Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

War Eagle Ball

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: War Eagle Ball
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2022, 10:42:38 PM »
Top of 6 and I swear I saw the bad news bears put on an AU hat…

5 errors?  Lost 13-6 in game 1, and I suppose it was mostly because of those 5 errors.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2022, 09:31:57 AM »
Top of 6 and I swear I saw the bad news bears put on an AU hat…

I was going back and forth between this game and March Madness.  I saw 6 batters for AU.  All 6 struck out.  I watched March Madness.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2022, 11:28:57 PM »
So AU looked like warmed over road kill last night.  Made up for it tonight against the #1 team in the land.  Tigers win 19-5 over Ole Miss. 14-5.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2022, 12:31:37 AM »
And then turned around and got shellacked again!

It’s feast or famine!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2022, 10:21:42 AM »
Got into an old fashioned slugfest with South Alabama Tuesday night in Montgomery.  Tigers won 13-12.  They're now 15-6 (1-2)

Travel to College Station for a 3 game set with the Aggies this weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2022, 11:34:05 AM »
Got into an old fashioned slugfest with South Alabama Tuesday night in Montgomery.  Tigers won 13-12.  They're now 15-6 (1-2)

Travel to College Station for a 3 game set with the Aggies this weekend.

A&M scares me.  They have some ugly loses and some quality wins.  Took two of three from the kittens in Baton Rogue.  I hope our pitching staff can make some strides this weekend but not counting on it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2022, 11:55:27 PM »
Tigers go on the road and take 2 of 3 from Ass to Mouth. 17-7 (3-3).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2022, 10:44:54 PM »
Good Tigers go down to Baton Rude, and hold off a late rally to take game 1.  They score 6 in the 5th and hold on to win 6-5.  Now 18-8 (4-3). 

Picked to finish at the bottom, but so far, this bunch competes.  Game was on SEC Network.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2022, 12:56:32 AM »
Good Tigers go down to Baton Rude, and hold off a late rally to take game 1.  They score 6 in the 5th and hold on to win 6-5.  Now 18-8 (4-3). 

Picked to finish at the bottom, but so far, this bunch competes.  Game was on SEC Network.

I thought they were gonna let it slip away. That last out was brutal. Kid’s knee will be hurting for a while after running into the wooden bullpen bench.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2022, 08:51:45 AM »
I thought they were gonna let it slip away. That last out was brutal. Kid’s knee will be hurting for a while after running into the wooden bullpen bench.

Yeah, that hurt me to watch even...but hell of a catch to hold on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2022, 11:44:42 PM »
Good Tigers go on the road and take 2 of 3 from LSU.  That’s some good shit.  They have a mid week game with UAB, and then back into the meat grinder with a weekend series against #2 Vanderbilt.  19-9
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2022, 03:57:15 PM »
Good guys go up to the Ham and get a 6-4 win over UAB.  20-9 (5-4)  Now, for a weekend series hosting Vandy.  I guess I read their standing wrong the other day.  The Dores' are listed at #12.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2022, 05:03:35 PM »
Good guys go up to the Ham and get a 6-4 win over UAB.  20-9 (5-4)  Now, for a weekend series hosting Vandy.  I guess I read their standing wrong the other day.  The Dores' are listed at #12.

Thats cause your old snags. Thats old people do man. They die. Snags was old.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2022, 08:42:15 AM »
Thats cause your old snags. Thats old people do man. They die. Snags was old.
This guy's dead?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2022, 11:44:53 PM »
Tigers take the opening game of the series from Vandy, 5-1.  Auburn goes to 21-9 (6-4). Solid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2022, 01:02:20 AM »
Tigers take the opening game of the series from Vandy, 5-1.  Auburn goes to 21-9 (6-4). Solid.

If they gel by the end of the season, this could be a very good team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2022, 08:20:14 PM »
The Dores bitch slapped AU on Saturday.  19-4 with 23 hits.  Jeebus!!!  However, the Tigers took game three, 8-2 to take the series.  When has that ever happened?  22-10.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2022, 01:58:57 PM »
The Dores bitch slapped AU on Saturday.  19-4 with 23 hits.  Jeebus!!!  However, the Tigers took game three, 8-2 to take the series.  When has that ever happened?  22-10.

I think they all went to A-day and were tired out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2022, 02:43:48 PM »
I think they all went to A-day and were tired out.
Or it put them in a deep depression for a bit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2022, 10:58:55 AM »
AU gets the mid-week 4-1 win over Samford.  Headed to Starkvegas this weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions