t see much in the way of catching it out of the backfield in the highlights, but if he’s more gooder at that aspect of the game, he may be an early contributor.

Robert Woodyard, out of Williamson High, is the LB we flipped from Bama.  Bio lists him at 210.  247 has him at 225.  He looks 230 in his video.  He averaged over 12 tackles a game in H.S. and played a little running back as well. At first, I thought the guy isn’t trying very hard.  He didn’t look to be running very fast, until I saw that he was outrunning everyone on the field.  May be just his running style. He arrives at the ball carrier with bad intent. If he does have decent speed, he may get in the rotation early, as LB is a thin group overall.

I was really impressed with all 3, so that means they will all ride the bench and hit the transfer portal by October.       
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Film at 11:00
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2022, 02:49:27 PM »
Jake Holland,

This part was not funny in the least.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'