Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Corches Coming

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Corches Coming
« on: March 04, 2022, 10:31:52 AM »
Pasta'd after copy from 247.  This is what I like to see from Byron Hadley.

Big names expected in for 2022 Auburn Coaching Clinic
ByJASON CALDWELL 20 hours ago

AUBURN, Alabama—The 2022 Auburn Football Coaches Clinic is scheduled for March 31-April 2 and it will be a star-studded event hosted by Coach Bryan Harsin and the Auburn staff. Including breakout sessions with offensive coordinator Eric Kiesau, defensive coordinator Jeff Schmedding and the rest of Auburn’s position coaches, high school coaches from around the country will have the opportunity to hear from some of the most successful people in their field over the course of the three-day event.

"Finally! We get our first opportunity to put on a Coaches Clinic here at Auburn and we've put together a really attractive line up of guest speakers," Harsin tells Auburn247. "Anytime we get the chance to talk about ball it's time well spent. This clinic is about building relationships, sharing knowledge and fostering a love for the game and for those that coach it. This will be a clinic everyone will remember."

One of the headliners of former Auburn player current NFL assistant Joe Whitt Jr. Growing up around Auburn football as the son of longtime linebacker coach Joe Whitt, he’s currently the secondary coach and passing game coordinator for the Dallas Cowboys.

He’ll be joined by fellow Dallas Cowboys offensive coordinator Kellen Moore, a guy that Harsin is very familiar with after coaching him at Boise State. One of the most successful college quarterbacks to ever play the game, Moore threw for 14,667 yards and 142 touchdowns with only 28 interceptions in his career with the Broncos.

Another NFL name that will be in for the clinic is veteran defensive line coach Karl Dunbar. Playing at LSU, Dunbar spent time in both the NFL and NFL Europe before transitioning to the coaching ranks. Currently with the Pittsburgh Steelers, Dunbar has coached at Alabama, LSU and Oklahoma State in the college ranks in addition to the Steelers, Chicago Bears, Minnesota Vikings, New York Jets and Buffalo Bills in the NFL.

A fourth NFL name that will be at the camp is longtime NFL assistant Brian Schottenheimer. The son of legendary coach Marty Schottenheimer, he was most recently the passing game coordinator for the Jacksonville Jaguars. He has also been the offensive coordinator with the Jets, St. Louis Rams and Seattle Seahawks in addition to serving in the same role at Georgia in 2015.

From the collegiate ranks is current South Alabama coach and defensive mind Kane Wommack.  A very well-respected assistant who spent time at Ole Miss with Hugh Freeze and also working for Tom Allen at Indiana, Wommack is heading into his second year with the Jaguars.

Rounding out the group of guest speakers is Dr. Tony Evans, a former chaplain to both the Dallas Cowboys and Dallas Mavericks and the current senior pastor at Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship in Dallas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."