Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I Can't Even...

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
I Can't Even...
« on: February 22, 2022, 03:00:05 PM »
Seems like over the past few years, there's a new word or phrase that becomes the neato keen thing to say.  Someone really has to take the time to find a new way to describe something simple, or even to describe a situation or issue that doesn't even exist. I have no clue what half of these mean, and the reality is that the use of some of them are the highest form of douchebaggery.  See, there's a really cool word.

How about Virtue Signaling?  What millennial cock sucker came up with that? Were they in their safe space when that jewel came to mind?

I loved when Unmasking was all the rage.  Is that the same thing as doxing?

I know that when some of you respond, I may be offended by your Microaggressions.

Pearl Clutching has probably been around for some time. I know pearl necklaces have.  If the term is old like me, it apparently went right by me.  But suddenly, everybody wants to use it in a debate.  I don't know what it means, and frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.  It rings of douche.

When someone says their product is Sustainable, does that make them sound more eco-friendly? Personally, I don't give two shits whether or not my 13 quart Glad trash bags come from a sustainable source. 

What I still laugh at is that any time there is the claim of racism, real or imagined, everybody must immediately distance themselves with the catch-all phrase, "We're all about diversity and inclusion."  Oh no, not us.  Our core principles are diversity and inclusion. But, the topper is using it in a cell phone commercial, as they describe the camera as "the most inclusive camera yet."  WTF, do some phone cameras not work when snapping pics of certain minorities?

Fucking racist Samsung. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: I Can't Even...
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2022, 03:04:18 PM »
I thought you always appreciated my microagressions?

The pearl clutching has started... Oh fiddledy dee
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2022, 04:35:47 PM »
Twat Waffle

As in whoever came up with that damn camera ad line is a fucking twat Waffle

:wtf:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snaggletiger,
No reactions
I, We, They.....The Illuminati

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2022, 06:52:50 PM »
Cockwomble

As in any idiot who starts a press statement/conference with diversity and inclusion is a gawd damn cockwomble

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
I, We, They.....The Illuminati

bgreene

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2022, 08:52:16 AM »
Rusty Trombone
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2022, 12:57:01 PM »
Rusty Trombone
There are some world class rusty trombone players in this site. I’m proud to say I have posted on the same message board. And that they have played it for me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
bgreene,
Members reacted like:
Vladimir,
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2022, 01:01:14 PM »
Twat Waffle

As in whoever came up with that damn camera ad line is a fucking twat Waffle

”yes mam, give me a side of cheese grits with my twat waffle”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Vladimir,eagleair89,
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

bgreene

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2022, 02:14:53 PM »
Twat Waffle

Let us not forget the ever popular Blue Waffle
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2022, 05:14:33 PM »
I'll tell you when I knew that society was doomed.  When some asshat came up with the phrase "Lawyers who care."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2022, 05:42:27 PM »
I'll tell you when I knew that society was doomed.  When some asshat came up with the phrase "Lawyers who care."
I bet it was that Drew Carey guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

bgreene

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2022, 06:37:01 PM »
I bet it was that Drew Carey guy.

Now there's a Twat Waffle
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

-Sidney Phillips

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2022, 09:15:32 AM »

Keep an eye out at your front door.  Amazon will be delivering a bitch cutting any day now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
AUJarhead,
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2022, 09:19:56 AM »
Keep an eye out at your front door.  Amazon will be delivering a bitch cutting any day now.
Prime bitch cutting
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snaggletiger,AUJarhead,
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2022, 03:14:34 PM »

That is pretty much the same time that men stopped smoking Marlboro Red's and started Vaping Strawberry Kiwi Fruit Medley. The country has been in the pisser ever since! Coincidence?  I think not!  Fucking Lawyers Who Care!  God is punishing us for that being the biggest lie ever told.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2022, 07:10:04 PM »
Watched a commercial for some restaurant, don’t remember which one.  The narrator says Jack chose the chicken because he knows Chico’s chicken is “responsibly raised.”

Responsibly raised??? WTF does that mean?  Are there irresponsible chicken farmers out there?  Does that term make the chicken a more attractive choice for you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2022, 08:48:46 PM »
Watched a commercial for some restaurant, don’t remember which one.  The narrator says Jack chose the chicken because he knows Chico’s chicken is “responsibly raised.”

Responsibly raised??? WTF does that mean?  Are there irresponsible chicken farmers out there?  Does that term make the chicken a more attractive choice for you?

Being a meat cutter at Publix I hear all the time. "I want the greenwise because it's humanely raised". My answer. "Being raised for something else's food and promptly shot in head is not humane". Just sayin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2022, 10:59:07 PM »
Please tell me conecuh is responsibly raised…
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2022, 08:18:32 AM »

Chico's chickens are diverse and inclusive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2022, 09:54:08 AM »
Please tell me conecuh is responsibly raised…

I don't care if they let it smoke crack and hang out with the neighborhood skank.  I love that sausage.

uh.......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.