Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

War Eagle Ball

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: War Eagle Ball
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2022, 11:28:10 PM »
A 6-5 lead on the road going into the bottom of the 9th.  Total cluster fuck.  Never in question from pitch #1 that MSU, who was only 19-15, would walk this off.  They did, as the closer walked in the winning run.  Depressing. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2022, 11:38:45 AM »
The Tigers salvaged one game in the series against MSU.  They have two midweek games against Alabama State and Kennesaw State, before a Cock fight this weekend in Auburn.  24-12 (8-7)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2022, 04:16:18 PM »
Baseball Dudes now 25-12 after a 10 inning win over The Sting of Alabama State.  They play again tonight vs. Kennesaw State. 22-13 (11-4) The Owls hold a win over Georgia Tech and lost 17-15 earlier against Coitus Georgia.  A loss wouldn't surprise me, as they're normally not putting their best on the bump, or in the field in these mid-week games.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2022, 10:01:16 AM »
Dudes cruise to a 14-1 most ripping victory.  It gets nasty down the stretch.  Probably the toughest finish in the nation, with upcoming series against Sakerlina at home, #1 Tennessee in Knoxville, home against Arkansas, and staying home for Bama.  Finish up with Kentucky. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2022, 11:36:09 AM »
Dudes cruise to a 14-1 most ripping victory.  It gets nasty down the stretch.  Probably the toughest finish in the nation, with upcoming series against Sakerlina at home, #1 Tennessee in Knoxville, home against Arkansas, and staying home for Bama.  Finish up with Kentucky.
Yeah...#1 and #2 in back to back weekends can put a hurting on the record.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2022, 06:34:31 AM »
Good start to the series.  Auburn beats those Cocks 6-3.  Now 27-12 (9-7)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2022, 10:09:41 PM »
A sweep of South Carolina?  Wow.  29-12 (11-7). However....We now go to Knoxville to face #1 Tennessee.  They just went to Gainesville and swept the Gators.  Damn.  I’ll feel real good with a game out of the series. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2022, 10:27:47 AM »
Auburn goes on the road to Jacksonville and gets an 8-4 win over JSU.  Now 30-12 heading into the weekend against #1 Tennessee in Knoxville.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2022, 10:50:33 AM »
Auburn goes on the road to Jacksonville and gets an 8-4 win over JSU.  Now 30-12 heading into the weekend against #1 Tennessee in Knoxville.

42 games in and Sonny DiChaira or however the hell you spell it - has a .602 OBP, .450 BA, .860 SLUGGING and 1.5 OPS....good....LORT.

I know its just CBB but that's Bonds, Ruth level numbers historically. 10 games in, I thought he would tail off. He did not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2022, 10:46:16 PM »
Tigers up 4-2 going into the 7th. Tennessee scored 15 straight.  17-4 loss.  30-13.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2022, 10:58:15 PM »
Tigers up 4-2 going into the 7th. Tennessee scored 15 straight.  17-4 loss.  30-13.

What the actual fuck?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2022, 10:24:58 PM »
Redemption.  AU gets off the mat with 4 in the top of the 9th.  They hold on for an 8-6 win over #1 UT.

Got real chippy in the 9th.  AU blasts a 3 run HR, and the batter goes huge bat flip that lands right in front of the UT dugout.  The UT coach grabs the bat and throws it toward the Auburn players. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2022, 10:58:31 PM »
Redemption.  AU gets off the mat with 4 in the top of the 9th.  They hold on for an 8-6 win over #1 UT.

Got real chippy in the 9th.  AU blasts a 3 run HR, and the batter goes huge bat flip that lands right in front of the UT dugout.  The UT coach grabs the bat and throws it toward the Auburn players.

Somebody needs his smoky ass beat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2022, 12:14:18 AM »
There is that feast or famine again. Got smoked last night and then come in and beat the best team in baseball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2022, 03:41:59 PM »
No mid-week game.  #3 Arkansas comes calling Friday for a weekend party.  Other than the 7th inning total collapse in the first game against UT, I thought this bunch looked pretty damn competitive.  This team's got gumption.  Chutzpah, if you will.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2022, 12:03:26 PM »
Arky fans say their bats are cold at the moment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2022, 12:08:49 PM »
Arky fans say their bats are cold at the moment.

Let's hope the trend continues.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2022, 12:17:08 PM »
A little peak into their apparent hatred of the Tigers:

Never forget that Auburn was Tennessee (minus the success) before Tennessee became what they are today.  Their catcher set the standard for douchebags that only the current Vols can match or surpass.  Fast forward to 14:27 for an example.

https://youtu.be/cfE9WHMeo9E?t=583

And of course let's not forget the game in the 2017 SEC tournament.

To set the stage, in the first inning Chad Spanberger hit a solo HR.  In the third, he hit a two-run homer.  In the fourth, a grand slam.  He came up in the 5th, with the Hogs leading 10-0 in a game that was not far from being called due to the run rule, with runners at 2nd and 3rd.  The conditions were set for a potential three-run homer, which would've given Spanberger a home run cycle (solo, 2R, 3R, GS).  Auburn coach Bitch Thompson chose instead to walk the bases loaded taking away the chance for Spanberger to make history.

In short, fuck Auburn baseball.  The real losers last weekend were decent people everywhere, when the earthquake in Knoxville which would've swallowed up both teams into the pits of Hell never materialized.

Apparently Butch is a meanie who wouldn't volunteer some kid to get a shot at setting some record.  Baseball unwritten rules or just garden variety soft-batch pussification...whatevs. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2022, 02:32:12 PM »
What a steaming vajayjay.  You're close to being 10-run ruled and probably going home. So you walk the guy who already has 7 RBI's on the day? And BTW, if there's less than 2 outs, that's the only call so you can get a force at any base.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2022, 02:34:15 PM »
What a steaming vajayjay.  You're close to being 10-run ruled and probably going home. So you walk the guy who already has 7 RBI's on the day? And BTW, if there's less than 2 outs, that's the only call so you can get a force at any base.

Yeah, pretty much that.

Also, anyone who suggests that a coach should bend over and take the high hard one so some kid can have his day in the record books can fuck allllllllll the way off.

The coach has his career and payday to consider.  The "kid" is a semi-pro (at this level) athlete.  Fuck them "kids."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions