Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I case any of you are interested...

bgreene

I case any of you are interested...
« on: February 23, 2022, 06:45:53 PM »
Our Foundation is hosting our 3rd "Rozzy Run" on March the 12th.  Now I seriously doubt any of you Twat Waffle's care anything about running, so we have added a car and truck show along with a local vendors market.  I get it's a long drive and not worth the drive. I'm sure some of you know some folks up in NE AL to send our way. 

Also, this is our biggest fundraiser, and we are still accepting sponsors as well as anyone that has anything to donate for door prizes.

Mostly, this helps us to keep raising awareness to childhood cancer as well as donating approximately $1000 a month in gift cards to children's hospital of AL.  Wouldn't mind meeting some of you jack wagons either. After almost 10 years on this site, it would be nice to laugh at you to your faces, and get laughed at too.

Anyone interested can message me
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: I case any of you are interested...
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2022, 04:25:59 PM »
Our Foundation is hosting our 3rd "Rozzy Run" on March the 12th.  Now I seriously doubt any of you Twat Waffle's care anything about running, so we have added a car and truck show along with a local vendors market.  I get it's a long drive and not worth the drive. I'm sure some of you know some folks up in NE AL to send our way. 

Also, this is our biggest fundraiser, and we are still accepting sponsors as well as anyone that has anything to donate for door prizes.

Mostly, this helps us to keep raising awareness to childhood cancer as well as donating approximately $1000 a month in gift cards to children's hospital of AL.  Wouldn't mind meeting some of you jack wagons either. After almost 10 years on this site, it would be nice to laugh at you to your faces, and get laughed at too.

Anyone interested can message me
Great work. I remember that you guys started the foundation and I love the gift cards part the most.

How can we support by either donating something online or mailing it? Buzz is covering for me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

bgreene

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2022, 04:37:53 PM »
Great work. I remember that you guys started the foundation and I love the gift cards part the most.

How can we support by either donating something online or mailing it? Buzz is covering for me.

therozzy.com is our website and donations can be made there.
My address if you are wanting to use the mail is:
410 Meadowlark Pl
Gadsden, AL 35903

Thank you WT, that means a lot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2022, 04:41:05 PM »
therozzy.com is our website and donations can be made there.
My address if you are wanting to use the mail is:
410 Meadowlark Pl
Gadsden, AL 35903

Thank you WT, that means a lot.

Well, he's a generous guy.  Right now, he's digging the change out from between the sofa cushions to put in an envelope and send.  I hope that .67 cents puts you over the top.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2022, 04:46:29 PM »
Well, he's a generous guy.  Right now, he's digging the change out from between the sofa cushions to put in an envelope and send.  I hope that .67 cents puts you over the top.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

bgreene

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2022, 05:36:48 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

-Sidney Phillips

Token

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2022, 11:43:22 PM »
Now that put me over the top

No way you are on top.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2022, 08:32:07 AM »

No way you are on top.

Depends on how you look at it
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

-Sidney Phillips

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2022, 09:03:33 AM »

FYI...your credit card was declined again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.