Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The idiocy of youth

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
The idiocy of youth
« on: February 14, 2022, 11:40:40 PM »
I saw something online that bothered me today.  The more I think about it the more it grates on my nerves and makes me think there really ought to be a purge. 

Some trifling piece of shit was singing praises to the shitty super bowl halftime show and dropped this nugget of wisdom.

“We are the strongest, most influential generation to date.  We still got this.  Just needed this halftime show to remind us.”

The sad part is she believes that. 

The current generation is the least valuable of all time.  It could literally disappear as if it never existed and we might be better off.  It’s inconsequential.  It has added nothing to the human experience. 

I’d like to mommy part punch the fool who wrote that.

This generation can’t suck the dirty balls of my dad and grand dad’s generation. In fact, these worthless fucking shits owe their very existence to those truly great generations.

Fucking mommy part.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

bgreene

Re: The idiocy of youth
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2022, 03:08:47 PM »
I saw something online that bothered me today.  The more I think about it the more it grates on my nerves and makes me think there really ought to be a purge. 

Some trifling piece of shit was singing praises to the shitty super bowl halftime show and dropped this nugget of wisdom.

“We are the strongest, most influential generation to date.  We still got this.  Just needed this halftime show to remind us.”

The current generation is the least valuable of all time.  It could literally disappear as if it never existed and we might be better off.  It’s inconsequential.  It has added nothing to the human experience. 

This generation can’t suck the dirty balls of my dad and grand dad’s generation. In fact, these worthless fucking shits owe their very existence to those truly great generations.

Fucking mommy part.

I saw that post but it was commenting about GenX/GenZ.  I can't say I agree with it either way.  Yes we GenX'rs are Much better than whatever they call this generation, but we are not the greatest by any stretch of the imagination.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2022, 07:05:55 PM »
I saw that post but it was commenting about GenX/GenZ.  I can't say I agree with it either way.  Yes we GenX'rs are Much better than whatever they call this generation, but we are not the greatest by any stretch of the imagination.

Alpha

Omega
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2022, 02:26:12 PM »
Yes we GenX'rs are Much better than whatever they call this generation, but we are not the greatest by any stretch of the imagination.
Maybe as a whole but some of us are fucking extraordinary. Incredibly amazing, even.
friendly
funny
dislike
Members reacted friendly:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2022, 02:27:29 PM »

Fucking mommy part.
Do you know the chick that sucked your granddaddy’s dirty balls?
friendly
funny
dislike
Members reacted friendly:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2022, 04:39:06 PM »

Gen Xers are great. The ones that rebelled a little against the boomers but also Called millennials and the ones behind them the soft little twits that they are. The MTV Rock N Roll 80s generation. But Gen Xers are NOT the ones self anointing their own importance. Its those 2 behind them really. Im a solid proud Gen Xer and am comfortable in that skin and what our identity is in society now - flaws and all. Its the younger ones that like to create their own revisionist history and attempt to ATTACH themselves to Gen X at every damn opportunity. Literally saw 26-29 year olds trying to wax nostalgia over that halftime performance and attach themselves to that period of time, to which a lot of 40 and 50 somethings replied, "weren't you like 2 when that last Dre song came out?"  Gen X was cool, yet still had some sense. If you are 20-36? They have no identity.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 04:43:46 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
bgreene,CCTAU,
No reactions
WDE

bgreene

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2022, 04:56:58 PM »
Gen Xers are great. The ones that rebelled a little against the boomers but also Called millennials and the ones behind them the soft little twits that they are. The MTV Rock N Roll 80s generation. But Gen Xers are NOT the ones self anointing their own importance. Its those 2 behind them really. Im a solid proud Gen Xer and am comfortable in that skin and what our identity is in society now - flaws and all. Its the younger ones that like to create their own revisionist history and attempt to ATTACH themselves to Gen X at every damn opportunity. Literally saw 26-29 year olds trying to wax nostalgia over that halftime performance and attach themselves to that period of time, to which a lot of 40 and 50 somethings replied, "weren't you like 2 when that last Dre song came out?"  Gen X was cool, yet still had some sense. If you are 20-36? They have no identity.
I would agree with your studious thoughts sir
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2022, 05:06:36 PM »
I would agree with your studious thoughts sir

GenX'er my ass.  He's a Jenny Craig'r
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2022, 07:50:52 PM »

Cumhollah inhaled with Snoop when he was 4. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions