Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

War Eagle Ball

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: War Eagle Ball
« Reply #140 on: June 21, 2022, 09:55:59 AM »
AU officially became the un-official champions of the PAC-12 (ucla, or st and Stanford were the top 3 )

AU is taking names, saving wild life and apparently doing this with most of the team sick as hell.....

Let's have a hog roast then a bear hunt and maybe we get lucky

It's baseball and Auburn is still alive

:brilliant:

Glad to see your decades old connection to the "I, We, They" Club is finally paying off. The illuminati can shore pull some strings when needed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
eagleair89,
Members reacted like:
eagleair89,
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #141 on: June 21, 2022, 10:17:46 AM »
Really happy to see the bats wake up a bit. 

I'm happy to be getting a dejected Arky with a loss on 'em.  Wouldn't want to have to beat them twice in a row.  Also happy to make OM beat us twice.  That will be a tall order, hot as they are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

« Reply #142 on: June 21, 2022, 11:03:10 AM »
Really happy to see the bats wake up a bit. 

I'm happy to be getting a dejected Arky with a loss on 'em.  Wouldn't want to have to beat them twice in a row.  Also happy to make OM beat us twice.  That will be a tall order, hot as they are.

They both burned up more pitchers than they wanted. Arkansas went through 6 of them last count I had.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #143 on: June 21, 2022, 11:15:31 AM »
Arkansas went through 6 of them last count I had.

In about 5 innings.  It was glorious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #144 on: June 22, 2022, 01:29:26 AM »
That was a complete fizzle.
It’s hard playing a team that has seen you so much. I like playing the new guys. But that’s the hand that was dealt. AU finally ran out of gas.
Helluva season for a last place in the west team!
WDE
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
The Six,Buzz Killington,
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #145 on: June 22, 2022, 10:15:38 AM »
Solid overall pitching staff, with a great closer.  Outside of Sonny D though, not much that scared anybody at the plate.  At least not compared to most of the better teams they played down the stretch.

Great season though.  Sure hope they can build on it.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #146 on: June 22, 2022, 12:36:49 PM »
Great overachieving season.  Cole Foster is gonna be a beast when not sick.  Wish we could get 1 more year from Sonny D, but it is what it is.  Need a left fielder that can catch the damn ball though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #147 on: June 22, 2022, 02:28:52 PM »
Great overachieving season.  Cole Foster is gonna be a beast when not sick.  Wish we could get 1 more year from Sonny D, but it is what it is.  Need a left fielder that can catch the damn ball though.

Only the CF knew how to track a ball. The others were out there for their bat…
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

« Reply #148 on: June 22, 2022, 05:03:18 PM »
Only the CF knew how to track a ball. The others were out there for their bat…

In fairness to the outfielders, that stadium seems to be built on some sort of vortex that swings in/out at crazy speeds.

But, yeah.  Could've seen more from LF.

Overachieving season, 3-4 Supes, 2-3 CWS...Butch got it rolling.  Let's see what happens next year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
The Six,Buzz Killington,
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #149 on: June 27, 2022, 03:34:02 PM »
Solid overall pitching staff, with a great closer.  Outside of Sonny D though, not much that scared anybody at the plate.  At least not compared to most of the better teams they played down the stretch.

Great season though.  Sure hope they can build on it.   

i disagree with this overall...i felt the bats and defense [not so stellar in the CWS] were our strengths through the entire season.  our catcher is a stud.    yeah we had baby Ruth that stole the highlight reel but really didn't do shit in superregionals or CWS when we needed him the most...same with Rambo. 

on the flipside our pitching staff came to play in the post season.  season overall...meh.  we didn't really have that number 2 guy or or number 3 guy...the Puerto Rican was serviceable but not lights out steller...to me we failed short in not having 2 pitchers that could be counted on to start...get the win.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #150 on: July 28, 2022, 02:36:43 PM »
I actually hope da streets are wrong on this one but word is that Tim Hudson is leaving the program to be a HS Headcorch. Hell, I haven't checked today so maybe its actually official. Please don't let it be though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #151 on: July 28, 2022, 03:22:10 PM »
I actually hope da streets are wrong on this one but word is that Tim Hudson is leaving the program to be a HS Headcorch. Hell, I haven't checked today so maybe its actually official. Please don't let it be though.

Haven't seen anything on it.  If so, do you think it's back to his alma tomater?  Hasn't Glenwood's coach been there forever?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #152 on: July 28, 2022, 03:25:03 PM »
Haven't seen anything on it.  If so, do you think it's back to his alma tomater?  Hasn't Glenwood's coach been there forever?

Da rumor is its his alma tomater's rival up in Auburn. Lee Scott.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #153 on: July 28, 2022, 03:46:25 PM »
Da rumor is its his alma tomater's rival up in Auburn. Lee Scott.

I watched a game at Glenwood a few years ago. Nice facilities.  But I heard Lee Scott got it goin' on.  Haven't been, but Snagette went there for a soccer match Mini was in.  She was quite impressed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #154 on: July 28, 2022, 05:29:09 PM »
I watched a game at Glenwood a few years ago. Nice facilities.  But I heard Lee Scott got it goin' on.  Haven't been, but Snagette went there for a soccer match Mini was in.  She was quite impressed.

It’s got better facilities and more money than glenwood. And it’s not even close.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE